Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest drance

wow range, that looks . . . just amazing o_______o;;

too bad its so damn expensive and if you wanna get that, might as well get a psp like gerald said >_____>;;

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad its so damn expensive and if you wanna get that, might as well get a psp like gerald said >_____>;;

I didn't say get a PSP! NEVER get a PSP! I just said it would turn the DS into a PSP-like object, which is something I'd never want... haha

Guest drance

pft gerald, same thing >___________>;;

But wow, i was almost tempted to buy that until i realized how close it'll turn DS into a PSP O_______O;;

hahah, battery life'll probably go poof

well, it'll still be cheaper than the PSP because the cartridge includes the 4gig compact flash card :P.. buying a PSP would require you to get it seperately, thus more cost.

as far as turning the ds into a psp..why not? there are times where its boring, you need to kill time, so why not watch some movies or anime on it (although subs would be hard to read). Quite honestly, I was trying to convince my friend to get one since his girl drags him out shopping for long hours and he needs a device to play games, watch movies, etc. psp seems to meet that, so do the upcoming UMPCs (uses windows, thus emulators will probably run)..but those seem to cost even more than a laptop..

• 3 weeks later...

^

Were you ever able to get Phoenix Wright?

I've been playing Children of Mana and its pretty damn fun...

nope. I guess I should order it from that one site before they run out.

i been playing tetris and kingdom hearts alot.

7000+ now :o

damn, i took a break from tetris. I was almost at 7000+.

Guest Bamboo

A lot of people are speculating the release of the DS Lite will be in mid-May along with the New Super Mario Bros., but I think it's going to be released closer to June. I went to the Best Buy site and found the starter kit for the DS Lite and some other stuff for it. I clicked on the Estimated Shipping Time for one of the kits, and the earliest shipping date was June 12th. It makes sense for the release of the DS Lite to be released closer to that date than May 15th.

It kind of saddens me since I'm really psyched about the New Super Mario Bros. but I may not be able to play it until the DS Lite comes out. I've been holding out since I heard about the DS Lite... which was during winter.

Guest skwannabe

read topic name. talk ONLY about ds. post this at psp thread... i found craiglist a ds lite for $300. tried calling this person today but only got voicemail >.>

Guest Take Five

erm i haf a PSP...

my friend has a DS

and let me tell u .. PSP can do way more things than a DS

hehe

who cares...it's not good at what it does anyway. it has bad games, UMDs are going out of production, and there are better mp3 players out there.

erm i haf a PSP...

my friend has a DS

and let me tell u .. PSP can do way more things than a DS

hehe

Despite that fact, the DS still far outsells the PSP. It also doesn't help the PSP that a majoroty of its games suck.

PSP = FAIL.

Archived