Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest ROCKWITHU

Love Ivy! She's pretty and can sing too.

Just saw the SBS Inkigayo that aired on the 16th, Ivy sang her song A-Ha. I liked the dance. And even though she was wearing very short, shorts she didn't look like a hoochy like how some people can.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soo_jung

Does anybody know, did she grow up in the States? or spend any time in an English-speaking country? When she was singing on YoonDoHyun's Loveletter, her english was pretty decnet....better than alot of other korean singers tryign to sing english songs...."won to sere po" no offense....but yeah...anybody know?

Guest adikkeluangman

Her best friends are MC Mong and god. Well, I want them to be my bestfriends too. Heard so much about this girl. Well, maybe will try lookin for her perf after this. :)

Guest 321stars

she is pretty! didn't know she was under JYP. hehe she's not friends with Bi? but her and hyo joo being roomates is cool! i like one of her songs.. that she's performing lately ^^

Ivy's pretty. I want her body. >.< And she doesn't look like the girls who look like their anorexic. She looks healthy. :)

:) I agree, so many singers these days are so skinny, it doesnt look nice any more

Guest hershy kissez

i jsut recently heard her song called "babo in ga bwah" or was it "babo na bwah" anyways lol

i didnt expect her to be a good singer but i was so surpised! shes really really good.

does she have an album out? and if anyone bought it.. is it worth it?

Guest adikkeluangman

does she have an album out?

Ivy Vol.1 - My Sweet and Free Day

Release Date: July 19, 2005

Language: Korean

Genre: R&B/Ballad/Hip Hop

Artist: Female

c: ZD

Guest ROCKWITHU

Dled her mv for A-Ha and Ivy was so pretty. The beginning and end scene is like Nicole Kidman's Channel 5 commercial though. But I liked it. Ivy and her background dancers have nice legs. :P

Also dled her mv for I think its called Must Be A Fool, her slow song. Ivy's like singing in a nice house in Los Angeles. And she's walking around Venice Beach.

she seems like a talented person..i've seen her performances and theyre not that bad...i dunno but sometimes she kinda looks like Lee Da Hae (that girl from "Green Rose" drama)..

Can someone actually romanized the song tracks for her first album? ^^;

I really like track 8 for some reason, but I don't know the title! ><

So far, I've only seen one of her performances. So hard to find her stuff. =T

she sings songs that dont sound like shes so talented.... but i listened to her cd and she is talented.. shes so cute and SEXAYYYY hahhaa i like her a lot...

Guest 0oyokisuo0

she sings songs that dont sound like shes so talented.... but i listened to her cd and she is talented.. shes so cute and SEXAYYYY hahhaa i like her a lot...

buh some of her slow songs still show off her vocals [:

i like her "i must be a fool" (i think) song. but the other songs "tonight's secret" and "a ha" are annoying. i wish she'd perform more ballads. how many times did she perform "i must be a fool" song, cuz i only saw the one from yoon do hyun's love letter.

Archived