[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

Guest novemberbaby

I still have two episodes before the ending.

I really like WeiYi's character and I like the way he transformed. It's just that I wish the producers could have produced more scenes with his mother.

Andy Hui's character is the most annoying dude I've ever seen in a drama. God, he's just soooooo annoying. :phew:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

heyhey i havent been here for so long hehe xD

btw sunshine still in the house yeah rolf

jina i noe u rolf..ahahahhah xD

are you watching something else now, rey, hahhaha...^^ i'll guard this place for everyone..it's unfortunate that not a lot of people in soompi watch other tv shows..i think i got so used to coming into this forum so that it became a bad habit to just click onto this forum even though i have no where to go.. :tears:

going into the k-drama movies and tv forum is more crazier...i get lost the moment i go there cuz there are so many threads

I still have two episodes before the ending.

I really like WeiYi's character and I like the way he transformed. It's just that I wish the producers could have produced more scenes with his mother.

Andy Hui's character is the most annoying dude I've ever seen in a drama. God, he's just soooooo annoying. :phew:

This drama would have been better if it has a real villian...unfortunately we don't have one in the drama so that's why the drama isn't as excited and interesting.

Its quite difficult to download this drama... i found some clubbox provided this drama, but it doent work... So anyone know which clubbox provide silence completely? thank you...:)

Guest sunshine4ever

Its quite difficult to download this drama... i found some clubbox provided this drama, but it doent work... So anyone know which clubbox provide silence completely? thank you...:)

I suggest downloading through direct links because even if you go to other clubbox, you'll encounter the same problem since clubbox's links are almost identical for all places.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

OMG sunshine eventho i have been missing for quite sometimes u still even remember my name <3333 *HUG*

hmmm not really watching something else..ehehhe since i finish watching silence so yeah the end of talking about my ZZ hahahha xD :X

but seriously i do think that silence is a great drama YEs another great drama played by my ZZ ^^

but currently im crazy for DBSK T^T thats the reason y i let u guard this forum by urself..gomen,mianhae,duibuqi >< but gurl JIA YOU!!

EDITED:

OMG *SHOCKED* this is my first time saw dbsk thread is soooo lonely only me around!! OMG totally shocked!!

IncaStar, You just shed some light! Amidst all the sad scenes, i had forgotten about ZZ's playful character at the beginning and also towards the end when he and shenshen was living together. He keeps picking on her, hugging her and carrying her around. That was really cute, more of the real life ZZ.

In interviews, he keeps saying he's a quiet guy that just likes to stay home (well not those exact words) but i was thinking....that can't be him cos alot of the time he acts really stupid and likes to pick on people around him for fun.

In one of the scenes from the "making-of" silence, he was acting really stupid in the background while parkenhye was talking to the camera, then suddenly he realises he's in the way. LOL

eehhh back to Silence. I really liked how weiyi met shenshen again at the pool side with the song "jing jing de" playing in the background, asweiyi fell in the pool, it happened to be when the music drums were playing then everything was just silence. awww....

Guest lakatsumi

thanks Sunshine for the pictures~

Finally!! I finished Silence!!! OMG it was soo good!! I mean I love this serie. Sunshine you are right that the ending is good even though it was kind of painful to watch. hahaha... ^_^I hella cried when i watched the two last episodes. My favortie part was when WY and his parents are having dinner together. I was very touched by that!! They looked so happy. Also love the pool scene... when SS finally speak. Her accent was pretty good. it was clear and i can understand what she was saying. It was so interesting seeing WY and SS coming or walking close but WY fell in to the pool... the ending was very touching.. I cried when he told SS that the next life he will not leave her soon... I also like the scene where WY video tape his self and giving it to his mother for her birthday. that WAs so TOUCHING!!!! her anitdote will be the little boy !!!

I watched this with subtitle too!! It was great and touching when understanding the whole two episodes with subs. I mean if there was no sub i wouldnt understand a thing. But i still will cry!! HAhaha.....

EVEn though i cried and it can be dragging sometime when watching this serie. This serie have so much meaning to it. I mean you can learn many thing from this serie such as, cherish your family and your love ones. Also stuff that happened in the serie can also happen to us in our life.

Guest paradox^

I like the series, especially Vic, but I think the plot is overall too dramatic. Well, it's still good, however. It made me cry.

:w00t::w00t: Oh my god!

Sorry 4 being late, jtrying to play catch up... and just jumped on the bandwagon...

Just literally finished watching all 19 episodes on youtube. Thanks to lainemma for uploading. I watched all 19 episodes in 3 and a half days.

When I first started watching, I was thinking .. this is so gonna be cliche' .. kids meet, separate, grow up meet again, someone dying, reeks of K-drama melodrama to me. Most trendy taiwan dramas are cutesy.

So, okay, okay the reason I watched was of course to see Vic and Eun Hye. Heard a lot of reviews that Vic has improved his acting skills. so I was curious, of course wanted to watch Vic and Eun Hye definitely.

I must say that I L-o-v-e-d it!!! :P:) Not too much melodrama, not too much excessive tears, no gangster violence, not too much blood, not too much sickeningly sweet scenes.. HAd quite a good mix in it.

I dare say Vic's acting has improved leaps and bounds!! His chemistry with Eun Hye was great and sweet at the same time. I think Eun Hye did a great job, she has these expressive eyes. When she was trying to lie whilst signing, we can see straight away that she didn't mean it. I just loved how Wei Yi developed during his last few days. Of course he had the whole dying thing but he also found Shen shen.

