Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

^ good job on selecting the outfit this time, SSH! No more black suit white shirt :lol:

Thanks 2uss as usual! you are such a gem!

you're welcome dear joicy... glad to always help out when i can :D

--------------------------------------

announcement from Honeylang

November 24, starting at midnight in Seoul, the captured image will reproduce it on stage. That the lives of four actors on stage.

The story:"The circumstances of each holding, waiting for a train at Seoul Station on the same four men. Bankrupt company, was sentenced to blind film director, received a bullet Command Yakuza, wedding scammers are wanted. Train Departure Delayed by two hours, a man's life will continue to change"

Fri, November 27th broadcast information

【Fuji TV】

Mezamashi TV (めざましテレビ) 6:40 ~ 7:30前后

とくダネ8:30 ~ 9:30前后

the product promotion from the pictures above will be aired on Fuji TV

get your TVants ready ^_^

--------------------------------------

ohhhhhhh event goooodies!! ^_^^_^

http://www.famima.com/disp/CFmDispListPage...001001005005004

FOUR CARDS 限定 写真入りフォトフレーム(Photobook)

0691000013220.jpg

FOUR CARDS 公式パンフレット (official brochure)

0691000013136.jpg

FOUR CARDS 公式ポスター (official poster)

0691000013221.jpg

FOUR CARDS クリアファイル2枚セット(clear files)

0691000013127.jpg

*TSH

another video from Japanese TV station during behind the scenes filming promotion for the event next month :D filming was done from 10pm to 6am (as reported by fans) :o:rolleyes:

from njs @ TSH (thank you :blush: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIJpJvmpNDI...player_embedded

director hur introduced SH's role as "a wanted man involved in a marriage fraud".

SH's reaction is like "oh no... how did i end up like this?" (sticking out his tongue)

LBH teased "in reality isn't SH in the same situation? did director already foresee it?"^^

four271109sh2.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

i like in the beginning of the video SH waved at the camera and then BH said "what's that??" as if to say it wasn't part of the script because SH was the only one that waved out of the three :lol::lol:

and also what njs wrote above translating what SH and BH said :P:lol:

it's really obvious and clear that SH and BH are so close and that's just from this short video itself :rolleyes:

SSH and LBH caps eheheh :D

from dcssh

sshlbhpromo.jpg

--------------------------------------------

FOUR OF A KIND update and article

【一般発売】/ Public ticket sale

■2009年11月28日(土)AM10:00~

◆券種:全席指定 15,800(税込)/2階追加席 9,800(税込) 

◆ Ticket: 15,800 (tax-included) / 9,800 (tax-included) 2F addition seat

--------------------------------------------

http://www.chosunonline.com/entame/20091127000068/2

540_672756519881524574.jpg

four171209_chosun1.jpg

Top actors Lee Byung-hun, Jang Dong Gun, Song Seung Heon and Won Bin emerged at night Seoul station.

25th night at the Seoul Station, event will be held 17th next month in Tokyo on full-blown miracle. Hallyu Four of a Kind ~ FOUR OF A KIND ~" done in "Cinema" leading to the shooting, four of Korea's leading actors gathered.

Director Hur Jin-ho, the film also takes, in this reading the play written by a songwriter and producer Yasushi Akimoto, the video was filmed in Seoul starts, it will be recreated in a live stage to stage without wearing it.

Lee Byung Hun about this event, "The four people have been able to gather is really a miracle. December 17th is the time you think will be unforgettable for everyone. And you always want to meet directly but I was feeling the limits of an actor standing on stage live. when such director or heard of Mr. Hur Jin Akimoto, joy and excitement, wanted to be an event full of warmth. fun and fresh I am convinced that the event will be attractive" he said.

The video directed by Hur Jin-ho, this event begins with a leading cinema by Yasushi Akimoto director of the newly written script, December 17 will be held at the Tokyo Dome. Advance tickets are generally released from 28 Nov.

*TSH

Song Seung Heon to attend Cultural Entertainment Award

source: Honeylang

승헌님 2009년 "대한민국문화연예대상" 시상식 참석에 관하여 알려드립니다.★

Notice of SH's attendance for 2009 "Korea cultural entertainment award" ceremony

승헌님께서 2009년 대한민국문화연예대상 시상식에 참석 하신다고 합니다.

