《 轉角, 遇到愛 》 Corner With Love

Guest pillowbox

Guest jollibee

i think barbie looks really beautiful here...

she's different somehow...

i watched the first episode that my friend downloaded in her ipod...

i am so watching the rest...

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoMeOnEnUlL

I like it. A bit draggy at some point and the actor cried a bit too much sometime.. the actress is perfect, though..

• 1 month later...
Guest luluchan

i didnt like it when i watched the 1st epi when it aired last year.. the rich guy's poor acting really bugged me a LOT~ but then.. i recently picked it up and watched it again... it's really cute!! Qin Lang and Xin Lei are so so cute!! haha they are so funny when they fight haha ~

but now I'm @ epi 12 and things are getting kinda emotional~ this part where Qin Lang takes her hair pin in her room and confessing to her ~ i cried there!!! XIao zhu's so good! and the lines were so sad!! " did you ever come to my world?" ahhh... >+<

the story is cliche but.. i guess it's kinda "new" cuz the guy is the poor one this time~ but he's so nice to her!! ahhh....

Poor Qin Lang!! and poor Xin Lei too!! >_<.. I hate Xiao Yang!!!

i can't stand them being sad until the end!! ahhaha

gimme the fun and lovey dovey parts back!!

anyways... Da S and Xiao Zhu act well in here! (the Rich Guy REALLY sux tho~ even tho he REALLY sounds like VIc Chou ahhahah)

Guest Pebrero

Any news for the sequel? although the ending was satisfaction, I still want to see more DaS and Show moments.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi. I'm just starting to watch this series now. I'm only on Ep.1 and I really like the OST for this drama. I was wondering if anyone can please translate the titles of the songs into Eng? I want to put it on my ipod, but it's all in Chinese characters.

Barbie looks sooooo pretty in this drama. It seems like she hasn't aged at all since MG days! I love her outfits too. Very pretty~

• 1 month later...
Guest forumer147

I just love this series actually I have watched it many times already. I wonder myself why it has not been shown here in our country considering that it is a great movie

Guest limelight

ahh, of course i liked this drama a lot as well :D

i think alan/show did a great job.

i don't really like barbie that much, but i think she did well here too.

i heard that the place he worked at in the drama [in china] is now a really popular restaurant xD

Guest natshell99

the first taiwanese drama that i watched every episode from the start to the end. even for the popular meteor garden i didn't watch every episode. so hmm Corner with Love is definitely one good drama. the main storyline may not be the freshest around, but the actings, the songs, the places, the dialogues are all nicely done. i like it :).

• 8 months later...
Guest emceej

i love this drama <3 i re-watched it yesterday for old times sake (: it was pretty slow and the ending was quite unexpected since it left me questioning. but barbie's acting is amazing! gosh, i probably had teared up 5 times everytime she cried XD so amazing. i hope if their making a sequel, they would clear up the ending.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

I'm on a Show Luo obsession right now... I finished Hi My Sweetheart last week and now I'm making my way through all his other work.

I was never a fan of Barbie, so when this came out in 2008, I skipped it and watched something else. Show Luo is really hot in here. Even hotter than Da Lung in HMS, I love my boys tanned in sleeveless shirts :P As for Barbie, she was tolerable. I can see why her acting/beauty appeals to people, but for me her laughing and crying expression is exactly the same, minus the tears and audio. I think she suits a rich character more than a poor one (unlike in Mars and Meteor Garden)

I had big issues with the plot/characters though, I hated how they never expressed their feelings openly to each other. I mean till the last 2 episodes, they still weren't certain that they loved and wanted each other. The arguing was cute, but still just say that you like each other. Qin Lang's character = a coward. He had so many chances to profess his love/ keep her, yet they just end up making each other cry. (Not to mention Bi Zhu's voice was so annoying, why did her character have to talk like that? I just don't get it)

Don't regret watching it, because Xiao Zhu is eye candy. But not something I would rewatch.

Archived