[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

Guest sunshine4ever

:blush: opss.. after i downloaded i found it wasnt the song i was looking for.. I remembered seeing the MV .. sang by F4. I think the song can be heard in MG2... do u have it?? I think it was one of the ending song for MG2..... but i dont know what is the title...

found this on the web..

MV version with the lyrics at the bottom ..

Karaoke version

http://down.rm98.com:8083/uuauth/lxy-f4.wmv (Meteor rain)

The season of fireworks..

http://down.rm98.com:8083/uuauth/f4_yhdjj.wmv

( i think this is one of the song from MG2)

-edit-

sasa.. i know what the title of the song i looking for..

it's called " Cant loose you " from MG2.. do u have it?

Rainy, were you able to download those MVs? Do you mind uploading them? It seems like those links are so slow that it'll take me hours to download them. :sweatingbullets:

I saw the MG2 does have the song you wants. I'm trying to download via bittorent now, well, if I can't make it hopefully sasa-chan does have it. Last time I downloaded MG1 OST, but then stopped doing the second one since I figured I'm not gonna continue with MG lol.

here's a small picture...

35198901463568lu8.jpg

posted by Da A

I don't think the news below is Silence related, but it has something to do with Vic's thinking of his new imagine/character.

translationi by joy_san0904 at Asian Fanatics Forums

http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/62/51/10009885154.jpg

source:shuukan josei

title: Mo kawaii...nante iwasenai

popular manga in japan...hana yori danggo..which has been dramatized in taiwan...meteor garden..the one who play the role of hanazawa rui....in japan he has lots of fans...F4...vic chow...it has been one and a half year has passed when has last visited here.

in this time he is so busy...he has lost 8 kiloes in his weight...while talking ...he is smiling...he has not change...very friendly.

in this time he came here for meeting and event.he has schedule for 3 days to finish his photo book...he has been very busy with his schedule...it seems to be tiring

zaizai said:but everyday...after i have finish my work...i am just ok

question:so in the evening you can go out?

zaizai: uun!(no)...in the evening i go to the convinience store near the hotel...i buy HIYASHI SOBA (cold ramen)...it was very delicious! (with his big smile)...you can feel how happy he is

in october his personal DVD and solo photobbook will be released in japan

even before...they said..KAWAII!(cute)...but this time...a different me will be seen...more mature me...iwant to be seen

next time...in work and in private...you can see a strong character

IN HAIRSTYLE :

front bangs is up...a more mature man has appeared

question: does it mean that change of clothes and hairsytle...does it has special meaning?

zaizai:hairsyle...oh!nothing has changed though...BAKA POKU MIENAI KOTO KA NA? (more stupid /bad boy character can be seen...maybe?)

question:ANO...KODAWARITTENOHASOKONA WAKE?...YAPPARI"OTOTO GYARA"

SOTSUENSHIKI...MADA MADA SAKI KA MO NE?(so it means young image ...younger brother image has not yet graduated?...adult image...there are still in the future)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Rainy, here's Can't Lose You. I don't know if you want the whole MG 2 OST too plus the instrumental. If you do, just let me know and I'll upload it.

I found a translation for one of the clips I posted so I'm posting it, just in case anyone watched it and wondered what it was all about:

part 1

http://www.toodou.com/programs/view/qBD1GqzAX5c/

part 2

http://www.toodou.com/programs/view/i71PkVnOWzU/

Special VJ

Translation by Laiou @ vicpower.net

00:03 -00:17

20069838815245.jpg

Welcome to Xing Dang Jia, I'm Zaizai Zhou Yu Min. Today, I'll answer some questions about my private life. I'll tell you some tidbits of my life and what I do normally.

00:33-02:00

20069842311869.jpg

When I wasn't an artist yet, I often dreamed about that I would have two professions: one is being an archaeologist; the other is to be a policeman. I really like dinosaurs, so I wanted to be a person digging out a dinosaur fossil. I wanted to dig out a dinosaur which had never been discovered before. Since it will be named after the person who discovers it, I wanted to create something such as Zaizai dinosaur.

But the dream ... About when I was a high school senior, one of the TV channel, similar to the discovery channel, broadcast programs about travel, adventures, etc. One time the channel was airing about exploring dinosaurs, and it had many special features on dinosaurs.

I saw those archaeologists working in desserts and big houses under heat as high as over 30 or 40 degrees. They dug an hour or even a whole day under the blazing sun just to dig out a small piece of bone. They could judge which vertebral segment the bone belonged to.