SH to attend Korea cultural entertainment awards ceremony in 2009.

뜻 깊은 대한민국대중문화연예대상 시상식에 참석 하게 되었습니다.^^

going to attend a meaningful Korea mass culture entertainment awards ceremony. ^^

http://www.entinews.com/contents/sub04/not...ntent.php?cno=1

『 제17회 대한민국문화연예대상 시상식 개최.. 』

제17회 대한민국문화연예대상 시상식 개최 안내입니다.

The 17th Republic of Korea Information Culture Entertainment Awards ceremony is held.

- 행 사 일 시 : 2009년 11월 30일(월) 오후 5시 / 30 Nov at 5.00pm

- 행 사 대 상 : 2009년 한국 대중문화 발전에 그 공로가 인정되는 문화인 및 초청인사

- development of popular culture in Korea in 2009 acknowledged that a culture of recognition and invited guests

- 행 사 장 소 : 63씨티 / 63 cities

- 행사프로그램: 식전행사, 1부(각 부문 시상과 공연), 2부(최우수상,대상 시상과 공연)

- Event program: ceremonies, one copy (and performance awards in each category), 2 (highest award, the target awards and performance)

- 주 최 : 대한민국문화연예대상 조직위

- Organized by: Republic of Korea pageant Cultural Entertainment Destination

(주)연예정보신문

- 주 관 : 시사오늘신문

- 후 원 : 문화체육관광부

- Sponsors: Ministry of Culture

*TSH

here's another article of the promotion filming for the event in December and a more detailed descriptions of what type of characters they were acting in the filming :D

http://news.pia.jp/pia/news_image.do?newsC...9&imageCd=0

韓国TOPスター4人、夜のソウル駅で撮影敢行!

2009年11月27日19時20分配信

*translation

LBH, JDG, SSH and WB, Korea top 4 stars acting in the same play on the stage of Tokyo Dome on Thursday, 17Dec the event of the topic "a miracle was prepared". Korean four of a kind - FOUR OF A KIND ... 4 gathered and for a reading aloud drama to become the eyeball of this event, the middle of the night of 24Nov, photography was performed at Seoul Station in Korea.

Because four people gathered for photography for the event in the middle of Nov, it became the topic, four people had the first co-starring as actors realized on that day. There is a crowd at the Seoul station square at past 10pm when a photography set just like the movie was made and in no time the spectators exceeded 300. It moved to the station yard at 1am and photography was carried out until 5am. It would only be originally possible for the realization in the tight schedule that the photography would start was like this for one week if thought of activity of four stars. It gain the contest of four dreams and the picture is considerably precious, but is over only in the introduction of a reading aloud drama performed in Tokyo Dome. By the performance, follow this picture, and four people will just reproduce the continuation of the story. It means that the raw stage by four actors is developed.

The story about the entrepreneur who went bankrupt (JDG), a movie director sentenced to loss of eyesight (LBH), a gangster armed and commanded to act (WB), a marriage conman put on the wanted list (SSH), four men each have their circumstances, and waits for the same train at Seoul station. Because the departure of the train was delayed by two hours, each life changes. The made story, picture, premium work which may never seen called the live co-starring take off a veil soon to be able to hold it for this event. The ticket opened for sale on Friday, 28Nov.

In addition, the photography exclusive report in magazine 『韓流ぴあ』 release on 26Nov .

*TSH

Song Seung Heon to attend Cultural Entertainment Award

http://news.nate.com/view/20091130n07668

송승헌, 오늘(30일) 4개월만에 공식석상…대한민국 문화연예대상 수상

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2009-11-30 11:16

200911301041501001_1.jpg

Song Seung Heon, today (30th) after 4 months the official appearance at Republic of Korea Culture Entertainment Award

Starring Song Seung Heon only 4 months after the official stand on the stone.

Song Seung Heon is attending 30 Nov the International Convention Hall in Yeouido, Seoul City 63 at the 17th Republic of Korea Culture Entertainment Awards ceremony as actor winner.

Song Seung Heon attended the opening ceremony last 30 July at Lotte World, Seoul, Songpa jamsildong Star Avenuem, then voices appearance on 8 Aug MBC 'Change the World Quiz' (sebakwi), went to a wedding 21 Nov Kim hyeongjong with little other than an official, does not look like only 4 months this is a unique public appearance.

1986 jejakdwae tteolchin reputation throughout Asia for 'A Better Tomorrow' remake of the film 'mujeokja' Song Seung Heon portrays Chow Yun-Fat, mujeokja was postponed. Song Seung Hun, Lee Byung-hun, Jang Dong-gun, Won Bin will hold a joint concert on 17 Dec at Tokyo Dome with the 'Korean Wave Four cards (FOUR OF A KIND)' as a title.

Meanwhile, Song Seung Heon last February after an exclusive contract ended with Mnet Media, established a management company Storm S

*TSH

from Lotte DFS 2009 :D

lottedfs1024_1209a.jpg

lottedfs1024_1209b.jpg

image from skrkwk99/dune (thank you :blush: )

lottedfs_diary2010a.jpg

lottedfs_diary2010b.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

Honeylang fans came to support at the Cultural Awards event :rolleyes:

pictures from hun (thank you :blush: )

hlatculturalevent2.jpg

hlatculturalevent1.jpg

*TSH

I miss you!! :blush: Can´t wait for your next project!!!!!!!!! :blush:

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt259/a...everymoment.jpg

ohh very nice dear anhesiyits :D

---------------------------------------------------------

sharing some more Invincible fan arts from njs

invinc_rebirth2010a.jpg

invinc_rebirth2010b.jpg

invinc_rebirth2010c.jpg

*TSH

---------------------------------------------------------

*sidenote:

according to Honeylang, currently, SH has started pre-production for his new movie ^_^^_^

ohhh another Lotte DFS 2009 December wallie :D

lottedfs1024_1209c.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

http://news.nate.com/view/20091201n14025

네티즌 뽑은 올해 최고 드라마는? ‘선덕여왕’

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2009-12-01 15:44

Best dramas of the Year were? 'Queen Seondeok'

- In 2009, for a variety of subjects and viewers of the TV broadcast from the streets was a lot of love, drama and character actor had received one year.

- Research from 20-30 Nov, survey conducted year's 'best drama 2009 ' was released. This reflected the diverse opinions of netizens of 3055 survey participants.

- 2009 famous MBC drama 'Queen Seondeok' was selected. Netizens 38% endorsed 'Queen Seondeok, the solid composition and acting as a compelling piece was evaluated. After 'Queen Seondeok' ranked second was 'Boys Over Flowers' to receive the support of 15%, 'Glorious heritage' 13%, 'Iris' 9%. In addition, 'naejo Queen', 'the temptation of his wife', 'East of Eden', 'Cain and Abel', 'solyakgukjip sons' were popular.

- Famous drama actors in 2009 이민호 chosen by netizens..... In addition, 'East of Eden' Song Seung Heon, 'Cain and Abel' sojiseop, 'glorious heritage' Lee Seung Gi, 'East of Eden' Yeon Jeong-hoon...

*TSH

*side note: EOE is dubbed a 2008 drama even though it crossed into 2009, for it to be highly praised and remembered (in the top 10) even until now by Korean netizens is noteworthy ^_^^_^

Guest kazenai

Was the Hawaii Photobook released already? If so , why is there no scans?

Ahhhh, I have to buy it for my friend :[ so expensive -.-

Was the Hawaii Photobook released already? If so , why is there no scans?

Ahhhh, I have to buy it for my friend :[ so expensive -.-

hi dear kazenai :blush:

the Hawaii Photobook is released for SSH's JOFC (Japan Official Fan Club) members first...ordering information inquiries for fans outside of JOFC and overseas will be updated soon, but word from SSH's Storm S managers, they are working very hard with JOFC/Asto Japan to have it release for fans outside of JOFC members...

mostlikely it will be released through Amazon.jp and/or HMV like SSH's S-Kizuna magazines

lets wait patiently

and about scans... i'm sure many Japanese SSH fans have gotten it right now... but most might be cautious about sharing them online since this photobook is an exclusive SSH product... sharing them via online (through scans) is counter productive towards our Seung Heon nim, we should strive to support him by buying the photobook... but i'm sure somehow someway there will be fans who will share it anyways and it will be out of my control and the controls of many SSH fan websites

the Hawaii Photobook is released for SSH's JOFC (Japan Official Fan Club) members first...ordering information inquiries for fans outside of JOFC and overseas will be updated soon, but word from SSH's Storm S managers, they are working very hard with JOFC/Asto Japan to have it release for fans outside of JOFC members...

