[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

Guest sunshine4ever

kaoru104, yes, this drama ended like 2 weeks ago on Sept. 24th

Here's a Japanese official site for Silence:

http://f4.tv/p/public/tv/drama/silence/

will be shown on october 5 ...thursday...20:00-21:54 according to joy_san0904 in AF

Hey Sunshine,

i know i still owe u the silence cctv thread on translating wht Vic posted on the last day when Silence was aired. Pretty busy these few wks. I should be able to look ard and translate it after 14oct..

sorry~!

rainy *hugs*

no worries..please do not worry about translating when you're busy..i'm busy too so it wouldn't be nice if you translate and i don't have time to read..i let everybody knows, but letting you know also...if you ever run into Silence Behind the Scenes, please post the link for us...^^ thanks a lot in advance...and take care okay :w00t:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

this drama ended already??? gosh! im still like watching ep 5!!! sheesh!!

im busy in school so couldnt find time to watch...

so how many episodes does this series have in all? hehehe! :D:D

19 episodes...catch up soon... :lol:

Guest lakatsumi

Hey Ppl~ I am still looking for the Behind the Scenes of Silence.. Hope i will find it soon~~ ALso, did Arisa Version come out for episode 18 and 19 yet? SOrry if i ask a stupid question? >_<.... Hey Sunshine!! i didnt really watch Silence yet cuz it is to painful to see WY die!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hey Ppl~ I am still looking for the Behind the Scenes of Silence.. Hope i will find it soon~~ ALso, did Arisa Version come out for episode 18 and 19 yet? SOrry if i ask a stupid question? >_<.... Hey Sunshine!! i didnt really watch Silence yet cuz it is to painful to see WY die!!!

sasa-chan, you're asking the same question that I wanted to ask myself. I kept wondering why the Arisa version doesn't have episodes 18-19!!! UGH! Please don't tell me the DVD ripped version that Ally posted was the only episodes available. I burned episodes 18-19 DVD version out already, but I wish that we can have episodes 18-19 Arisa so that we can have our full Arisa version collection. Don't you agree?

Ahh, at first I thought it was painful too and I was so enraged that he had to die without a proper good-bye to his beloved mother. (Seriously if I were him, I would have spent half of that 3 months with my mom!!!) But then after seeing with English subs I found it is a very beautiful ending. You gotta watch Wei Yi's legacy for his mom, which is Ah Han. I love the ending!!! I can see WY's mom & Ah Han living happily ever after thanks to WY. :w00t:

sasa-chan, i go to this thread daily to check status on ep. 18 of arisa, but i don't see vic's fans link it...unfortunately:

http://www.vicpower.net/asp/dispbbs.asp?bo...21&ID=45258

-edit-

i checked this site too:

http://clubbox.co.kr/tvbtml

it only provides eps. 18-19 (the one that ally posted before) do you want the dvd version? it's very good quality as well..

Guest lakatsumi

sasa-chan, you're asking the same question that I wanted to ask myself. I kept wondering why the Arisa version doesn't have episodes 18-19!!! UGH! Please don't tell me the DVD ripped version that Ally posted was the only episodes available. I burned episodes 18-19 DVD version out already, but I wish that we can have episodes 18-19 Arisa so that we can have our full Arisa version collection. Don't you agree?

Ahh, at first I thought it was painful too and I was so enraged that he had to die without a proper good-bye to his beloved mother. (Seriously if I were him, I would have spent half of that 3 months with my mom!!!) But then after seeing with English subs I found it is a very beautiful ending. You gotta watch Wei Yi's legacy for his mom, which is Ah Han. I love the ending!!! I can see WY's mom & Ah Han living happily ever after thanks to WY. :w00t:

sasa-chan, i go to this thread daily to check status on ep. 18 of arisa, but i don't see vic's fans link it...unfortunately:

http://www.vicpower.net/asp/dispbbs.asp?bo...21&ID=45258

-edit-

i checked this site too:

http://clubbox.co.kr/tvbtml

it only provides eps. 18-19 (the one that ally posted before) do you want the dvd version? it's very good quality as well..

I agree with you Sunshine~~ I want to have Arisa Version too~~ So we can have the whole set of Arisa Version of Silence. Hope it come out soon!! It would be sad if Arisa Version wont come out!! T_T Hey Sunshine are you downloading the HARDSUB Version [sUBlime] of Silence too? ALso thanks for telling me that the ending is beautiful~ I will try to watch the whole thing~~ Thanks for the link Sunshine!! Going to check it out~~

One more question: If we buy the DVD set of Silence will it have the Behind the Scenes or NGs to it? hmm.... I am curious if they do have it include in the DVD set.

