Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knockblock

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ; Higurashi When They Cry

Guest iloveren

wth was that.. that was one of the most weirdest thing i ever watched on youtube.

Guest madeinktown

that was totally awesome. now they should bring it to the US looking like that.

i love this anime..so original..and i love the theme song in the beginning..but it's ironic that they put pictures of flowers and u get the feeling of happiness..but the anime is like weird psychotic demon posessing and killing stuff..

meakashi-hen was an awesome arc. the levels of insanity were off the chart. but now i'm wondering...who comes to finish off keiichi in the hospital then? o_0

the long awaited keiichi and rena fight is gonna come up next arc i think. hopefully that should be good.

HEAVEN OR HELL, LET'S ROCK!

Guest madeinktown

^ thats what i was wondering too! ghost...or was someone really alive....-_-

^LOL. oh my god...

so people are saying shion was really mion and that mion was really shion so basically who you thought was who in the 2nd arc was correct. i don't know how the hell you're supposed to deduce that from the anime though. my head hurts.

also, keiichi supposedly died from heart failure, not one of the twins attacking him in the hospital. it was one of his crazy hallucinations again. i swear, that guy is on crack or something.

Yeah Keichi goes apeshit like a mofo.

Shion and Mion can be hard to tell. Things were being told in two different perspectives.

In that two parter with the investigator, it sucks how his wife died. I don't want to imagine being in his place.

^hah, i still don't get this show. i might read the game tips someday and rewatch it and if i still don't get it, i'll just read the entire explanation. well i think i did read who was behind everything but it still doesn't tell me much.

Guest madeinktown

this was definately one of the trippier anime i ever watched but it was funny. i still think this is one of the better anime out in 2006.

Guest madeinktown

there is gonna be a second season. yessssh, i hope it's answer arc time.

^it seems like there's actually more of a budget this time at least. i can't wait for some answers, even though i read the TIPS and got kinda spoiled about the plot.

This is probably the single-most psychologically disturbing Anime series that I've seen. At first, I was confused and after about 15 episodes, I was about to give up. But, I was patient enough to finish it and the last episode was my answer. I finally understood what was going on and now this series is one of my favourites of 2006.

I can't wait for ni Kai.

Guest madeinktown

season II for higurashi coming up in 3 days! 07/07/07!!!!