[drama 2005] Sharp #2 Bahn Ol Lim 반올림2

Guest makemyday

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well in ban-ol-lim 1.. wook and jungmin broke up because jungmin started to like soon shin. and wook was pretty hurt over that.. but after awhile.. he started to like oklim.. but oklim had a boyfriend whom you probably know about.

in the end, the boyfriend broke up with oklim because he knew that she had feelings for wook.

in the end, wook and oklim both confessed to each other that they liked each other but they never officially got together because oklim was leaving and moving.

if its at all possible, could you upload the episode in which wook comes out?

cause i havent watched it yet and i have no way to download it. THANK YOU.

actually, to be more technical & exact, i believe wook liked ocklim way before he went out with jungmin. & same for ocklim. but ocklim was dumb enough not to know her true love feelings for wook since he's just always there for her.

i believe wook really never liked jungmin but just kinda went out? I guess he had little feelings for her but it was nothing big compared to ocklim.

it was pretty sad to watch ocklim and ahin break up on a new year's. if that happened in real life to me, i'd be seriously depressed. LMAO.

i was really relieved and happy to watch wook & ocklim confess their feelings for each other after sooo many years. ROFL.

Guest makemyday

actually, to be more technical & exact, i believe wook liked ocklim way before he went out with jungmin. & same for ocklim. but ocklim was dumb enough not to know her true love feelings for wook since he's just always there for her.

i believe wook really never liked jungmin but just kinda went out? I guess he had little feelings for her but it was nothing big compared to ocklim.

it was pretty sad to watch ocklim and ahin break up on a new year's. if that happened in real life to me, i'd be seriously depressed. LMAO.

i was really relieved and happy to watch wook & ocklim confess their feelings for each other after sooo many years. ROFL.

yeah thats true..

but wook did almost cry that time..

haha i dont really know.

yeah and the break up was really sad..

and the way that oklim waited for like 30 minutes for him almost every day..

which i guess was her fault though.

yeah, and i agree. the final confession.. i was like "good Lord. finally"

Guest mango.baby

does anyone know the episodes where jinwoo sunbae and jungmin start dating?

or when they find out they like each other or something?

even though they're "broken up" they're so cute together...they match really well.

even though they're "broken up" they're so cute together...they match really well.

i thought that couple had a really boring relationship.

Guest makemyday

i thought that couple had a really boring relationship.

honestly, haha i agree. i just skipped over the parts with them in it.

Thanks a lot my immortality!

no problem :)

anytime.

Guest makemyday

does this show come out weekly?

yup :)

every sunday at 8:30 in the.. morning? was it? i dont really know.

haha i like how i practically live in this thread.

Guest makemyday

so that boy from HaeShin and Stairway to Heaven is in here?

eh?

are you confusing kim ki bum with baek sung hyun?

cause they do kind of look alike..

i thought their relationship was kind of odd..

interesting.... but odd.

Hi!!!! I have a huge problem!!! I will start school next week which means I wont be able to watch Sharp Love 2 anymore on TV!!!! I'm so desperate!!! I need help!!! Where can I download episodes 23 upto the present episode?? Pls pls help!!!! m really desperate!!! Thanks so much!!! :(:(

i downloaded the episodes from [[clubbox]]

you can check there.

i've caught up by downloading from here

Guest -Cyn1caL-

does anyone have the episodes in ysi or mega where ki bum starts to like ok lim or when they start dating? also, does anyone have ep. 35?

Archived