[drama 2005] Sharp #2 Bahn Ol Lim 반올림2

Guest makemyday

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow, i didn't realize BOTH ki bum and hee chul are in this. and it's already on episode 40+? i might have to reserve this for later then since i'm currently watching Rainbow Romance. :lol: do you guys know a clubbox that has all the episodes so far? ^_^

mee too! im a rainbow romance addict but i really wanted to watch this... i dont really like goarah but kim kibum makes up for everythingg!

Guest banana_milk

i read on daum, that BanOlim is indeed going to end....sometimes around FEBRUARY! SO SOON! booooooooooooo. This series is so short compared to BanOlim 1. Sucks.

Also, they're changing the story. Instead of Go Ara, they're going to get a male lead who's going to be telling the story of his freshmen year in High school. So it's pretty much a whole new cast.

WHAT?! NO ARA?!?!?!

A GUY?! I hope he's a hot on then T.T;;

NOOOO. Bahn ohl lim is like KNOWN FOR ARA'S ACTING! sdghaksjdgh

-edit-

spoiler;

AH SUNSHINE; Ki bum gets jealous as HELLL in yesterday's episode. The ending is SO EFFIN CUTE OMFG. The topic she made of Joo youngmyung is so amazingly cute; he was like :o & at the airport he was like "JEh moh leh di? jeh moh leh; moh leh uh?!"

XDD HES SO CUTE.

"Keep this cat until we meet again".. I think there's gonna be something going on later on :X

NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE:

JOO YOUNGMYUNG LEAVES TO GO TO AMERICA!!

OMFG NOOO dgbaksdghg. IM GONNA MISS HIM!

HE looks really tired from his schedule <33

Ki bum is already in Cali right now because of his Grandmother's health; thats probably why in Rainbow Romance and in Bahn ohl lim2; he isnt appearing in any of the shows or in Super Junior Performances.

I really hope his grandmother's ok; and hopefully he'll come back. <3

WHAT?! NO ARA?!?!?!

-edit-

spoiler;

AH SUNSHINE; Ki bum gets jealous as HELLL in yesterday's episode. The ending is SO EFFIN CUTE OMFG. The topic she made of Joo youngmyung is so amazingly cute; he was like :o & at the airport he was like "JEh moh leh di? jeh moh leh; moh leh uh?!"

XDD HES SO CUTE.

"Keep this cat until we meet again".. I think there's gonna be something going on later on :X

NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE:

Ki bum is already in Cali right now because of his Grandmother's health; thats probably why in Rainbow Romance and in Bahn ohl lim2; he isnt appearing in any of the shows or in Super Junior Performances.

his REAL grandmother does live in CALI and is sick? its not just in ban ol lim but in real life??

yeah thats what i heard from a few people. HIS REAL GRANDMA is SICK aND IS IN THE US.

thats why yunho shows up on Rainbow romance inplace of Kibum or just so there's a TWIST to the story and then in Bahn ohl lim2; kibum's character leaves to america...

thats why he isnt appearing in a few episodes on RR & Bahn ohl lim2

Guest iisparkii

WHAT?! NO ARA?!?!?!

-edit-

spoiler;

XDD HES SO CUTE.

NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE:

whoa..that was actually true?..i never knew he had a relative in the u.s...

anyways..does anyone have yesterday's episode in megaupload or in ysi?

Guest suahSEEyu

iw as wondering if you could upload all of the episodes onto youtube.com ^^;; i dunno if it would take a super long time, or if it would be difficult because i just started using it like.. 2 days ago, but i really wanna watch it and im not very familiar with clubbox so i have no idea what to do with it. ^^;;

Guest makemyday

does anybody want to volunteer for translating this series? I'll time it

i can try. but i'm pretty busy so i dont know if i can commit to it :)

thank you sooo much~~~~

hm...the link doesn't work....is it just me?

nope. not just you.

Archived