I'm suppose to be finishing up my assignments but couldn't resist. Everytime I tried to stop, Wei Yi would do some unexpected thing for Shen shen...

Guest sunshine4ever

sasa-chan, are you still here?!! Sorry I can't reply to your post, but I just wanted to say I got the Silence photobook and I'm sooooooooooooooooooo in love with it!!! Behind the cover of the book is a poster of Zaizai.....!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm so in love with it. I'll be MIA for a while cuz for the upcoming weeks I have a lot of assignments as well as activities to do....I'll write back to you when I find the time. So glad you finished Silence!!!

by the way, for those who are interested in Silence English hardsubbed version, SUBlimes just released ep. 3. You can get it here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40433.htm

Guest lavitadolce

wowww i didnt know there was a silence thread here :w00t:

i finished it a few days ago

maaaaaaaan i love vic now

first time i saw him in meteor garden i didnt really like him cuhz i didn't think he fits the character, maybe cuhz i saw hana yori dango & oguri shun was perfect :D

but in this drama!! he's a good actor & oh so sexxayyyy :P

i didnt think it would be good cuhz it sounds really sad made me cry but i still love it

id recommend this drama! or at least just watch the parts with zai zai & park eun hye in it

they're cute

<33

Guest lakatsumi

sasa-chan, are you still here?!! Sorry I can't reply to your post, but I just wanted to say I got the Silence photobook and I'm sooooooooooooooooooo in love with it!!! Behind the cover of the book is a poster of Zaizai.....!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm so in love with it. I'll be MIA for a while cuz for the upcoming weeks I have a lot of assignments as well as activities to do....I'll write back to you when I find the time. So glad you finished Silence!!!

by the way, for those who are interested in Silence English hardsubbed version, SUBlimes just released ep. 3. You can get it here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40433.htm

Hey Sunshine!! you dont have to say sorry!! OMG!! Zai Zai! You have a poster of him awww!! I want a poster of our ZaiZai !! wish i can buy Silence photobook!! Now you want me to get the boook!! Yeah, i dont even have time to check out this thread often cuz of school and midterms [month]!! And thanks for letting me know that you would write back to me!! ^_^ Ohyeah! I am downloading the hardsub version of Silence too!! thanks !!! See you soon!!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hey Sunshine!! you dont have to say sorry!! OMG!! Zai Zai! You have a poster of him awww!! I want a poster of our ZaiZai !! wish i can buy Silence photobook!! Now you want me to get the boook!! Yeah, i dont even have time to check out this thread often cuz of school and midterms [month]!! And thanks for letting me know that you would write back to me!! ^_^ Ohyeah! I am downloading the hardsub version of Silence too!! thanks !!! See you soon!!

that's cool, sasa-chan, haha because for episodes 4 and up will mostly be timed by me (I mean the hardsubbed version)...i did it in the summer, but SUBlimes didn't have any qc so that's why our project is so slow.

anyway, will write you when i have time...i have a lot of things due next week and the upcoming week..in fact..i'm the mid term right now and I feel like there are way too many things to do while i have so little time to do..i can't take a day off work either cuz if i don't work i don't have money :sweatingbullets:

the photobook is very beautiful...~~~ i am so afraid of opening it lol...there should be Sunshine Museum, hahaha, Zaizai will be one of my collectionis..hahahhahaa...he looks gorgeous inside the book...even the book cover's back has a poster of zaizai~~~

Below are pics zaizai in Japan

2006101611343276.jpg

2006101611941544.jpg

shibuya_poster06e1.jpg

Guest IncaStar

whoah, such a prominent banner in the midst of Shibuya of dear ZaiZai!

Silence will rule Japan, very soon, I suppose...:)

so cute they include ZaiZai doll in the foreground, clever cocochan...

thanks Sunshine!

OMFG, I'm still on Ep5. There are so many eppie to catch up but the Mega's download speed is so suck >_< Sooooo slow and I hate watching it on Youtube

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Haven't finish watching this drama yet....I watch a few episodes, is pretty good not boring/draggy like other taiwan dramas :( I will continue watching this drama (so many drama 2 catch up!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears:)

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest lakatsumi

that's cool, sasa-chan, haha because for episodes 4 and up will mostly be timed by me (I mean the hardsubbed version)...i did it in the summer, but SUBlimes didn't have any qc so that's why our project is so slow.

anyway, will write you when i have time...i have a lot of things due next week and the upcoming week..in fact..i'm the mid term right now and I feel like there are way too many things to do while i have so little time to do..i can't take a day off work either cuz if i don't work i don't have money :sweatingbullets:

the photobook is very beautiful...~~~ i am so afraid of opening it lol...there should be Sunshine Museum, hahaha, Zaizai will be one of my collectionis..hahahhahaa...he looks gorgeous inside the book...even the book cover's back has a poster of zaizai~~~

Below are pics zaizai in Japan

Hahaha... Sunshine ~take your time !! There no rush !! ^_^ to write back to me!! yeah! I have mid term and other stuff to do too!! Also, thanks for doing Silence hardsub!! with out your team we cant even understand what is happening in the serie!! LOVE you Guys !! It okay that you guy are slow!! I can waiT. There no rush!! ^_^

Aww i want the book now!! I want a ZaiZai poster!! Ahh... never have one!! OMG thanks for uploading the pictures !! The doll look so cute! I want one!! Wish i can be those talent fans who can make ZaiZai doll! Hehe....

Archived