20069842261841.jpg

I thought of them working under high heat and couldn't take a bath. I thought about how long I could endure such a way of life. Later I found out I really would not last long if I were to live such kind of life. Compared to being an archaeologist, life might be better off if I manage my artist career diligently. (Laugh) Life would feel more bliss this way. (Laugh)

05:35 - 06:57

With Eun Hye ... She is a Korean actress and a Korean. In fact, when it comes to how we communicated, some people wondered if we had run into obstacles in communication when we were not acting.

20069874928481.jpg

Of course, I don't understand Korean, but actors are a very special kind of profession. We are very sensitive to life, form and style of expressing. We are also very sensitive to things we see. So we can put out performances in delicate and detailed manners.

Sometimes we didn't just use language to communicate. I didn't talk to her in Korean. I would just say some simple English with some simple body language. She immediately knew what we were chatting about. (Zaizai waved his right hand toward his mouth.) When I asked if she had eaten, her answer would be like she had just eaten, she hadn't eaten yet, or she had just made something. So there weren't too much difficulty in communications. When it was difficult to communicate, she always had an interpreter on the set with her who would translate for her on the spot.

At the time when we were filming, I had learned a few Korean words, but now I've completely forgotten them. (Laugh) I only remember <some Korean words> to say hello to people. Zaizai raised his left hand while he said the Korean words. (Laugh...) As for others, some I can say, but some I've forgotten.

[sorry, I didn't type those Korean words Zaizai spoke, in case I typed them wrong.]

Q: who is the NG king among the beautiful actresses who have worked with Zaizai?

10:43 - 11:15

20069883180969.jpg

On days when I was present, they couldn't possibly be the NG king. Because usually when I was on the set ... Previously I liked to play antics on the set and often teased the actors playing opposite me to lighten up the atmosphere on the set. I would interact with the cameraman or talk to the director through the lens. I was often like that and sometimes went overboard, so I often received NGs. For me, none of them is the real NG king; I'm the real NG king

14:24 - 15:53

Every time people would say that you look like a prince charming whenever you appear. I feel ... But every time when I look at the scripts and the dramas we've acted, I personally don't think so.

20069983882233.jpg

It might have been the result of an established image. It could have been created by a debut solo album or a debut drama. People's impressions of us are that we are far away and unreachable, that we are like prince charming, and that we are all very clean and very rich. (Laugh)

But that's not the case. I can say of Chen Ling in Mars. His family is very rich, but the whole drama doesn't show it until the end. It then makes the reference that he is very rich. All his life is about his personal life. He doesn't try to create an image of a prince charming. Instead, he is carefree and naughty and he is more like a bad boy. He is daring and not afraid of anybody. He does whatever comes to his mind. He does whatever he likes. He's unconventional and not confined by regulations. To me, It's a character different than my previous roles and requires me use different acting skills.

In the future, if there are more good scripts or more characters with room to exert myself, I hope that I can still present to the viewers different characters with different sides of Zaizai.

Special VJ 1: 20:41 - 21:12

Very funny... Those were after thoughts. Many times it was just something I improvised and responded at the time. I suddenly felt like wanting to say something in a certain way.

200691013193297.jpg

Many people tell me, "You're very good at telling jokes. Can you crack one?" But honestly, I'm really not good at those too rigid and normal jokes. For example, if you want me to crack some jokes now, it definitely won't be funny. It will be even less worthy than cold jokes. I'm afraid I'd better not tell jokes. Later on, it depends. I may be able to crack a joke from time to time.

Special VJ 1: 21:14 - 22:42

Now I'm working on my newest drama with Taiwan's Patty Hou, Megan, and Alan Kou. We four are the major characters. The drama is called "Delicious Relationship," which in fact is adapted from a Japanese manga. 10 years ago, Japanese idols Toshiaki Karasawa and Miho Nakayama acted the male and female leads and received very good reviews.

The reason why I... Originally I had planned not to accept roles adapted from mangas any more. It's because I feel that sometimes manga-adapted roles are restricted to be people of younger age. Now that I have been in the showbiz for 5 year and I have been an actor for 5 years, I should be accounted for every work that I'm in.

Then why did I choose the role? It was because the work was recommended to me by Chai-jie.

