Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest babyangelgurl

i was watching this korean show it can said that ivy trained nonstop for 4 years. all she did was practice singing and dancing for 12 hours everyday for 4 years. it also said that JYP spend about $3 million dollars to train ivy for all those years.

that's alot of money. :o

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLurBLur

I love this girl.. i think she's a great performer.... hopefully she career will go on to great success... didnt know that she is friends with Hyesung & MC Mong..... heheh... and i notice that she has great taste in music... Alicia Keys.. Eric Benet.. India Arie.... :P

since she's under JYP.. i wonder why she isnt listed in the JYP entertainment website???

And also... does anyone know what's the date for the Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter episode that she appeared on?? would like to go watch it... so far i've seen her in Favorite, Nonstop 5 & Banjun Drama.. did she appear in any other variety programs??

Guest happyroach

ditto! "a ha" and "tonight" don't show off her powerful vocals. i can barely tell that she's singing in those songs! i can't wait until she starts performing her ballads.

Actually she HAS performed "Ba Bon Ga Bwa" already. Twice (or at least twice, cuz I have two of those performances)

Guest h@teusernames

Ivy is not with JYP Entertainment...she is with the same company as Lee Soo Young's agency ( I can't think of the name right now). JYP (the guy... J.Y. Park) was the producer. Don't really know why she is with JYP Entertainment since JYP produces for her...Besides she's known as the female Bi...right?? she should be with JYP Entertainment :P

edit : this is in reference to BLurBLur question...forgot to quote you

Guest BLurBLur

Actually she HAS performed "Ba Bon Ga Bwa" already. Twice (or at least twice, cuz I have two of those performances)

she did????? i didnt know she performed that song b4... could you upload those 2 performances that u have??? would appreciate it.. thanks :)

Ivy is not with JYP Entertainment...she is with the same company as Lee Soo Young's agency ( I can't think of the name right now). JYP (the guy... J.Y. Park) was the producer. Don't really know why she is with JYP Entertainment since JYP produces for her...Besides she's known as the female Bi...right?? she should be with JYP Entertainment :P

edit : this is in reference to BLurBLur question...forgot to quote you

yeah... i thought since she trained with JYP (the person) for 4 years.. she would be signed to JYP Entertainment.. why would he trained someone that is not signed to his company??? :unsure:

Guest happyroach

^those are like 500mb each so uh...my computer will die uploading those

BUT! you CAN get them at Clubbox. Just do a search and you'll get results ;D

i was watching this korean show it can said that ivy trained nonstop for 4 years. all she did was practice singing and dancing for 12 hours everyday for 4 years. it also said that JYP spend about $3 million dollars to train ivy for all those years.

that's alot of money. :o

BoA trained for 3+ years too.

KTH <3

Guest BLurBLur

^those are like 500mb each so uh...my computer will die uploading those

BUT! you CAN get them at Clubbox. Just do a search and you'll get results ;D

ohh.. such huge files???? hahahha..... my comp would die too !!! heheh..

anyway.. can u tell me the date & show for the 2 performances so i know what to look for in CB...

and if u happen to know which CB i can find them in then it would be excellent... but if not it would be alrite as well.. ;)

ohh.. such huge files???? hahahha..... my comp would die too !!! heheh..

anyway.. can u tell me the date & show for the 2 performances so i know what to look for in CB...

and if u happen to know which CB i can find them in then it would be excellent... but if not it would be alrite as well.. ;)

I remember her performing 'Babongabwah' on yoon do hyun's love letter. I don't remember the episode or date, but i think it was between episode 160-164.

KTH <3

Guest happyroach

The Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter one was on 9/2, and the other one was from KBS1 Request on 11/1

I don't remember which CBs I download from cuz a lot of it was just from CB search >.>

Guest angelix

Boo only 3 pages! People need to post more about her. I love her <3

I'm glad I looked more into her than just base my judgement on one Oh Neul Bam Il performance ;D She is AWESOME

Did you guys see the latest Ingi Gayo performance? She dropped her scarf thing! Haha but it was a BEAUTIFUL save. She just kind of gasped and smiled and went ahead with the hot dancing haha

I re-watched that part like 10 times -.- SHE'S SO CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME

Not to mention the powerful vocals

asd;flkj <3

^ haha and i thought she deliberately did that hehe it was cute tho'

and she looks gorgeous in nonstop 5 with minwoo, haha i still remember that epi :P

MC Mong

Shin Hye Sung

Han Hyo Joo

^ and wow she is best friends with my 3 fav. guys. I wanna be friends with them 3 too <333 hahah

I have her performance of 'ba bon ga bwa'. It was an opening performance for Bi's concert.

I agree that 'a ha' and 'tonight' don't really show off her vocals. I hope she releases babon. I love that song and her vocals in it are great. Actually her voals in all her ballads are great <3

Guest BLurBLur

I remember her performing 'Babongabwah' on yoon do hyun's love letter. I don't remember the episode or date, but i think it was between episode 160-164.

KTH <3

The Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter one was on 9/2, and the other one was from KBS1 Request on 11/1

I don't remember which CBs I download from cuz a lot of it was just from CB search >.>

thank you very much for the info... will go look for them !! :)

I have her performance of 'ba bon ga bwa'. It was an opening performance for Bi's concert.

I agree that 'a ha' and 'tonight' don't really show off her vocals. I hope she releases babon. I love that song and her vocals in it are great. Actually her voals in all her ballads are great <3

She did release 바본가봐 on some TV stations. It is #7 on MBC's Music Core last week. But I haven't seen her performing this song on major gayo shows yet.

i really hope she stops her activity for a-ha

she doesn't need the 'sexy image' to make it big

with her talent, she can do it pretty well as a ballad singer.

i really like the song 바본가봐, so i hope she leaves a-ha for it.

Archived