Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ; Higurashi When They Cry

Guest knockblock

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knockblock

So a guy gets beaten to death and gets buried. Then next night is discovered to be alive. Could it be possible that he followed Keichi?

Guest madeinktown

yeah, i sorta wondered that too. but the dead can walk in this series like at the end of ep 8. ooishi explained to keiichi about takano and mion, remember?

Guest Take Five

that part of watanagashi arc really confused me too...

it's a bad sign when dead people can still kill other people.

Guest madeinktown

there's that myth that if a ghost gets really angry, they can become real or something. that had that one weird movie...i actually think it was called ghost...

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

Well, I think dead people CAN kill living people. Make them insane and kill themselves to lose the insanity.

Guest madeinktown

in ep 8, the reason mion was there at the end was because the demon possessed her body. she even said that he should run the next time he saw her because the demon would possess her corpse.

Higurashi is like crazy. In a good way o.O; Rena annoys me ever so >__>;

I like Mion when she's all crazy psycho richard simmons, she's silly XD Shion's HAWT :X They're like big breasted loli...like Mikuru except with green hair o.o And we all know, green hair pwns ;p

Episode 12 was probably the best cliff hanger so far in this series D; It made me go "OMGWTF?! EP 13 NAO!!!!1!"

I got ep 13 raw .-. I understood about half of every sentence they were saying >_<; Moo~ Can't wait till it's subbed.

This anime is great, I'm digging the opening and ending music~

I kind of like how the characters come back even though they're dead. :P

Guest madeinktown

^ not exactly dead. the way people in windfs channel discribed it to me was like a "free man." so insert another coin and try again.

Guest Take Five

was ep 13 the end of the satoko arc? if so, it was pretty disappointing...the ending seriously came out of nowhere.

Guest madeinktown

that was the last ep. the next two arcs will only be 2 eps long. series is 26.

probly with 13 was there was no rene or mion. i was sad.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest iloveren

noone watches this anymore?? WWWHHHY! it's getting to the good part :( the answerss!

i just watched episode 17 and i cringed so badd... literally had to grab my fingers and squeeze em :lol:

Guest Take Five

^yeah...that definitely gets on my list of most disturbing things i've seen in an anime.

i still don't know what's going on though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Take Five

my god, if higurashi turned out like this if it aired on tv(not that it ever would), i sincerely hope 4kids licenses it.

Archived