Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Hi everyone, sharing an interesting travelling highlights from KTO - happy reading. :)

For more details, please visit this site/link :

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_...&cid=863113

Credits KTO

thank you dear Felicia for sharing the articles with us here :blush:

Hello 2uss & all..............

Thank you for all latest photos & news B)

hello janice :blush:

and you're welcome :rolleyes:

some pictures to share from our dear friend minjyu via jessie of TSH (thank you very much minjyu :blush: ) minjyu went to SSH Lotte DFS fan meeting and she did a short summary/diary of her experience, she was able to meet Seung Heon unexpectantly... she visited Lotte World Star Avenue, the Mind Bridge store that was near by and of Parkland Men suit store...

if you would like to read her account of the experience she went through please visit:

http://trulyseungheon.com/phpbb2/viewtopic...41&start=45

----------------------------------------------------------

1-LHFM.jpg

2-LHFM.jpg

3-1LHFM.jpg

3-2LHFM.jpg

3-3LHFM.jpg

4-LHFM.jpg

5-LHFM-HL.jpg

6-LHFM.jpg

7-LHFM.jpg

8-LHFM.jpg

101-LHFM.jpg

*TSH

Big Waves Felicia :P

Thank you for useful information...........^^

Which i wish to visit next month.......Yeah! :lol:

Really wish to see them in Real Person......hehe!

But it is very hard... .

So i think is best to vist here then. To Comfort myself ^^

thank you dear Felicia for sharing the articles with us here :blush:

You are most welcome, singapore0950 and 2uss. :D It’s an interesting and useful piece of travelling news that has full information on how to get to the destination. Good luck everyone and happy holidays! :)

I enjoyed viewing all the pictures of SSH posted on this page - thanks 2uss and everyone. :D

more to share from friends @ SHP (thank you :blush: )

SSH's Lotte DFS fan meeting

jfm_141109j.jpg

jfm_141109k.jpg

-----------------------------------------

sharing some pictures from takarin, who visited Lotte World Star Avenue (thank you takarin :blush: )

staravenue_nov09a.jpg

staravenue_nov09c.jpg

staravenue_nov09b.jpg

-----------------------------------------

raul took some pictures of the new SSH Hawaii Photobook 2009 (thank you for sharing raul :blush: )

http://heartyparty2.dtiblog.com/

- the box cover

hawaii-pbraul1.jpg

- 160 pg photobook!! :o:P

hawaii-pbraul2.jpg

hawaii-pbraul3.jpg

- 40 pg artbook

hawaii-pbraul4.jpg

hawaii-pbraul5.jpg

- A4 photo (2 pcs)

hawaii-pbraul6.jpg

- 24 pg mini photobook (limited edition only)

hawaii-pbraul7.jpg

- DVD of Making film

hawaii-pbraul8.jpg

*TSH

here's a slightly longer video of the 4 men doing the photoshoot/filming for the promo of the event :D

i heard that they had to do the photoshoot/filming at around midnight in Seoul since it was the only time

all of them were available... all of them are busy nowadays :D

(wait for a few seconds after clicking)

http://v.nate.com/player2/MoviePlayerEx.sw...9a4e7b2f8c483b0

*TSH

more pictures to share ^_^

from our dear ume (thank you ume :blush: )

four171209ssh2.jpg

four171209ssh1.jpg

------------------------------------------------

pictures taken from the halls auditorium of SH's Lotte DFS fan meeting

(pictures are from Hawaii Photobook 2009, will be release to fans outside of JOFC soon!!)

from our friend nate (thank you nate :blush: )

hawaii_pbnate4.jpg

new SSH official products released (from JOFC)

2010 Calender

ssh_2010cal5.jpg

ssh_2010deskcal1.jpg

ssh_2010wallcal1.jpg

2010 Calender and Diary

ssh_2010diary1.jpg

*TSH

Guest singapore0950

Big Waves 2uss & Felicia

Thank you Felicia for all directory map..........

