Hong Kyung Min 홍경민

Guest adikkeluangman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyungmin was present at the 2nd Anniversary of Shi Haechul death concert! I kept checking his schedule and it didn't say he would be there so it's a nice suprise.  But of course, he should be there, right? :) 

Will post some more about it later :) 

@cheezytart OMG look at this preview! :w00t: :w00t: 

Her daughter is so cuuuteeee... Doesn't she look like him? I can't wait to watch this.  

His daughter will wrap him around her fingers, for sure :D I guess it's good that it's a daughter since overexcited sons could drive him crazy haha.  

Sunday Nov 6, 8pm, MBC 사람이좋다 

161104 KBS Singing Battle

노래 싸움 승부 - 김형석 히든카드 사용 한국의 리키마틴 홍경민 등장에 ‘술렁‘.20161104

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRY2K8AcBtA

노래 싸움 승부 - 노련한 무대매너의 홍경민 vs 패기 넘치는 실력자 이용진의 ‘나는 나비‘.20161104

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEWUD12brWQ

OMG @hkana!!! Thanks for all the shares!

His daughter is reaaallllllly cute (those cheeks though) :wub::wub: I can't wait to watch it! And yes she does look like him :D

KBS Singing Battle seems like a new show, haven't heard it before. Hope he will continue going on to similar programs like these, I think he'll do really well :phew:

@cheezytart Ikr, her cheeks arghhh she is too cute! Her round eyes too!  I watch the video clips from MBC and it's heartwarming to see him looks so happy. He's such a doting husband and father <3  He and his wife laugh with and smile a lot to each other awww.  I think he's in good hands :wub: 

[Human Documentary People Is Good] 사람이 좋다 - Hong Kyung-min is buying gas masks 20161106

[Human Documentary People Is Good] 사람이 좋다 - Hong Kyung-min is devoted to his wife 20161106

[Human Documentary People Is Good] 사람이 좋다 - Kyung-min is concerned about the singing career 20161106

[Human Documentary People Is Good] 사람이 좋다 - The first stage of Kyung-min and his wife 20161106

[Human Documentary People Is Good] 사람이 좋다 - Kyung-min is exercising for her daughter

[Human Documentary People Is Good] 사람이 좋다 - Kyung Min becomes a father and changes his mind 20161106

[Human Documentary People Is Good] 사람이 좋다 - Hong Kyung Min's first impression 20161106

It's the first time I heard about Singing Battle as well. His guesting was in episode 3. Watching the episode, it looks like there are singers that have appeared before. Maybe they have earlier season? or pilot? Not sure... His appearance is too short but it's enjoyable, I keep humming the song he performed XD

I hope so too... He almost always nails everything connected to music... Covers, karaoke, guess the songs, etc.  He's so knowledgable.

Archived