Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Big waves to 2uss

regarding Tokyo Dome Hallyu 4 Superstars .... when are they back to Korea then?

Event start @ 17th Dec. Ended?

~~~~

Can anyone tell me please.... :P

Informations its out yet?

thanks!

hi janice... umm the "Four Of A Kind" event is the evening of 17th December ^_^^_^

regarding when will they end?? i assume it will just be an evening event and that's it

here's a poster capture by seungheon eye aka ume (thank you dear ume :blush: )

four171209_mnetcm1.jpg

*TSH

WooHoo!!!! Finally, we'll get to see SeungHeon acting again. It has been too long. I can't wait for more details of his upcoming movie to be release. I wonder what kind of movie did he picked. Is it thriller/action/romantic comedy/melodrama/ etc? Whatever it is, I can't wait to see it.

pam!! me too... i can't wait for more info to be released... fans are speculating if not in the coming weeks... SSH may announce his next project during the "Four Of A Kind" event at Tokyo dome ^_^

pam... *points to your cafe and image album* :D :blush:

Trying to learn photoshop and seung heon oppa is the best model for me... ;)

Did Dong Chul oppa passed away in EOE?...I guess he did, hard for me to accept it...LOL..wanted them to unite and be happy together after all they've been thru...

ahahahhah dear diana you're still in denial after so many months since EOE has ended?? :lol::lol:

i don't blame you... many SSH fans didn't want Dong Chul to die :(:(

i love it!! i love how you fade the opacity of the pictures and especially...

you put in very interesting quotes that capture the spirit of your art...

dear diana... please do more, i'm also a Photoshopaholic ^_^^_^

Guest misz_diana2209

ahahahhah dear diana you're still in denial after so many months since EOE has ended?? :lol: :lol:

i don't blame you... many SSH fans didn't want Dong Chul to die :( :(

actually just finished watching...lol...wish i hv an oppa like DC

dear diana... please do more, i'm also a Photoshopaholic

gathering materials for my next wallpaper.... :P

Guest singapore0950

Hello 2uss......

Thank you for replied....

I am wondering when they will fly back to Seoul.....hehe!

This is my main .... concern. :P

And i still prefer .... SSH's drama.... too :lol:

Guest misz_diana2209

these one r 4 u 2uss..by the way..SSH official fanclub is honeylang right?..hv problem in joining cos all the words are in korean...any idea how to sign-up? tq in advance :D

SSHWallpaper6.jpg

SSHWallpaper7.jpg

SSHWallpaper8.jpg

awesome fan arts diana...

i really enjoy reading the quotes you've inserted with your creations ^_^

SSH official fanclub is honeylang right?..hv problem in joining cos all the words are in korean...any idea how to sign-up? tq in advance :D

his official OFFICIAL fan club is actually... SSH JOFC (Japan Official Fan Club) http://songsh.jp/

however, yes, Honeylang is already a well known entity amongst SSH fans and it's where he seldom drop messages of "love" and announce his future plans to his fans -- in extent Honeylang is a gateway to fans all over the world -- even Korean entertainment news media often stop by and quote SSH's messages directly from Honeylang B)

go here http://songseungheon.com/ and click "join" at the top right corner in the main screen

then use this guide to help you http://songseungheon.com/FILES/Board//joine1_copy.jpg

Honeylang is an ALL volunteered operation and run by FANS of SSH in South Korea -- just a regular member you can only have limited access, there's a freeboard forum where you can go as well, however to become offical membership of Honeylang there's a fee, where you can access Honeylang's website fully and participate in forum discussions and look at videos, but it's mostly in Korean, so fans of different countries all over asia have made their own websites according to their ethnic languages...

i invite you to join TSH (Trulyseungheon singapore), which i'm also a member of, since you understand English... it's by far the most informative SSH fan website that's really up to date with everything SSH... senior members there are official Honeylang members and have close connection with fans who are in SSH's JOFC... we love to discuss anything about SSH related news there and share fan arts like what you've done here in soompi :D

so..i'll extend you an official invitation to TSH :rolleyes:

pm me if you have any questions in joining the website -- fans there will certainly love your arts as well

(but please share them here in soompi too ehehehhe :P)

TSH website: http://trulyseungheon.com/

Guest edenlove

his official OFFICIAL fan club is actually... SSH JOFC (Japan Official Fan Club)

That's incorrect. :huh:

Honeylang History: http://songseungheon.com/honeylang/history_e.htm

Honeylang is only official fan club that is recognized by Song Seung Heon.