200691032824033.jpg

She said to me, "You have to watch the Japanese series and the Japanese manga. They really don't look like cartoons at all. Although in many places the representations are done using the cartoon style, but we can do something for this stuff. Why don't you go watch the Japanese series made more than 10 years ago? Then you will know why it succeeded. The acting doesn't have to be in manga style."

I quite like it after I watched it. I also think it's pretty challenging.

Special VJ 1: 22:42 - 28:13

I play a master chef in the drama. Playing a professional French master chef by itself is already something completely different than my previous roles. The director I work with is director Chui Yo Ning. He is famous for filming scenes in one take instead of using many detailed shots. He then cut it for what he wants.

4hhqxc2.jpg

When I cook, it may take 10 minutes or it may take 5 minutes for me to complete a cuisine. I make the dish from start to end. It is up to the director to decide how he wants to edit it.

For this drama, I have spent more than one month taking cooking lessons for training to be a chef. My hands were injured and I was splashed by oil. However, eventually I find this all very handy when I make the actual presentation. The essence of it really shows when I stand up and come out. When I accepted the role, some people thought I was too thin and said, "You are so thin, how are you going to act as a master chef? Can you gain some weights, can't you?"

They didn't believe in me. I thought it was okay because I'm not the type of person who puts on an act in private. They will know how I am when I'm in actual filming. When I put on my chef hat and started cooking, they had this feeling that I'd really got something in me. After that, they shut up.

Fans who like me will see me cook, really serious cooking, not a result of editing. I don't just make some gestures pretending I'm cutting. I can really cook up a dish. You will see my professionalism and dedication in the drama.

Special VJ 1: 26:25 - 26:57

43dim37.jpg

Very fast, today is over now. I'm happy to share with you my thoughts on filming dramas, my personal life, and some changes in the types of roles I play. Now today is over. I have a happy day.

Tomorrow I will answer questions posted on the Internet. I'll pick out some questions and answer them seriously.

Thank you.

End of Special VJ 1

translated by laiou2002 (www.vicpower.net)

Guest lakatsumi

-edit-

sasa.. i know what the title of the song i looking for..

it's called " Cant loose you " from MG2.. do u have it?

Hey rainy!! I have Can't Lose You - F4. I dont think I have the other songs from the other MV! But i can try looking for them.

Link: Can't Lose You - F4

ENJOY!! :lol:

Sorry sunshine! I dont have their MV but I think rainy already post up the MV that you want.

Opp!! I just look back @ the thread and I saw that sunshine had already posted up Can't Lose You. Sorry to put up another link!! >-<

I'm waiting for some kind soul to upload ep 18 onto sendspace....I'm afraid I'm totally blur with BT. *Tiffany crossing her fingers and toes*

Sunshine- it seems you have already found a translation for the clip that you asked me to translate originally. Do you want me to help out with something else? Anything else in ep ep 17? (Have you watched that yet?)

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks rainy :w00t: are you going to translate some scenes of episode 17 as I requested? Could you please translate Zaizai and Park Eun Hye's scenes? I'm watching episode 17 right now and I requested..you didn't say anything so I don't know if you would translate those scenes.

sasa-chan, please don't say sorry for reuploading..are you watching this series still? thanks for sharing the Meteor Rain songs with us.

I'm waiting for some kind soul to upload ep 18 onto sendspace....I'm afraid I'm totally blur with BT. *Tiffany crossing her fingers and toes*

Sunshine- it seems you have already found a translation for the clip that you asked me to translate originally. Do you want me to help out with something else? Anything else in ep ep 17? (Have you watched that yet?)

NO, Tiff, that was not the clip I asked you to translate :sweatingbullets: that was something else. The show I uploaded to you have Megan with him and it's a show not an interview. Actually, summers never sent me the translation so I'm not sure if she translated. :mellow:

I'm uploading episode 18 and it'll be like more than 2 hours cuz I was downloading Smiling Pasta..I just disconnected from Smiling Pasta so it'll be faster. Will post the link once I finished uploading.

Episode 17 - I love you scene

he's so adorable..before the subtitles came up I already knew he wanted to say "I love you" to her...he's soooooooooooooooo cute :w00t: I adore his "I love you" sign language!

I love the shirt and the short he wore!!! he looks soooooooooooooo beautiful in the blue and white t-shirt..awww...I love blue~

iloveyou01.jpg

iloveyou02.jpg

iloveyou03.jpg

iloveyou04.jpg

iloveyou05.jpg

iloveyou06.jpg

iloveyou07.jpg

iloveyou08.jpg

And there's episode 16 when he learned to sign "Mama" and he was thinking of his mom as she taught him the word "Mama"

ma.jpg

ma2.jpg

ma3.jpg

Oh yeah, that's right. I got it all mixed up. The show you asked me to translate was another one. Now I remember Megan appearing in the show towards the middel segment.

