Guest pillowbox

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest seven

I like the casts and i think Alan and Barbie look good together. Besides, i like DaS more than XiaoS so i'm glad they chose DaS to be the main actress.

Guest apple red

Ha! I prefer XiaoS too. I think DaS needs to start looking her age. 0_0

But I like the idea of XiaoZhu being a street vendor selling oyster cake. Yum! :D

Have been waiting for XiaoZhu's next drama ever since Outsiders II!!!

And once you get older, you start to hear people ask you to look for your age...do you like it ?

I kind of wonder, what is age problem with Da S acted here..if she's good why not..

I dont like her temper too..but it had nothng to do with her age,at least

• 1 month later...
Guest pillowbox

Being known for her "Cindrella" story in Meteor Garden, DaS now has a new drama out costarring XiaoZhu LuoZhiXiang. From playing a "poor child" in Meteor Garden, DaS: "This time i play a rich, arrogant girl who enjoys her money and lives at ease. I fall in love with a simple guy who has self resepect." When having to change 5 different outfits a day due to her rich status, DaS figures: "Id rather be a poor person, it would be much more simple to live in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt." After a while of filming, DaS would have to borrow others clothes for the storyline because she doesnt have enough herself.

In the drama, XiaoZhu and DaS play a bickering couple, starting from always arguing to falling in love.

News credits: www.asos.cn

Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net

• 1 month later...
Guest Metamorphosis

i heard about this a while ago

does anyone know when is this suppose to be airing?

EDIT:// hm...end of 2006? like december? since it's already oct...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fashionistaa

cant wait to watch this!!!!!!!!! hope january comes soon!!! support this drama people! barbie and xiao zhu all the way hehehe!

Anticipating this movie!

"I think DaS needs to start looking her age."

I thought that was the dumbest thing to say. How do you look your age? She's acting/portraying a character. Not like shes taking this acting experience and turning it into her everyday life :P

Haven't watched any of Barbie's series in a while. Except for Mars/MG. The main leading guy looks cute :P

Guest fashionistaa

yeah pretty weird to say that. i mean, if she's talking about her appearance, it can't be helped she looks really young haha! and that's a bad thing? haha! don't think so! ^^

Guest Metamorphosis

someone said it'll be airing at the end of 2006, but it is the end of 2006 right now

does anyone know the eaxct date it'll be airing?

Archived