Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest instantnoodlez

damn, a slew of ds games seem to have flooded out within the last week that i can't keep up with (looks into wallet and cries). zelda is going to be awesome!

how's metroid? (for people who're playing it right now) i just bought it but haven't had time to play it yet. it looks gorgeous!

finally got my stuff done.

Animal Crossing

Name: Rain

Town: Maple

0172-4750-8760

Tetris

397762-958334

Mario Kart

223405-871027

Metroid

0902-6194-7638

Ive been playing alot more tetris then anything else. Mainly 4-player battles.

78 battles, 39 1st place, 19 2nd place, current rating 6229. My highest was 6500.

yea, i registered there already

so for metroid, the controls are hard to get use to

ive only played though the first 2 levels of single player, it doesnt seem hard yet

for me, the multiplayer is ok, but I would rather play a fps on a computer.

Ive only played deathmatch with random internet people, so there is probably more to do. I should try it out more, but tetris is taking alot of my time

Guest johnny11358

do you guys know where to buy the rumble pack seperatly? lol :D i think that would make me feel relaxed when i play online on MPH cuz im so fustrated :P and is tetris any good?

Guest drance

nubs on tetris ds . . .

i've lost twice cuz i was watching tv, then i won 5 and second once :o . . .

pretty good for my first day i would say

Guest Take Five

jump superstars is pissing me off. some levels have objectives like "beat the level with at least 5 help characters in your deck" and i would have a deck with twelve 1-koma panels and it still won't say i completed the objective. other times it'll say "beat the level using only combination attacks" so i do only the tag team combos where you hit one koma, then another, then the same one again and it says i haven't completed the objective. what the hell is the game's definition of a combo attack? ugh. aside from that, i just realized that this electronics store near my house sold jump superstars for 50 bucks...what the hell did i buy it from yesasia for? -__-

aside from that, tetris is fun. wish i could play online even though i would get owned.

edit: children of mana is import right?

Archived