Hong Kyung Min 홍경민

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi @cheezytart ! *Waves* Nice to meet you :)  Me too, I became a fan because of IS2 too ^^ Thank you for the info on the program, ah so it's only 4 episodes... KBSA/KEMS has it but I was always not at home the time they're aired. May I ask how many episodes have been shown on KBSW? Hopefully KBSW uploads it on their YT channel.  Ikr, it's also so hard to find English articles or translations. :( 

--

150530 Concert

11390065_958192197535872_546048265618828

홍경민 콘서트 

complete.

- 마지막곡 멘트할때 뒤로 살짝가서 찍음. 

cr. Junghun Yoo (the guitarist on this concert - Guitarist of CoreMagaZinE, producer, composer)

11390008_541401582664982_194668191373498cr. 송인숙 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

150530 Park Sumin posted a picture of flower wreath Kyungmin oppa (also on pic : Dal Shabet & Koyote'sShinji flower wreath) sent,  I'm guessing for his restaurant/cafe?

CGQTSAyVIAA7FP7.jpg

갑자기 힘이나면서 신나졌음!!
가게도착하자마자 배달된 꽃선물~
고마워요 달샤벳, 경민형, 신지^^
열심히 할게~~♡

#다케야 #2일차화환 #가로수길
#달샤벳 #홍경민 #코요테신지
#내사람들 #힘난다 #고마워 

cr. smkku

"My beloved people" aww

@hkana Hi there! :) Ep1 was already aired on 27/5 for KBSW. It's like almost a week ago so the chances of them uploading to their channel are rather slim...

Not sure if anyone has shared this before, but I found a program from last year with Hong Kyung Min as one of the guest :D Yay for english subs!

credits: KBS World TV

OMG @cheezytart !!! As I was reading your reply, suddenly I heard a familiar voice on the tv! Here they are! Thank you for replying, now I know I need to watch out for the remaining episodes.  But I still hope they will upload it to youtube because I don't think I can catch all of them on tv.   

Thanks for the video :) I'll watch it after this ^^ 

He looks healthy these days :D Very charming :D 

edit. Watched the King of Food video :) He looked so good :wub: And the end was his Majimak Sarang clip... awww... 

Archived