Yes i hope i able to fly there in Dec 2009 ^^ Hope able to see SSH :P

^^^2uss^^^

:P Wow really likes all your contributes............for us :lol:

:wacko:

I am just praying very hard able to see SSH in airport while flying back from Jp.

And hope able reach any dates before 22nd Dec....^^ haha!

Guest jennyluvSSH

YES! my forever oppa in a new movie B)

And what's this? Lee Byunghun, Jang Dongun, Wonbin, and oppa in one event together in Japan? :o so this is what my friend was saying all along, she's so lucky to see Seungheon oppa in person <_< and at Tokyo dome at that too? can the huge Tokyo dome be able to hold the massive fans gathering to see the guys? :P

HaHa OMG oppa danced? :lol: do you all remember when oppa would dance in the comedy show 3 Guys 3 Girls? :rolleyes: again fans were very lucky to see him in person.

Thank you for sharing some Hawaii pictures with us 2uss dearie, I like seeing how he was able to enjoy his time there. And I heard the photobook won't be for fans outside of Japan correct? since they were only a limited number that was printed?

My birthday is coming up soon next month :P wishing for another great year for my Seungheon oppa in good health and success in all the future projects that he will do.

Thank you again my dear 2uss for news, pictures, videos and constant updates of oppa, and oh yeah! Thank you for

wonderful sharings of your fan arts, wonderful arts :D

::waving to AmberSong, edenlove, anhesyits, singapore0950, anhesiyits, woundedheart, pam, and many SSH fans that lurk in the thread:: :)

Big Waves 2uss & Felicia

Thank you Felicia for all directory map..........

Yes i hope i able to fly there in Dec 2009 ^^ Hope able to see SSH :P

^^^2uss^^^

:P Wow really likes all your contributes............for us :lol:

:wacko:

I am just praying very hard able to see SSH in airport while flying back from Jp.

And hope able reach any dates before 22nd Dec....^^ haha!

i hope you'll be able to see him janice :rolleyes:

can the huge Tokyo dome be able to hold the massive fans gathering to see the guys? :P

of course not... a lot of fans in Japan won't be able to get in because of the constraints on tickets

HaHa OMG oppa danced? :lol: do you all remember when oppa would dance in the comedy show 3 Guys 3 Girls? :rolleyes: again fans were very lucky to see him in person.

yup... but this was just a simple Hawaiian hula dance :P

Thank you for sharing some Hawaii pictures with us 2uss dearie, I like seeing how he was able to enjoy his time there. And I heard the photobook won't be for fans outside of Japan correct? since they were only a limited number that was printed?

i'll re-post what njs posted at TSH on November 23rd (she has direct connection with SH's managers and staff at Storm S office in Seoul)

we wrote to SH's manager to enquire about official products such as hawaii photobook, calendars etc. and here is his positive reply:

Thank you for your support and love to SSH.

The products are under the presale for www.songsh.jp (SH & ASTO Japan).

Of course we know that the overseas fans are keen to have them.

So we requested them to release for the overseas fans too.

I will inform you when we have the schedule for you.

Thank you.

Ted Yang

we'll update as soon as there is sales information.

update info:

the official products will be made available to everyone who wish to order them,

either through Asto website or online stores like HMV, Amazon (order details TBA).

all these are copyrighted products, so we will not be able to share them online.

we urge fans to purchase the products to support SSH.

from raul :D

http://heartyparty2.dtiblog.com/blog-entry-376.html

Storm S, onezerozero design studio and Lotte DFS join together to produce SSH scarf for the holidays :P

lottedfs_20091124a.jpg

lottedfs_20091124b.jpg

SSH invites us to visit Korea ^_^

lottedfs_20091124c.jpg

more Lotte DFS ads

lottedfs_20091124e.jpg

lottedfs_20091124d.jpg

lottedfs_20091124g.jpg

http://heartyparty2.dtiblog.com/blog-entry-376.html

Mind Bridge winter 2009

mb_2009fallcat1.jpg

message says:

"Intoducing 2009 winter must have SSH for every fan...

