[drama 2005] Sharp #2 Bahn Ol Lim 반올림2

Guest makemyday

Guest makemyday

^ neither do i. i think he's kind of weird.

AHHH anyone have the ysi link for today's episode.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. i beg.

i will love you or upload anything else for you that i have.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

can i ask sumthing?

i was watching episode 22 yesterday and this gave me the thought, did okleem and wook got together in middle school? i didnt finish ban ol lim 1 so i didn't know what happened. i think kbs didn't show the full 65 episodes.. iono.. all i know that wook and jungmin became bf/gf...

:unsure:

T___T im so late... i wanna dl all those episodes and jump into episode 34! awww

Guest makemyday

can i ask sumthing?

i was watching episode 22 yesterday and this gave me the thought, did okleem and wook got together in middle school? i didnt finish ban ol lim 1 so i didn't know what happened. i think kbs didn't show the full 65 episodes.. iono.. all i know that wook and jungmin became bf/gf...

:unsure:

T___T im so late... i wanna dl all those episodes and jump into episode 34! awww

well in ban-ol-lim 1.. wook and jungmin broke up because jungmin started to like soon shin. and wook was pretty hurt over that.. but after awhile.. he started to like oklim.. but oklim had a boyfriend whom you probably know about.

in the end, the boyfriend broke up with oklim because he knew that she had feelings for wook.

in the end, wook and oklim both confessed to each other that they liked each other but they never officially got together because oklim was leaving and moving.

if its at all possible, could you upload the episode in which wook comes out?

cause i havent watched it yet and i have no way to download it. THANK YOU.

Guest a/-/6!E

07.jpg

CREDIT: KBS

who's that guy on the left side? is he a new guy? what happen to oklim's oppa who she used to like in middle school? did he went back to the state?... i have no idea what's going on anymore since i only followed the first 13 ePs and kind of stopped but i did watched the first season one ...

Guest makemyday

who's that guy on the left side? is he a new guy? what happen to oklim's oppa who she used to like in middle school? did he went back to the state?... i have no idea what's going on anymore since i only followed the first 13 ePs and kind of stopped but i did watched the first season one ...

i think he's just another school friend.

he looks familiar but i'm not sure.

oklim's oppa? you mean.. ah-in? her boyfriend from sharp1?

they broke up because of wook and he hasnt been on sharp2 at all.

if you're talking about the tutor boy from the earlier episodes..

he just disappeared off the face of this earth.

Guest a/-/6!E

i think he's just another school friend.

he looks familiar but i'm not sure.

oklim's oppa? you mean.. ah-in? her boyfriend from sharp1?

they broke up because of wook and he hasnt been on sharp2 at all.

if you're talking about the tutor boy from the earlier episodes..

he just disappeared off the face of this earth.

thx for the info ... but i knoe about ah-in i was just wondering what happen to the other guy .. wook?? didn't he appear around ep 22 or sumthing? cuz i knoe ah-in is not going to be in sharp love 2 anymore ...

btw can any1 tell me other clubboxes that have sharp love 2 in LQ or not in 700mb form besides lollol101 CB ... i have dsl but it's still takes forever to finished one eP.

Guest jingjuna

umm just a question

i used to watch this show but then i missed about 3 episodes or so

and im watching again now but what happened to hee chul (from SUPERJUNIOR) and the girl he likes weren't they going out?? how did they break up and why is he not coming out anymore on the show??

lol turned out to be more than one question

Guest prettyfaze10

i have never heard of this drama...T.T i wanna watch it!!!!!! ep 1 anyone?! haha im kinda slow..this looks interesting!! =]

Does anyone know the song that's in episode 34- when ohk lim finds joo young myung and she follows him to her house?

referring to kkirmn:

Jinwoo sunbae (Heechul) in a few episodes back said that he wanted to give up school & Seo Jungmin (the girl thats ohklim's best friend) she also wanted to give up school but they both helped each other & made it through .

Well in the episode "the role of peter pan" which is #30 on KBS, he quits school and leaves without telling his GF or any of his classmates or friends why.

Later on, Jungmin gets depressed and misses him so much that she settles to find him & she manages to find him in the club where he usually brought her when they were going out.

Jungmin kept coming back asking the same question "why?"

and he said "don't ever come back because we're done"

and she still hangs on. This episode made me cry so much because Jungmin & Jinwoo's relationship isn't as well as young myung & Ohk lims.

Anyways; theres this boy who also goes to that club in a very similar situation like Jungmin's- finding out that the boy's girlfriend is going out with another boy & Jungmin & that boy find out that they were elementary school friends.

As the episode goes on; Jungmin says to Ohk lim "At first, I thought jinwoo sunbae was a small bird; who lost his path and I was the only one that would help him find the path that's right for him"

Jinwoo has now found his path in life; and Jungmin's work is done.

But Jinwoo sunbae's emotions for Jungmin doesnt ever change; even if he says harsh things to her or ignores her- he still cares and worries about her- that last scene was priceless.

like in episode 34- "Love's telepathy" that's what jungmin & jinwoo go through.. well in similar cases.

&

THE GUY ON THE LEFT IS A CLASSMATE THAT HAS A CRUSH ON EUN SHIM( the chubby short girl)

hope that helped... :)

Guest a/-/6!E

thx bebyxanna ... i was wonderin' what happen to him,too. since i missed about 20 episodes already ... :sigh: that was sad that jung min and hee chul can't worked their realtionship even though he's not in school anymore ...

Guest makemyday

i have never heard of this drama...T.T i wanna watch it!!!!!! ep 1 anyone?! haha im kinda slow..this looks interesting!! =]

well its a tad late right now..

but i'll upload episode 1 for you as soon as possible.

haha you might have to really get into it though because the first few are kind of dry.. (well in my opinion).. but if you keep on watching.. it getss GOOOD.

Guest cpopbaby19

well in ban-ol-lim 1.. wook and jungmin broke up because jungmin started to like soon shin. and wook was pretty hurt over that.. but after awhile.. he started to like oklim.. but oklim had a boyfriend whom you probably know about.

in the end, the boyfriend broke up with oklim because he knew that she had feelings for wook.

in the end, wook and oklim both confessed to each other that they liked each other but they never officially got together because oklim was leaving and moving.

oohhhhhh

ahin? he's the boy right? daangg.. the art stud. lmao.

so, they actually moved in the first season? (i think i didn't watched that! o_x stupid kbs, didn't air the full ban olim 1) TT_____TT

anyway, I LOVE UUUU

YOU ARE ALOT OF HELP. <3

&

THE GUY ON THE LEFT IS A CLASSMATE THAT HAS A CRUSH ON EUN SHIM( the chubby short girl)

OOHH? reallie? it's him? lols didn't reacognize him though... T___T

dammnn.. Kim Kibeom's too hot on that pic~ may i know what episode is that one??

:)

Hi!!!! I have a huge problem!!! I will start school next week which means I wont be able to watch Sharp Love 2 anymore on TV!!!! I'm so desperate!!! I need help!!! Where can I download episodes 23 upto the present episode?? Pls pls help!!!! m really desperate!!! Thanks so much!!! :(:(

Archived