《 轉角, 遇到愛 》 Corner With Love

Guest pillowbox

Guest moon_blue

itz 5POP.. not icefish..

but quality is great :)

Really? I thought the sound quality was pretty bad...there seemed to be too much white noise.

Regards to the first episode, I really like how they made it manga-like. In fact, is it adapted from some manga?

Alan's expressions are a bit exaggerating, but it's all good for comic effect. It's just soooooo different from that seriousness and personal dilemma he had to portray in Outsiders II. At times, I even got muddled up with him hosting Ent.100 because he often acts that way on the show. Any idea when will Xiao Gui appear?

Barbie as you said...is just Barbie.

Never really liked her and wish they'd found someone younger, but I guess this role suits her.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

Just finished watching the 1st episode. It's the first thing I did after I came back home from an overtime.

I gotta say that I'm not enjoying the first epi much. The storyline is a bit dragging. I think the only saving grace of this episode is the chemistry between Barbie and Alan.... They were fun to watch. I especially like the cooking part; the way he held her hair for her....

Anyone got a YDY link? The Icefish version has a hissing sound...

Guest sunshine4ever

Ida, I think episode 1 YDY will come out soon. SUBlimes is going to sub this series so I'm hoping that it will be good. From the beginning credits, it seems good to me. :D But even if I were to watch it, I wouldn't understand a thing, hahaha, so I can't say that it is good or not until I understand.

Direct link thanks to Zahra (MD):

Ep. 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQURM9TW

Guest novemberbaby

Just saw episode 1 yesterday. I think it's going to be an interesting drama. But the beginning of how they introduced Barbie was kind of overdone =/

lol i think the forum starter should update the thread :sweatingbullets:

hmm i saw part of it, the storyline is very typical, but i like the main cast so =p

it's like another smile pasta like drama XD light hearted and cute

Guest lavitadolce

Ida, I think episode 1 YDY will come out soon. SUBlimes is going to sub this series so I'm hoping that it will be good. From the beginning credits, it seems good to me. :D But even if I were to watch it, I wouldn't understand a thing, hahaha, so I can't say that it is good or not until I understand.

Direct link thanks to Zahra (MD):

Ep. 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQURM9TW

so sublime will be subbing

so is this d/l link the raw version O.O

Guest sunshine4ever

so sublime will be subbing

so is this d/l link the raw version O.O

raw

wow, the poster looks hot, ayu=^^=. Thanks for posting it :D

Guest lakatsumi

Hey Sunshine!~ How are you? Didnt see you lately~ Also, thanks for the link to download the first epsiode... Heard this drama is pretty funny so i am checking this out~ See you around...

P.S. I have free time so if you still need people timing for WROL. Just PM me. ^_^

Guest heartdrops

Lyrics~

愛*轉角 罗志祥

我偽裝著 不露痕跡的 現在你身邊 靜靜的陪著看著天邊

騎著單車 往前行進著 某個路口 愛在等著

你往前走 不回頭看了 記憶的笑臉 緩緩的敲著我的琴鍵

我不捨得 看你孤單單的 我愛你的 心牽掛著

一直想跟你說 幸福不再溜走 在下一個路口 幸福哭著說

心不再拼命躲 不去害怕結果

下個路口 你會看看見愛 有美麗笑容

心不在拼命躲 不去害怕結果

下個路口 你會看見愛 有美麗笑容

愛轉角遇見了誰 是否有愛情的美

愛轉角以後的街 能不能有我來陪

愛轉角遇見了誰 是否不讓你流淚

也許陌生到了解 讓我來當你的誰

我不讓愛掉眼淚 不讓你掉眼淚

現在永遠 你就是我 就是我的美

心不在拼命躲 不去害怕結果

假設有個以後 你會怎怎說

一直想跟你說 幸福不再溜走

下個路口 你會看見愛 有美麗笑容

愛轉角遇見了誰 是否有愛情的美

愛轉角以後的街 能不能有我來陪

愛轉角遇見了誰 是否不讓你流淚

也許陌生到了解 讓我來當你的誰

我不讓愛掉眼淚 不讓你掉眼淚

現在永遠 你就是我 就是我的美

Guest --Rain--

I just watched the first episode and I'm liking it so far. Hahah Alan is so funny while wearing that maid outfit. Can't wait till the next episode. ;]

Guest summers83

I just watched the first episode and I'm liking it so far. Hahah Alan is so funny while wearing that maid outfit. Can't wait till the next episode. ;]

Yeap it was so funny at two parts that I laughed very loudly. Show Luo is really funny in this show. I think both of them can pair and work very well in this drama since they have already worked before in hosting 100% Entertainment before right?

Ida, I think episode 1 YDY will come out soon. SUBlimes is going to sub this series so I'm hoping that it will be good.

You're watching this too?! Good! Now we got three good things in common; White Robe, Hana Kimi and this. ;)

They gonna sub this as well? I feel like I'm getting such a GREAT birthday present. I can understand spoken Mandarin but not that well. :sweatingbullets:

Archived