Guest sunshine4ever

I agree with you Sunshine~~ I want to have Arisa Version too~~ So we can have the whole set of Arisa Version of Silence. Hope it come out soon!! It would be sad if Arisa Version wont come out!! T_T Hey Sunshine are you downloading the HARDSUB Version [sUBlime] of Silence too? ALso thanks for telling me that the ending is beautiful~ I will try to watch the whole thing~~ Thanks for the link Sunshine!! Going to check it out~~

One more question: If we buy the DVD set of Silence will it have the Behind the Scenes or NGs to it? hmm.... I am curious if they do have it include in the DVD set.

sasa-chan, yes, the DVD set does have the BTS:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1004483013/

I think that's where the fans got their BTS & NGs! Yes, I do download the hardsubbed version.

I'll let you know if I ever found episodes 18-19 on Arisa version. For now, I think the dvd ripped eps 18-19 together in one file will do for now until we get Arisa version.

Are you watching any other new Taiwanese series? I highly recommend Smiling Pasta because it is such a funny drama. :w00t:

Guest lakatsumi

sasa-chan, yes, the DVD set does have the BTS:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1004483013/

I think that's where the fans got their BTS & NGs! Yes, I do download the hardsubbed version.

I'll let you know if I ever found episodes 18-19 on Arisa version. For now, I think the dvd ripped eps 18-19 together in one file will do for now until we get Arisa version.

Are you watching any other new Taiwanese series? I highly recommend Smiling Pasta because it is such a funny drama. :w00t:

Hey thanks Sunshine for answering my questions~~ And yes i am currently watching Smiling Pasta too!! it really cute and funny!!

Hi All! I really really like this series. I bought the DVD set (taiwan version) from yesasia and it was super-good! The making-of and NGs were really great! Funny to watch ZZ carrying ParkEnhui on his back alot of times to get the scenes right then she asked him if she's heavy. hahaa

I've been reading through this thread and some great discussions!

What i don't understand is, do ppl think this is a boring series? I lent it to my workmate, she said she fell asleep..i'm like OMG, but really, she didn't want to say it's "boring" as she knows i love it to death.

Guest luckysmile20

Hi guys,

I want to download this drama.

But I don't know which version is better, icefish? or YDY?

From my experiences, I like YDY version better, because I downloaded icefish for Prince turns to frog and ISWAK and both quality is rather bad, the pictures are blur.. especially ISWAK.

For Silence, which is better to get in terms of picture quality?

Or are they the same?

Any other recommendations?

Thank you!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys,

I want to download this drama.

But I don't know which version is better, icefish? or YDY?

From my experiences, I like YDY version better, because I downloaded icefish for Prince turns to frog and ISWAK and both quality is rather bad, the pictures are blur.. especially ISWAK.

For Silence, which is better to get in terms of picture quality?

Or are they the same?

Any other recommendations?

Thank you!

Arisa is the best version. Don't download YDY or icefish because the audio is not good on both. Everyone prefers Arisa.

Guest sunshine4ever

Is the silence photobook worth getting?

Yes, I think so!!! Have you seen the pictures inside? Ahhhhhhhhhhh...full of Zaizai lol. Anyway, I'm not that shallow, but just in case you want to see some pictures inside it.

Here are the links:

http://www.zzcpalace.net/forums/index.php?...c=2087&st=0

http://www.zzcpalace.net/forums/index.php?...amp;#entry28332

Guest zaizai_f4_only

heyhey i havent been here for so long hehe xD

btw sunshine still in the house yeah rolf

jina i noe u rolf..ahahahhah xD

OMG the photobook is really nice! :w00t::w00t: Thanks sunshine4ever! Yes i will get it now, infact right now!!

BTW if you had to pick one favourite scene from the series, what would that be??

I think ZZ is suited to acting sad and quiet cos he's got a really low toned voice which is really warming. He doesn't have to talk much but the voice of thoughts gives the viewer alot of feeling.

Guest IncaStar

I think ZZ is suited to acting sad and quiet cos he's got a really low toned voice which is really warming. He doesn't have to talk much but the voice of thoughts gives the viewer alot of feeling.

hi Logic, just my rambling thought about ZaiZai's acting. In my humble opinion, I think he could

be wonderfully playful and outrageously funny - such as in 'Mars' but he could also be deep

and all round sensitive guy such as in 'Silence'.

In fact if you remember in the first episode, he was very playful towards ShenShen when

he 'kidnap' ShenShen to a mountain...

I'm totally biased - evidently...:)

Archived