Enjoy your work and style with SSH"

*TSH

an article about "Invincible"

http://www.asianmoviepulse.com

"Korean remake of John Woo’s groundbreaking classic A Better Tomorrow has cast two crucial roles!"

tomorrow1.jpg

Chinese director John Woo's 1986 effort "A Better Tomorrow" has long been lauded as a gem of Hong Kong cinema. With a shoestring budget and very little marketing, the movie ended up breaking movie records and becoming a definitive classic of Hong Kong gangster cinema. When news of a remake popped up years ago, many wondered if the plan would come to fruition. Well, fret no more because the remake now has two big names definitely attached, and film company Fingerprints is looking towards a 2010 release.

In the original film, Sung Se Ho (played by Ti Lung) is a well respected triad member who works with his best friend and partner, Mark Lee (fantastically played by Chow Yun Fat) on producing counterfeit U.S money. His brother Kit (played by the much missed Leslie Cheung) has no knowledge of his brother’s doings and is on the straight path with aspirations to become a police officer. When Ho gets caught in a sting operation with an apprentice by the name of Shing, he surrenders and is put in jail. During this time, Shing, who had escaped successfully, takes over the counterfeiting operation and has Ho and Kit’s father killed. Upon his release, Ho tries his best avoid the triad and their dealings until he is forced to save his brother police officer brother Kit from a deadly confrontation. Actors Leslie Cheung and Chow Yun Fat were both commended for their memorable roles in the film.

tomorrow2.jpg

The remake, titled Invincible, is rumored to have changed the plot premise. Its focus will be on deflectors infiltrating the Hong Kong triad. At the helm will be director Song Hae-seong, known for his successful romantic drama Failan. Song Seung-Heon (known for such films as Autumn FairyTale, Summer Scent) will be stepping into the role formerly played by ChowYun-Fat. The young but accomplished Lee Gin-Mi is also attached, ostensibly to the role perfected by Leslie Cheung.

The original film spawned a less well received and slightly wacky 1987 sequel, A Better Tomorrow 2. A prequel based on Chow Yun Fat’s character (aptly titled A Better Tomorrow 3 directed by Tsui Hark) was released in 1989 and while it was considered cinematically stimulating, it did not come any closer to achieving the mythical status of the original. Fans of Hong Kong cinema consider the film among the best with no need for improvement. In any other instance I would agree with them but director Song Hae-Seong is known for his poetic style and keen sense of emotion. I think that alone will make this remake a unique, if not worthy, addition to the series.

*TSH

possible updates of Invincible :D

unconfirmed rumour that this is the start of the filming of Invincible ^_^

(it could be a CF shooting also)

from dc ssh (thank you :blush: )

source: http://www.cyworld.com/dbstoa/3074209

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2u...bleshooting.jpg

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2u...leshooting2.jpg

*TSH

correction to make...

according to njs this is a promotion filming for "FOUR OF A KIND" event

her post @ TSH:

according to esunjung's blog, it's suspected to be "송승헌. 이병헌, 장동건, 원빈 서울역에서 촬영" -

Song Seung Heon, Lee Byung-hun, Jang Dong-gun, Won Bin filming in Seoul... last photo the other person in coat seems to be JDG? 5 hours early morning shooting. although it seems strange what scenes these are for. SH's hairstyle same as what we saw at Seoul FM.

fans said yesterday also saw them shooting... so they think it's related to Dec event?

p.s... don't think movie shooting has started yet.... should be Dec.

Yesterday SSH JDG shooting at dawn

in Seoul... about 5 hours filming at dawn

*TSH

SSH, WB, LBH and JDG early morning (fan reports were 5 am) photoshoot/filming promoting "FOUR OF A KIND" event in Japan December :D

from dcssh (thank you :blush: )

ssh_251109d.jpg

ssh_251109e.jpg

*TSH

also, i think the schedule of photoshoots/filming is dependant on LBH's schedule since he films IRIS everyday (sometimes until very late at night) to meet deadline for each episode... it's cool that the 3 other guys are very considerate to accomodate LBH's busy schedule as well :rolleyes: