Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man

SUPPORT IVY

I just saw her perf on Music Core with BaBonGaBwa, and she was frickin` amazing.

She should've done this so much earlier.

She was so good, I was wondering if she was lipsynching!

Ivy :wub:

T_____T You saw it?

I saw the file floating around at another forum but couldn't d/l cause it was clubbox. Pooh. -____-X

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ It's called BaBonGaBwa, which means I Must Be A Fool. Where did you see it?

I personally think she sounds better live than on her CD, especially in the Love Letter performance. She sounds AMAZING.

oohh kay thanks!!

i dl the full show since a lot of singers i liked were on that eps.

^_^

Guest glitzyglam

woah, she's close with a lot of random people!

Han HyoJoo? Is that why she guest starred on NNS5?

...even though they didn't even talk to eachother in that episode.

I guess god makes sense bc of JYP. =)

I heard part of one of her songs in a small MV clip at the end of a TV show and it was good. I think it was called something like Maybe I'm a Fool...?

Well I like that song better than 오늘밤 일. =)

오늘밤 일 is catchy though.

Guest rycekrispies1212

I think she sang BaBonGaBwa better on Loveletter than on Music Core heh

But both performances were still excellent

I agree. Her Love Letter performance was AWESOME.

Guest pinklegirl007

I just listened to her whole album and I just realized what a good singer she is. Before I only listened to her fast songs and babon gabwa and those songs don't do her justice, the ballad songs in her album really show her talent, she should perform some of those songs!!

WOW, I'm still in awe on how well she sings for an artist who dances, and carries the "sexy" image!!!

I didn't really like her music core performance. It wasn't really strong enough? Maybe nerves? I don't know. The performance of babongabwa she did for Bi's opening concert was much better and she moved more too lol. Music core was just okay.

i totally thought it was hyolee untill i saw the writtne word "ivy".. personally i think IVY has a more korean look to her. very simple looks that stand out like shim eun-ha & jun jihyun... hyolee is more exotic looking.

Ivy's performing 바본가봐 (BaBonGaBwa) again on MusicCore this week, according to MBC. (:

Booo what happened to A-Ha! Haha okay okay fine I like 바본가봐 too. Actually as long as Ivy appears I'm happy :D

She will also perform this song on KBS Music Bank this Sunday.

I'm glad she's on music bank too, but

ugh!

she's performing A-Ha on InkiGayo.

-_-

Guest ayaka_sorano

I've been dling Ivy's perfs too and I'm so happy with the BaBonGaBwa perf! I thought she sounded really good!^^

I like her A Ha perfs too, but the ballad was better!^^

Archived