[drama 2005] Sharp #2 Bahn Ol Lim 반올림2

Guest makemyday

does anyone know if the dvd for this drama is sold with eng subs?? if anyone found it somewhere maybe on ebay please tell me thanks! cuz d addict dont have subs this drama.

The DVD set (which is a "best of" with just 16 out of the 50 eps plus a short "making of" documentary and cast interviews on the last DVD) has only Hangeul and Japanese subs. The only English subs available are for ep 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my101

are there any banolim episodes on youtube , veoh or crunchy roll??

i REALLY dont like downloading dramas lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

does anyone know where to watch the whole series with eng subs? i can't find it anywhereee... please help!

Though it's been said rather often in this thread already over the past few years: the only English subs available are for ep 1. It did once air in the Philippines (and I suspect elswhere, too) with English subs, but it seems no-one captured them.

Guest TheFirstTime

Wah I love Baliom 2! XD

Go Ara is so pretty, I wish I had looks like her!

And I just love Kim Kibum!

I think Go Ara and Kibum's drama characters are so cute together. I'm so happy they got together.

Nicely scripted drama. Ahh I love this drama!

Too bad I can only watch bits of it in english sub titles.

Hopefully, someone will sub whole episode of this drama soon.

• 1 month later...
Guest jaejoongie <3

I'm willing to translate this drama for everyone but then I don't know hard sub or soft sub or anything. So if anybody is willing to invite me to their subbing team contact me :)

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest ch0pstixxx

please dont give up. im a fan. after 3 years of searching, i wound up with here in your forum. it turns out to be dead no(i think). so please give me hope. i cant understand korean. and its been 3 years now since the show is off at destiny cable(philippines). so please please please..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest mangpor

so long I find eng sub...in the present I wacthed no sub I can't understand and I want to know they are talk about series..plssss

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Heechul reveals a pre-debut picture

Ever wondered what Super Junior’s Heechul looked like when he was a teenager?

On February 1st, Heechul uploaded a pre-debut photo of himself on Twitter, which is actually from his KBS drama, “Banolim“.

In this picture, fans were able to see Heechul with brown hair, co-star Go Ara, and the currently “missing” Super Junior member, Kim Ki Bum.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/heechul-reveals-a-pre-debut-picture

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived