Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ; Higurashi When They Cry

Guest knockblock

Guest madeinktown

don't believe there's any free sites that would allow direct downloads of this series, considering it's lisenced here in the US.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jadey

don't believe there's any free sites that would allow direct downloads of this series, considering it's lisenced here in the US.

yes there is:

http://id-tv.info/anime/Higurashi.aspx

Guest Take Five

direct download sites are better than torrent sites when series get licensed. it was because of them that i was able to get half of death note after it got licensed by viz.

i think i'm gonna try to marathon the 1st season again before 2nd season starts.

Guest pubsquash

Meh? What are you talking about? You can find way more torrents than DDL. A lot of Anime that got licensed can still be found on major torrent sites.

Anyways, I'm watching Higu1 now to get ready for the answer arcs. It's still oh so creepy.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i watch this anime..and had night mare..especially the ep when she was telling about the demon inside of her and then took him to the shelter or whatever and nailed him down...not that was really scary.

has anyone seen the ending????

could you guys pm me about the ending...i've only stop at ep 14.

-thank you!

Guest Take Five

Meh? What are you talking about? You can find way more torrents than DDL. A lot of Anime that got licensed can still be found on major torrent sites.

well, maybe. but i always go to the same 3 torrent sites and never remember to look around more lol.

Guest birthdaycakes

This was the first anime I watched....I made the mistake of watching it at night....I was so freaked out! I couldn't stop watching it....but it was so good. I'm glad the second season is coming out soon.

Guest biteme_lestat

Looks interesting...DLing the 1st ep now...I've been looking for an anime to wacth now that Death Note has ended.

Guest TrainDriver

yes there is:

http://id-tv.info/anime/Higurashi.aspx

thanks for the link. i've watched 3 eps so far, good but the story is a little blur :( hard to follow.

EDIT: finished ep 5, WTF was with the beginning of that ep.

Guest Aznbanana

man, im good. Started watcing right before it got licenced and season 2 comes out. Cant wait for the new character to show up.

Guest ninasaurus

haha omg

this series is completely insane

half-way through it goes bonkers

it's quite bloody and after awhile

I just lost sense of the story lol

but I watched it mostly for all the

crazy killing =X

there's a part 2 out

I heard from a friend that it's

supposed to explain a lot of the things

that happened in part 1

I've seen 2 episodes of part 2 and

so far it's just setting up the story and whatnot

Guest jojoboy4

I just finished watching the 1st season (26 episodes) and there are still many things left unexplained... There should be 4 question arcs and 4 answer arcs.. I believe the 1st season went over 2 of the answer arcs already so the last 2 should be in the 2nd season.

• 5 months later...
Guest knockblock

season II for higurashi coming up in 3 days! 07/07/07!!!!

Hey guess what? There's gonna be a third season. Coming in 2008.

I just finished the second season Kai. I was satisfied with it for the most part.

• 4 months later...
Guest knockblock

That could be a possibility but I don't really have the answer. There is this scary looking woman who looks like Rika but from what I hear she is someone else.

Well Take Five my friend do you get this show now?

The thing coming in 2008 will be an ova instead from what I learned.

Guest motherducker

Whoaaa, my brother started watching this a few weeks ago and I watched some of it with him...

This is one of the weirdest anime I've ever watched, creepy and... Well weird

But I like how they like change the story plot ever 4 eps, but I dont like when they laugh, really manical 0__o

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CupcakeLove

But I like how they like change the story plot ever 4 eps, but I dont like when they laugh, really manical 0__o

Me neither! I was surprised at how a show can go from cute and funny to creepy and maniacal in such a way.

I'm still on the first season. (episode 14) I wish Satoko would shut up about her stupid Nii Nii. <_<

• 7 months later...
Guest knockblock

It seems like there will be more to expand on the series. Coming in February of next month.

Can anyone confirm how many episodes there will be or if it will be an ova?

Archived