Guest makemyday

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILER:

read if yu dare . :)

11/20/05 - Starting to Bunjeejump ...

This episode was about courage & in the beginning- Joo Youngmyung; he failed twice in falling to bunjeejump.

Bunjeejumping was a symbol for courage.

In this episode; There's a 3rd year student who likes Eunsuh & follows her around- asking to eat dinner with her & buy her coffee ( to treat her right) but later on; the guy finds out from Sangpil that Eunsuh likes the rich; good looking Joo Young myung.

Sangpil in this series already have gotten beaten up by this upperclassman; same with Ohk lim's twin brother because of Eunsuh.

Ohk lim & the upperclassman gets caught by Hakdoo for being late to school & gets a punishment for the full period. The upperclassman goes away & tells her to do all the work; thats when Ohk lim's stubborness gets a hold of the upperclassman's attention.

Later on; Ohk lim & Youngmyung are together & the upperclass man have a little chat about Young myung being liked by Eunsuh & if Young myung & Ohk lim are going out- Ohklim says to Youngmyung not to tell him & he doesn't... then the upperclassman asks Sangpil to do him a favor...

Sangpil goes up to Eunsuh & tells her that Young myung wanted to see her & talk to her; Eunsuh suddenly brightening- Sangpil regrets what he did even more & calls Youngmyung.

Youngmyung & Ohk lim goes to Eunsuh & meets up with Sangpil.

The upperclassman & Eun suh are talking and Eunsuh is both scared & annoyed that he keeps on asking her to go out.

Youngmyung ( being the nice kid he is to his friends); he gets in the way & Sangpil & Youngmyung both get hit. Ohk lim goes off & goes to the police station for help.

once the police come; the three guys run away; Ohk lim sees both Youngmyung & Sangpil on the floor but this ticked her off because Eunsuh was helping Youngmyung.

As they walk home; Youngmyung says "Your just jealous because of Eunsuh right?"

Ohk lim: "H-How did you figure that out?"

youngmyung: " I'm slowly getting to you know a lot better"

Ohk lim: "pshh... be quiet and go in"

As the upperclassman tells sangpil & Youngmyung to see him again; Youngmyung says something about how he's scared, he's nervous & he doesn't wanna get the crap beaten outta him- he says that he won't avoid him like Sangpil will.

This is a start of courage; Ohk lim & Youngmyung are opposites in this drama.

While Ohk lim may seem like a cute skinny girl; she has couage; strength & she's stubborn( sometimes thats agood thing); Youngmyung isn't yur average boy, he's smart, got good looks, kind & nice to everyone; reasonable but can be afraid & quiet sometimes; but he speaks his heart out.

He says this to Sangpil mostly because he doesnt wanna be a whimp & avoid him but Youngmyung got upset when the upperclassman wanted to beat the crap outta Ohk lim too- calling her a arrogant richard simmons.

As for the ending; Youngmyung fights with his heart; & tells ohk lim he wants to go back & bunjee jump.

this is a new start for him in this drama; something he;s overcoming.

sounds GOOD!!

i wanna watch!!

or if i cant

i'll like read the script

has ne one found the clubbox wit 100mb roundish eepis?

i kno one but i forgot!!1

grr

thanks for all the links...is it just me or does the mu link for ep 34 not work?

does anyone know the episodes that feature heechul?....and if they could possibly share? hehehe ^_^

Guest cpopbaby19

dang. thanks for posting the spoiler!

:)

maybe it'll be much better if someone posts a spoiler or an update abt what happened to the recent episode. lols.

Guest MeiLin83

Ok...

Since this is Season 2 of sharp#, the episode numbers start from 1, right?

And it is already on 30 something episodes?

Also, does anyone have a link to the Clubbox it is on? HQ, is it?

I tried the link to lollol101, but all it went to was dl's for Goodbye, My Love

and I can't seem to get to the folder where it has sharp#2.

I have an account for Clubbox and I have no idea how to join lollol101's Clubbox.

Please...Help Me! ^_^

SPOILER:

read if yu dare . :)

11/20/05 - Starting to Bunjeejump ...

This episode was about courage & in the beginning- Joo Youngmyung; he failed twice in falling to bunjeejump.

Bunjeejumping was a symbol for courage.

In this episode; There's a 3rd year student who likes Eunsuh & follows her around- asking to eat dinner with her & buy her coffee ( to treat her right) but later on; the guy finds out from Sangpil that Eunsuh likes the rich; good looking Joo Young myung.

Sangpil in this series already have gotten beaten up by this upperclassman; same with Ohk lim's twin brother because of Eunsuh.

Ohk lim & the upperclassman gets caught by Hakdoo for being late to school & gets a punishment for the full period. The upperclassman goes away & tells her to do all the work; thats when Ohk lim's stubborness gets a hold of the upperclassman's attention.

Later on; Ohk lim & Youngmyung are together & the upperclass man have a little chat about Young myung being liked by Eunsuh & if Young myung & Ohk lim are going out- Ohklim says to Youngmyung not to tell him & he doesn't... then the upperclassman asks Sangpil to do him a favor...

Sangpil goes up to Eunsuh & tells her that Young myung wanted to see her & talk to her; Eunsuh suddenly brightening- Sangpil regrets what he did even more & calls Youngmyung.

Youngmyung & Ohk lim goes to Eunsuh & meets up with Sangpil.

The upperclassman & Eun suh are talking and Eunsuh is both scared & annoyed that he keeps on asking her to go out.

Youngmyung ( being the nice kid he is to his friends); he gets in the way & Sangpil & Youngmyung both get hit. Ohk lim goes off & goes to the police station for help.

once the police come; the three guys run away; Ohk lim sees both Youngmyung & Sangpil on the floor but this ticked her off because Eunsuh was helping Youngmyung.

As they walk home; Youngmyung says "Your just jealous because of Eunsuh right?"

Ohk lim: "H-How did you figure that out?"

youngmyung: " I'm slowly getting to you know a lot better"

Ohk lim: "pshh... be quiet and go in"

As the upperclassman tells sangpil & Youngmyung to see him again; Youngmyung says something about how he's scared, he's nervous & he doesn't wanna get the crap beaten outta him- he says that he won't avoid him like Sangpil will.

This is a start of courage; Ohk lim & Youngmyung are opposites in this drama.

While Ohk lim may seem like a cute skinny girl; she has couage; strength & she's stubborn( sometimes thats agood thing); Youngmyung isn't yur average boy, he's smart, got good looks, kind & nice to everyone; reasonable but can be afraid & quiet sometimes; but he speaks his heart out.

He says this to Sangpil mostly because he doesnt wanna be a whimp & avoid him but Youngmyung got upset when the upperclassman wanted to beat the crap outta Ohk lim too- calling her a arrogant richard simmons.

As for the ending; Youngmyung fights with his heart; & tells ohk lim he wants to go back & bunjee jump.

this is a new start for him in this drama; something he;s overcoming.

HI!!!! :) Thanks so much for the summary... I have a favor though.. Can you also post the summary of episode 34 and the episode where Okleem's mom ended up being a cleaning lady or something.. Please please please ;) ;) :) Thanks so much again bebyxanna!

:):)

bebyxanna

THANKS HEAPS^^

I am out of my dl for the month!!! so thankee!!!

NEXT EPPIE!!! 9this sunday iis about

EUNSHIM!!! and her mommy, who owns a chicken shop gives chicken to the orphange or some child thing and then she hurts her back so eunshim does it except she doesnt understnad why...

i dunno....i dunthink this eppie will b that excisting....

SO!!! does this upperclass guy like ok lim!?

Archived