Ok, will work on that...

Sunshine...I'm going to kiss your feet for uploading it...

Thanks rainy :w00t: are you going to translate some scenes of episode 17 as I requested? Could you please translate Zaizai and Park Eun Hye's scenes? I'm watching episode 17 right now and I requested..you didn't say anything so I don't know if you would translate those scenes.

erhmm.. actually..

what tiff and i have translated is almost all the ZZ and PEH scenes..

there isnt much left .. can be more specific? i just flipped thru.. cant find anymore more significant ZZ and PEH scenes.

Anyway a summary on what was going ...

WY's mum finally "woke up " from her dream and decided to face reality and went to the lawyer intending to divorce the dad. The mum brought up the topic of divorce to the dad.

The dad enquired with his lawyer abt how much he would be getting if divorced. Apparently the lawyer says he would only get bach the amount where he started off initially before he married. Therefore i guess the dad wuld not be agreeing the divorce.

XL was on the office and tried calling qi wei yang dad but he told her off directly.. and tell her she would not be getting any $$ off him and telling her that she would be transferred back to QingDao soon. An angry XL decided to go look for the mum.

Another scene is XuLi went to "harass " the mum so she couldnt take it and committed suicide. When WY went to the hospital, he asked the housekeeper .. isnt the mum's condition betta? why she still committed suicide...

The dad came and told WY.. he has told the doctor of tht hospital to classify it as a case of taking wrong pills and not committing suicide. WY is very unhappy with the dad concerning more of his reputation and not the mum. The dad then left .. telling WY to tell the mum he would not agree to the divorce..

hint: in the ep18 preview from ep17.. WY already knoew XL is her sister.

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh yeah, that's right. I got it all mixed up. The show you asked me to translate was another one. Now I remember Megan appearing in the show towards the middel segment.

Ok, will work on that...

Sunshine...I'm going to kiss your feet for uploading it...

Oh, once you wake up tomorrow episode 18 will be done...I'm still uploading it and it'll be ready in an hour. Have a good night and thanks in advance.

erhmm.. actually..

what tiff and i have translated is almost all the ZZ and PEH scenes..

there isnt much left .. can be more specific? i just flipped thru.. cant find anymore more significant ZZ and PEH scenes.

Anyway a summary on what was going ...

WY's mum finally "woke up " from her dream and decided to face reality and went to the lawyer intending to divorce the dad. The mum brought up the topic of divorce to the dad.

The dad enquired with his lawyer abt how much he would be getting if divorced. Apparently the lawyer says he would only get bach the amount where he started off initially before he married. Therefore i guess the dad wuld not be agreeing the divorce.

XL was on the office and tried calling qi wei yang dad but he told her off directly.. and tell her she would not be getting any $$ off him and telling her that she would be transferred back to QingDao soon. An angry XL decided to go look for the mum.

Another scene is XuLi went to "harass " the mum so she couldnt take it and committed suicide. When WY went to the hospital, he asked the housekeeper .. isnt the mum's condition betta? why she still committed suicide...

The dad came and told WY.. he has told the doctor of tht hospital to classify it as a case of taking wrong pills and not committing suicide. WY is very unhappy with the dad concerning more of his reputation and not the mum. The dad then left .. telling WY to tell the mum he would not agree to the divorce..

hint: in the ep18 preview from ep17.. WY already knoew XL is her sister.

Oh goodness, sorry, rainy, I didn't watch all of episode 17 lol before asking. I think I'll watch everything again and ask for specific scenes. I just realized most of the scenes with WY & SS were mostly actions and not words.... :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the summary. So Wei Yi knows that XL is his sister? Anyway, I'm pissed at the dad just fromo the summary. I don't know why Wei Yi's dad would be predominant for so and so episodes yet has nothing and did not change even for the resolutionn.

I have a question ... I downloaded from someone's cb (I forgot), & it was around 959MB ... It said it was from 18-20 (END). The quality was great as well, but I'm not sure if it picks up right after episode 17 cause it seemed a little different, & there is NO WAY I'll be able to upload something worth almost 1GB. It'll take forever.

