The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

Guest HS84

wow I think SM Town really has a very good succession planning ya......making sure that they will not run out of supply of very good stars!!!! :P

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cmy_185

Do all of Sm's trainees eventually Debut? Or do some train for a long time and then get cut later on?

SM has loads of trainees, prolly cause they take in anyone who's good-looking/a-wee-bit-talented/super talented/star quality. So it takes a LOT to stand out from the crowd and actually get debuted under SM. They lose a lot of trainees all the time because they're like the "dead-end-traineea", going nowhere and growing old. I remember reading somewhere that Jang Nara, LeeJunki, Hyori, YoungSaeng, and plenty of others left SM and signed under another company. So yeah. it's pretty easy to be an sm trainee but it's really hard to be debuted.

Guest lowdown4155

SM has loads of trainees, prolly cause they take in anyone who's good-looking/a-wee-bit-talented/super talented/star quality. So it takes a LOT to stand out from the crowd and actually get debuted under SM. They lose a lot of trainees all the time because they're like the "dead-end-traineea", going nowhere and growing old. I remember reading somewhere that Jang Nara, LeeJunki, Hyori, YoungSaeng, and plenty of others left SM and signed under another company. So yeah. it's pretty easy to be an sm trainee but it's really hard to be debuted.

Wow, that's really interesting. Thanks for answering ^_^

Guest cmy_185

Wow, that's really interesting. Thanks for answering ^_^

and if you ever hear of any SM trainees, they'd most likely be able to debut because the public already know who they are and they'd probably have their own daumcafe like the leetaemin guy. he was discovered like a few months ago? but already has his own cafe CAUSE HE'S SO CUTE <3

Guest clee

some of those new trainees asked people to make a daumcafe site for them. usually those SM trainees wait till their fan base builds up then some fan makes a page for them.

Guest payachan

some of those new trainees asked people to make a daumcafe site for them. usually those SM trainees wait till their fan base builds up then some fan makes a page for them.

:fury: <_<:ph34r: ... You did solve my point. I wondered how they got enough crowded fans to make their own fansite while 100% havent debuted yet.

And ITS awesomely FUNNY that Jessica got her daumcafe coz that gurl has tons of antifans

Guest janiiekiim

wow very young!

some of the guys are hott and some of the girls are so pretty!

arg. i cant wait til some of them debut!

Guest lowdown4155

yeah, i didn't hear any of the rumors but i kinda figured it out myself. like what she said on myspace, etc etc etc

What did she say on her Myspace?

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

kyu wan, min hyun, and min ho are cute xD

hyo yeon, yoonah, and stephanie are pretty :]

........but these trainees are so YOUNG........

Guest Melyxcious

dang they're all so young o___o'

all the girls are younger than me.. i'm 1988... and the oldest girls are 1989... x___X''

all the boys are ... aiyahhhh they're so adorably cute!! XDD the 90's kids btw~ not the 80's ahaa xD

Guest sunNybunNIie

dang so young!

HanKyuWan is really cute?!

hmmmm.... rumored new super junior member??

i remember the rumor about him that he was supposed to be the 6th member of SS501 hahah remember the whole stalker thing?? some ppl said that he did it or somethin or his fan.... lol

Guest koreanCHICA

THEY'RE ALL SO YOUNG!!!

my goodness... and they all look like already existing celebrities.. haha wtf?!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

HAN KYU WAN is so cute

we got a lotof hotties!!!

hope they all get famous!

Archived