mostlikely it will be released through Amazon.jp and/or HMV like SSH's S-Kizuna magazines

lets wait patiently

and about scans... i'm sure many Japanese SSH fans have gotten it right now... but most might be cautious about sharing them online since this photobook is an exclusive SSH product... sharing them via online (through scans) is counter productive towards our Seung Heon nim, we should strive to support him by buying the photobook... but i'm sure somehow someway there will be fans who will share it anyways and it will be out of my control and the controls of many SSH fan websites

Thank you 2uss for your message about the Hawaii Photobook.

I do hope we oveseas fans have an opportunity to purchase this book soon.

I thank the Japanese fans who have been cautious in not sharing scans of the photobook.

We fans of our dear SH must support him!!

Thank you 2uss for your message about the Hawaii Photobook.

I do hope we oveseas fans have an opportunity to purchase this book soon.

I thank the Japanese fans who have been cautious in not sharing scans of the photobook.

We fans of our dear SH must support him!!

hi dear yooki :blush:

yes!! we encourage fans to support SSH by buying the product ^_^

------------------------------------------------------

a short 1:40 video promoting FOUR OF A KIND event in Japan B)

video is from dcssh and uploaded by pana55wave (thank you :blush: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXDjN_CXgAE...player_embedded

four0112_ssh1A.jpg

four0112_ssh1C.jpg

four0112_ssh1B.jpg

four0112_ssh29.jpg

*TSH (thank you :blush: )

December 3, 2009

Four for one, one for all

200912314262284703.jpg

From left: Jang Dong-gun; Song Seung-heon; Lee Byung-hun; and Won Bin

Japanese fans of the Korean Wave are about to get a special gift.

Four stars who were at the vanguard of the wave - Lee Byung-hun, 39; Jang Dong-gun, 37; Song Seung-heon, 33, and Won Bin, 32 - have teamed up for a live show dubbed "Four of a Kind," set to run at the Tokyo Dome on Dec. 17.

This Hallyu, or Korean wave event, unprecedented in its scale, was reportedly conceived independently by the four superstars, who are close friends and often meet privately.

The highlight of the event will come when all four actors perform together. The well-known Japanese producer and lyricist Yasushi Akimoto will produce the show, and Hur Jinho, the Korean film director known for the 1998 movie Christmas in August who recently directed Season of Good Rain starring Jung Woo-sung and Chinese actress Gao Yuanyuan, will make a short feature to be used at the performance.

The Tokyo Dome event will also provide a venue for the fans to hear from each of the stars about their lives at the moment and their future plans.

"It's been a long time since I'd met fans at a live show like this. I'm looking forward to seeing what it will be like," Jang was quoted as saying by Yonhap News Agency.

Lee concurred, adding, "It will be a very special event. See you all soon."

Lee won widespread popularity in Asia with his roles in the 2001 TV drama Beautiful Days and the 2003 hit TV series All In, and he recently made his Hollywood debut in the action film G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, released this year.

Jang earned recognition for his performances in the films Friend (2001) and Taegukgi: Brotherhood of War (2004) and recently made headlines by announcing a relationship of two years with Ko So-young, one of the most popular Korean actresses of the late 1990s.

It was Song's role in the 2000 hit drama Autumn in My Heart, in which he played opposite the prominent Korean actress Song Hye-kyo, that first won him notice.

And last but not least, the youngest in the group, Won Bin, who appeared in Autumn in My Heart as a new face then rose to fame with his role in Taegukgi, was recently featured at this

year's Cannes Film Festival in the acclaimed film Mother, directed by Bong Joon-ho (The Host).

Though the details of the event are still under discussion by the four actors' management agencies due to their busy schedules, it promises to be an unforgettable evening for the stars' rabid fans.

By Park Sun-young

KOREA Magazine (Dec. 2009)

Credit : Korea.net

http://www.korea.net/News/News/newsView.as...Day=&page=1