So, I fastforwarded everything, & it was the ending ... :vicx: So, I was wondering if it was real or not, lol. Aish, I have no idea what I'll do with it.

Guest IncaStar

..Fern translated the part that Wei Yi & Xiao Guang talked to each other in episode 17 for me a couple of days ago.

I might type up the "Moment" poem by Vincent Guilliano ...

Hi eternal Sunshine! You just gave me the best remedy for the whole weekend!

a full sendspace dose of Wei Yi in technicolour in the penultimate episode... what more can a girl want? :)

It's so refreshing to read all your posts either here

or in the InSung web which you kindly pointed out (-thank you by the way)

I'm looking forward to see Guilliano's poem in here...

I can only understand a few breathlessly painful yet beautiful scenes from

episode 18. Still my tears kept streaming down my cheek...

I feel I want to scream in the middle of each scene : Wei Yi... just take my liver....!

I somehow cannot believe that next week is the last episode. With so many things happened

in episode 18 how are they going to wrap them all up in the finale...?

Thank you too for all other snippets, download link and translations from other kind fellow Silencers... :blush:

Guest sunshine4ever

Everyone!!! I was told that this youtube site has episodes 1-17 with English subs:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=lainemma

Actually, some if it has subs. I didn't check all, but some clips in episode 17 has somes. But what the name was translated differently. Anyway, gonna try to watch it when I have time with English subs. :P

EDIT: I checked, wah :o Oh, gosh, I'll be spending time looking at the scenes/episodes in that site. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....ENGLISH SUBS!!!

GAHH!

Ep. 18 today!!

O-MY!!

I can't wait to see it and I just don't want it to end!!

Thanks sunshine! I hope u are caught up now!~

I was sleeping lol and now I have to read a book... :tears: so I won't be able to catch up any sooner.

Are you watching this without subs too? Poor Jina, I feel bad that I didnt' get to time episode 15's translations.

Anyway, let's finish this and if you're interested, watch Mars!!! I asked my friend to watch Mars and she said she liked Ling better than Wei Yi lol.

I have a question ... I downloaded from someone's cb (I forgot), & it was around 959MB ... It said it was from 18-20 (END). The quality was great as well, but I'm not sure if it picks up right after episode 17 cause it seemed a little different, & there is NO WAY I'll be able to upload something worth almost 1GB. It'll take forever.

So, I fastforwarded everything, & it was the ending ... :vicx: So, I was wondering if it was real or not, lol. Aish, I have no idea what I'll do with it.

What's the ending like? Well, I saw the ending, but it was episode 30 and it was bad quality because it's from China's version.

Maybe you can use HJsplit or winRAR and split it out and share with us with parts 1, 2, 3, 4..it'll be easier if you upload 300 mbs each time so you wouldn't feel like you're kiling yourself doing almost 1 gb upload. But then episode 19's coming out next week so I'm not sure if that's wise.

Thanks for letting us know though. :w00t:

does anyone know how many episodes are english subbed so far??

or where to download the subbed episodes?

Just in case you're interested in hardsubbed:

http://ohsosublime.blogspot.com/2006/08/si...g-progress.html

but the thing is our coordinator goes MIA and we translated up to episode 12, hell, even the timing was done, but no one to edit....now that school's back to everyone..I guess Silence hardsubbed project willl die since no one edits and if no one edits, we will never release

Hi eternal Sunshine! You just gave me the best remedy for the whole weekend!

a full sendspace dose of Wei Yi in technicolour in the penultimate episode... what more can a girl want? :)

It's so refreshing to read all your posts either here

or in the InSung web which you kindly pointed out (-thank you by the way)

I'm looking forward to see Guilliano's poem in here...

I can only understand a few breathlessly painful yet beautiful scenes from

episode 18. Still my tears kept streaming down my cheek...

I feel I want to scream in the middle of each scene : Wei Yi... just take my liver....!

I somehow cannot believe that next week is the last episode. With so many things happened

in episode 18 how are they going to wrap them all up in the finale...?

Thank you too for all other snippets, download link and translations from other kind fellow Silencers... :blush:

I think it will end in episode 19 because from what I saw in episode 18, it seems like episode 28 that I saw in the China version. Since episode 19 will be 1 hour so it'll be enough to cover episodes 29-30.

Oh, I'll be happy to type up the poem..will do it soon...^^ maybe put it near a picture of our Wei Yi. Will type it up as soon as possible...hopefully you'll still visit this thread, incastar :lol:

Did ZJ offer up his liver? When Fern translated the preview last time, both of us were wondering why ZJ would say "take his heart, liver," and etc. like that.

Rawr, god dammit. I'll be splitting this into files of four, each worth of 240MB. This time I'm uploading in MU since sendspace has download slots problems. Is there anyone who can't download in MU? Cause if you can't, then I'll try uploading in SS. >__<

Tell me now cause I'm in the middle of uploading the files now. :vicx:

Guest sunshine4ever

sunshine!

I actually use youtube for subs...@ the account that u posted too!

She is fast with SUBS so yeah!

I have homework that I have to do and haven't done it yet which is really bad but I have to wathcing this eppie!

By they way, I will watch MARS!~

Also, don't feel bad that you didn't time for Ep. 15!

It looks like she has all episodes subbed..I didn't have time to browse through all. Did she have all scenes subbed?

By the way, I think you can watch Mars on youtube too if you prefer to watch it on youtube. That way you don't have to download.

I rented Vic's "Love Storm", I just need some times to watch it. Currently watching "Sound of Colors" and I thought the storyline was soooooooo boring and lame. I don't even know why they would have two people loving each other with nothing to come between them except for the cancer that he has. UGH! I already knew he'll just donate his eyes for her so she could see from the way the storyline. lol. Darn. Sorry, I'm offtopic.

*Back to read Burro Genius by Victor Villasenor* I have a quiz tomorrow on the book and a paper due the week after next week lol.

ep19 sypnosis

徐莉前來確認深深是否已遵守諾言返回左家,卻意外發現,原來深深的父親是當年對她與母親伸出援手的恩人,徐莉才驚覺自己的報復行為簡直就像一齣鬧劇。喝醉的她,竟不知不覺地來到了偉易的住處,似乎想為自己荒謬的復仇行動道歉,但早已從母親那裡得知徐莉是姊姊的偉易,反而意有所指地懇求徐莉在自己遭遇意外後,能夠多多照顧戚振洋和美如。

XL came to check on SS to see if she did what she had promised to return to Zuo family. She stumbled upon SS's father happened to be the man who assisted XL and her mum years ago (when QZY left XL family)..She was upset that her revenge end up hurting her benefactor's family. A drunk XL ended up at WY's place.. having the intention of apologizing for her behavious. However, WY who already knew XL is his sis .. unexpectly ask XL to take care of the QZY and MeiRu(WY's mum) shld any mishap happened to him.

偉易終於返家,難得一家三口聚在一起吃晚餐,偉易主動幫戚振洋盛湯,這個前所未有的舉動,讓戚振洋展現了笑容,對偉易來說,這是他第一次與家人共享一頓幸福的晚餐,卻也是最後一次了…第二天,偉易按計畫前往工廠的抗議現場,為了易揚企業裁員員工的權益,公開在電視上向戚振洋喊話,戚振洋大為震怒,此時他卻從左鈞口中聽到偉易即將不久於人世的消息…而偉易依照計劃飛往青島,就為了履行對阿翰的承諾,親自為阿翰的游泳比賽加油…。

WY return home.. the family of 3 had dinner togther. WY offered to serve soup for QZY.. the dad had a smile on his face.. to WY, this is the first time he had a happy dinner with the family and also the last.

The next day, WY headed for the place where the workers are protesting and stood up together with the workers to protest against the dad's plan regarding the worker's welfare. He also appeared on tv and spoke against his dad on his decision. The dad was furious. At this moment, ZJ came and informed him WY would be leaving this earth soon...

WY as planned.. head for Qingdao to see Ah Han's swimming competition as he had promised

見證了深深與偉易的愛情故事的曉光決定將它寫下來,她帶著剛出刊雜誌來找戚振洋,希望看了雜誌的他,能夠成全這對註定要在一起的戀人…於是,戚振洋帶著機票前去謝謝深深,並請求深深可以到青島,幫他把偉易帶回來…。

after viewing the love story betw SS and WY., XG decided to write about it. She brought the just published magazine and looked for QZY hoping after reading the magazine, he would approve the relationship of this pair. At this moment, QZY bring a air tix to SS .. thanking her .. asking her to go Qingdao and bring WY back ....

(chinese repost from ctv forum)

(english translation by rainy75)

sorry.. translation isnt the best... as i've got sch work to do so i just translate the fastest i cld and with the best words that came into my mind at the moment..

Archived