Guest EHNerJI

^ Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei?

should be OVA, 5 eps.. lol. X:

anyways~ i loveeeeeee this ! LOL.

totally my type of anime ~ X:

i feel kinda weird cuz i'm eating while watching it? lol. X:

like, i should be disturbed? XD

but nope, i love it ~ i'm only on like episode 5 right now =/

but now that my exams are finished, i can finish it ^__^ yay LOL.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vee.pee

ohmygod, this anime is insane-!

But I love it when they laugh :L

Especially SHION~

I watched all season one, It's kind of confusing o.o

• 2 months later...
Guest knockblock

Is Rei out yet?

Also, there was a special movie or something. I think it had the crew go on vacation but I don't know. I haven't seen that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daniMIAMI

i absolutely love the anime.

i watched both completed seasons in a week.

the series were made out of PURE AWESOMENESS.

when i heard there was going to be a 3rd seasons which actually turned out to be just

OVAs, i freaked out. haven't watched Rei though.

i plan to~

you guys should also check out
Umineko no Naku Koro Ni.

there are some chapters of the series out, there's a game of it, translated, blah~

they're also making an anime adaption of that too!

• 5 months later...
Guest aiCheerio

I have only seen one episode of Rei. Where they went to swim at the swimming pool. What are the other episodes of Rei like?

All of Rei is out now and after episode 1 Rika is taken to another world. She then has to choose between the world she fought for, or the perfect world she was taken to.

Guest Take Five

I have only seen one episode of Rei. Where they went to swim at the swimming pool. What are the other episodes of Rei like?

3 eps of a serious arc pretty much of nothing but talking(it is interesting though) and then 1 really funny ep.

Guest Atmosphere.

Intense anime.. loved it. But I stopped watching it after it got so confusing which was after like 15 episodes I think?, so many weird flashbacks and mystery. I like mystery anime, but this one was way too many mystery parts.. it was getting out of hand. But I LOVE THE INTRO MUSIC<3 So dark, so sexy<3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

Alright, I've seen everything now. The last episode was wonderful. Great way to end the series. Now that Higurashi is seemingly over what would be the appropriate word to say to express having kept around through all these years. I think I'm getting sad.

This series started in 2006. That was 3 years ago from now. Ended in 2009 as of recently. 2006-2009. It's been a great four years.

Everything looks done. Is that gonna do it? Will there be no more after Rei?

Guest knockblock

I'm still puzzled as to who the adult Rika is.

you guys should also check out
Umineko no Naku Koro Ni.

there are some chapters of the series out, there's a game of it, translated, blah~

they're also making an anime adaption of that too!

I've seen the first two episodes of Umineko. I also hear from people how it is the follow up to Higurashi. Though it is a different story with different characters and setting. What relation does Umineko have with Higurashi?

Now as for what I think of Umineko. To be honest I don't feel attached to that series like I was with Higurashi.

• 1 year later...
Guest monkeyshinobi

^me too!! ah but Kira is only an OVA, I wish we got another whole new series (even 13 episodes would be fine, or 20 XD) and it seems kinda...too happy o.o lol maybe they're tricking us with the trailers for now XD

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I loved Higurashi! I first watched it 3 summers ago, I think I stayed up all night just to complete it. It's confusing at first, but it clears out during the second season (or even the first, not really sure). Okay I'm crazy for disturbing/gore/suspence anime like Higurashi. It might not have the coolest artwork, but the music and the plot was just perfect. It gave me shivers in the middle of the summer!

Archived