Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest happyroach

^...am I the only one who actually likes A-Ha and Oh Neul Bam Il

Hah I actually prefer those two songs over 바본가봐. I mean yeah Ivy has GREAT vocals but...that song isn't exactly well-written in my opinion. There's plenty of better ballads out there that they could've given her. I personally found 바본가봐 a tad boring >.>

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope she stops her activity for a-ha

she doesn't need the 'sexy image' to make it big

with her talent, she can do it pretty well as a ballad singer.

i really like the song 바본가봐, so i hope she leaves a-ha for it.

i totally agree with you...

i actually didn't really like her when she first came out...i saw these really sexy pictures and i thought she was another talentless singer that was trying to succeed through the whole sexy image, but then i heard her sing live while dancing and i also heard 바본가봐 ~~ she's so good!!~

not only is she beautiful, but she's so talented!~ she really doesn't need the whole "sexy" image~~ she can make it big without it... plus, i think she's a pretty good actress; she was in leesooyoung's mv

btw, i also listened other songs from her album, and a lot of them are very good... for anyone who's pondering whether to buy it or not, JUST BUY IT...you won't regret it!~ :lol:

Guest bubblepeach

^...am I the only one who actually likes A-Ha and Oh Neul Bam Il

Hah I actually prefer those two songs over 바본가봐. I mean yeah Ivy has GREAT vocals but...that song isn't exactly well-written in my opinion. There's plenty of better ballads out there that they could've given her. I personally found 바본가봐 a tad boring >.>

Well, I actually like those two songs too. They don't really show her vocal power but I must admit those two are catchy songs. I got addicted listening to it and I quite enjoy watching her performances of those songs.

Yeah, at first I was quite irritated seeing her as another "sexy-wannabe" female singer who's just using sexy image. But it turned out that she CAN really dance well (not like others who try to do "sexy dance" 'coz it's the only thing they can do since they can't sing or dance)

But yeah, of course I wish she sings 바본가봐 more often, so that the rest can see her great vocal power and stuffs, that she can actually sing well. Other than that, I don't mind seeing her performances of A Ha and Oh Neul Bam Il.

She has lots of potential. She's getting more attention now which is good =) I'm sure she can make it big one day.

Guest rycekrispies1212

I just checked the MBC website and it says that she is going to perform BaBonGaBwa on Show! EumAk JoongShim (Music Core) this week!!

I AM SO EXCITED.

I just watched her BaBonGaBwa perf on SaRangEh Request and she was SO GOOD! Wow, she's so awesome.

Guest pinklegirl007

I like her new mv "A ha", but that song sucks! Even Oh Neul Bam Eel was better... I love other songs in her albums, like Do it, Ba Bon Ga Bwah, Dawn Dawn Dawn, and Poison Ivy.

I know she can sing, so what I don't get is why she sings songs in music shows, that everybody can sing.

I like her new mv "A ha", but that song sucks! Even Oh Neul Bam Eel was better... I love other songs in her albums, like Do it, Ba Bon Ga Bwah, Dawn Dawn Dawn, and Poison Ivy.

I know she can sing, so what I don't get is why she sings songs in music shows, that everybody can sing.

her ballads are soo much better.

KTH <3

Guest BLurBLur

I just checked the MBC website and it says that she is going to perform BaBonGaBwa on Show! EumAk JoongShim (Music Core) this week!!

I AM SO EXCITED.

I just watched her BaBonGaBwa perf on SaRangEh Request and she was SO GOOD! Wow, she's so awesome.

yayyy... now i m very excited !!!!! cant wait for music core to be on..... its gonna be great..

Guest rycekrispies1212

I am currently uploading Ivy's appearance on YoonDoHyun's Love Letter from 9/2/05, so if you would like it, please PM me!

I have 3 separate clips:

- her singing Please Remember (not her song)

- her talk/interview with YoonDoHyun My internet's being stupid so I couldn't upload this.

- her singing BaBonGaBwa

Please specify whether you would like one or both.

These are HD clips so please be willing to reupload if someone needs it. Thanks!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

wow I just watched her music core performance, where she sang this ballad.. wow I am a fan now!! lol she has a really nice voice!! and she's good at singing live! I thought she would be one of those ppl who sound good on the cd, but isn't actually good at singing live! but I was wrong.. she sounds exactly the same!

whts the song called btw? its really nice.

Guest rycekrispies1212

^ It's called BaBonGaBwa, which means I Must Be A Fool. Where did you see it?

I personally think she sounds better live than on her CD, especially in the Love Letter performance. She sounds AMAZING.

wow I just watched her music core performance, where she sang this ballad.. wow I am a fan now!! lol she has a really nice voice!! and she's good at singing live! I thought she would be one of those ppl who sound good on the cd, but isn't actually good at singing live! but I was wrong.. she sounds exactly the same!

whts the song called btw? its really nice.

T______T You saw the performance already? I want it.

I agree that she sings better live. I dunno...you actually get to see her expression and yeah :)

oh man

SUPPORT IVY

I just saw her perf on Music Core with BaBonGaBwa, and she was frickin` amazing.

She should've done this so much earlier.

She was so good, I was wondering if she was lipsynching!

Ivy :wub:

Archived