SSH's official fansclub in Korea is Honeylang, recognised by SSH himself and all the images used at their website has the permission of SSH and Mnet Media (Mnet is history now). However unlike many other fansclubs, Honeylang is a non-profit organization and operated by volunteers (historically HL committee board needs to be endorsed by Mnet). Honeylang is international as it is opened to all fans in Korea, Japan, Asia and beyond. Honeylang (since 1998) will celebrate its 11th anniversary this year.

JOFC is SSH's official fansclub opened only to Japan fans (since 2006), and is a profit organisation operated by an agency appointed by SSH (this year). Its official name is "SH & Asto Japan".

SSH fans should appreciate the structure of Honeylang for being independant of SSH's agency for so many years. If SSH's fanclub is run by Mnet, it will face closure this year (just like So Ji-Sub's fansclub at BOF). JOFC which was formally endorsed by Mnet also has to cease when SSH becomes independant this year, and the new "SH & Asto Japan" is therefore established.

That's incorrect. :huh:

Honeylang History: http://songseungheon.com/honeylang/history_e.htm

Honeylang is only official fan club that is recognized by Song Seung Heon.

SSH's official fansclub in Korea is Honeylang, recognised by SSH himself and all the images used at their website has the permission of SSH and Mnet Media (Mnet is history now). However unlike many other fansclubs, Honeylang is a non-profit organization and operated by volunteers (historically HL committee board needs to be endorsed by Mnet). Honeylang is international as it is opened to all fans in Korea, Japan, Asia and beyond. Honeylang (since 1998) will celebrate its 11th anniversary this year.

SSH fans should appreciate the structure of Honeylang for being independant of SSH's agency for so many years. If SSH's fanclub is run by Mnet, it will face closure this year (just like So Ji-Sub's fansclub at BOF). JOFC which was formally endorsed by Mnet also has to cease when SSH becomes independant this year, and the new "SH & Asto Japan" is therefore established.

ohhhh... but i thought Honeylang is not an LLC... :blink:

so it is license (with legal binding) like JOFC?? so the only difference is that it's non-profit??

(HONEYLANG YOU'RE THE BEST!!!)

ohhhhhhh... 2uss learn new things everyday ^_^ thanks for the clarification edenlove :rolleyes:

(this shows you, 2uss isn't as veteran of a fan compared to our edenlove :P )

i know that it's endorse/recognized by SSH ever since i can remember... we know that he sends messages to Honeylang, publicly stated many "thank yous" of the website via other news media and awards... even the website acts like a charity organization giving back to the community of the impoverish and unfortunate (which is why i love whoever was/is running Honeylang), they reflect SSH through their kindness in giving back to the community :rolleyes:

I was brows at Baidu and saw this gif , poor SSH, got attacked by ahjummas :lol:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...7503_858531.gif

Baidu

thank you dear kim

whoa whoa!! SSH even then (3M3W days) have caught the hearts of ahjummas :lol::P

Happy SeungHeon!!! Looking at the bts gifs, it's hard to believe that it were two of the many serious scenes in EOE. Great acting! :D

I was brows at Baidu and saw this gif , poor SSH, got attacked by ahjummas :lol:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...7503_858531.gif

Baidu

OMG....so funny. Hahahaha!!!!

Guest edenlove

ohhhh... but i thought Honeylang is not an LLC...

Hi 2uss: if you notice at Honeylang homepage, it says "Honeylang Ltd".

They do have a registered address and proper bank account, book accounting etc.

P.S. At Soompi SSH, we learnt from each other and of course, from "the man". :D

Hi 2uss: if you notice at Honeylang homepage, it says "Honeylang Ltd".

They do have a registered address and proper bank account, book accounting etc.

P.S. At Soompi SSH, we learnt from each other and of course, from "the man". :D

yeah!! i just saw the "Ltd" just now... so it's a "Limited" title organization, similar to it being run like a company, but the unique case it's that Honeylang is a fan club... with better organization :PB)

i remember emailing and receiving responses from CallaSH (i'm not sure if she is still the person in charge of fan memberships) but she was very helpful and cute, since her English is not that good, she keep apologizing for it eheheheh :rolleyes::lol: