Hong Kyung Min 홍경민

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I don't notice HKM at first. Looks like Jo Kwon is the youngest among the male actors. Beside both of them, they got Kim Bada and (drum) and Lee Se Joon (I think he from Yurisangja).
CesSqoQWQAEouRd.jpgCec0-IvW4AAAYZK.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

20160425 뮤지컬 '별이 빛나는 밤에' 쇼케이스 

Musical Showcase "in the starry night'. It like watching Reply 1994 but in musical because those songs from that era. 

Showbiz Korea _ Singer HONG KYUNG-MIN(홍경민)

cr. ARIRANG K-POP

They talked about the musical and the possibility of collaboration with Cha Taehyun under the group name 'Hong Cha', two songs in May.

Entertainment Weekly 160521 [RAW]

Interview for HongCha MV filming starts from 17:31 onwards.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4bwadh_%EC%97%B0%EC%98%88%EA%B0%80-%EC%A4%91%EA%B3%84-e1625-160521-1_tv

credit: 12woom 

His daughter is really cute and I can't wait for the song to come out ^_^ 

I think KBSWorld will upload the Eng Subbed version to their YT channel in 1/2 weeks. We shall wait :D:D:D

@cheezytart Aaaaaa his daughter is so cute! It's funny that he said she imitates his Shaky Friendship hand dance :lol:

For me it's so obvious the moment they announced ' Hongcha', it's taken from their names.  Thanks for posting it, I was looking for it. Yes shall wait for the English sub from KBSW. Look forward!  Are they going to music shows as well? It would be fun if they do :) 

-

Cha Tae Hyun And Hong Kyung Min Team Up For Project Single

Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min are teaming up as a duo for a special music project!

Blossom Entertainment, Cha Tae Hyun’s agency, revealed on May 20, “Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min will be appearing at the May 24 recording of ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.’”

The project single is titled “Fighting Song” [literal translation] and is said to have a fun melody and meaningful lyrics that give hope to its listeners. Hong Kyung Min wrote, produced, and arranged the song himself.

The music video finished filming in mid-May and the single will be released sometime at the end of this month.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/20/cha-tae-hyun-and-hong-kyung-min-team-up-for-project-single/

@hkana I know right. Will be so fun to watch! Well let's hope they appear on music programs!! On his website's schedule, he's appearing on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook on the 27th. Maybe as HongCha?  :D

Anyway here's the teaser to HongCha's MV "힘내쏭" that was just uploaded. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOJefOWljiE

I'm loving the song already hahahaha. :P

@cheezytart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!! It sounds like an uplifting song, just like the title :D  white cloud

I think it's very possible! Wow he went a lot to radios. Especially Cultwo Show. And they often play his songs too.  Saw there's taping for IS2 today.  Did he come with CTH or with Jingoo? :D

Archived