The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aymei

Whoa, getting younger trainee's by the day O_O

I wonder if they'll go any lower. LOL. There's like 13 yr olds getting trained.

But who knows. Good luck to them. I hope they're not forming big groups though. It's just too much.

Guest xjennifurx

sm is such a star maker.

they train stars, but they make stars leave. eventually.

sm is corrupt, but i love the celebs who go through sm.

Guest yellowtutu

What's SM :sweatingbullets: Is it some kind of game show where the contestants are normal people and if they win they become a star?

Guest lynnshim

^ no. its a company like in korea, you need to have an agent to become a singer or actor/actress. So, you sign up with an agency, and sm is kinda popular. but it is rumored, that sm entertainment treats their 'clients' / singer/actors/actress/trianees harshly. i dont know, but yeah.. its an agency.

sm entertainment- where most of the stars are or were but left.

goodEMG-shinhwaaaaaaaaa

do re mi - i dont know?

and many more.

but it takes a while to debut, you need to be talented. Also, the reason why some people left sm for another company was b/c it was too long of a wait.

Guest Juli~<3

i really dont understand the whole SM thing. its so bloody confusing. its like theyre just taking kids purely because they look good =.="

wow all the girls are younger than me and just 2 of the guys are older than me outta that bunch...........a) i'm feeling old B) they're FRIKIN young!!!

maybe it's just me but it's a lil just a tiny bit weird/obsessive/OTT (delete whichever) having so many young uns and to think some have already trained for at least a couple of years i guess you can't have natural talent anymore nowadays.............you gotta get it beat into ya. :lol:

Guest iSayOink

OMG. kim moon kyu looks so much like lee junki!! (well at least the first pic lol) hahahah!! awww...

omg, *SCREAM* LOL!! some of the guys are so HAWT!! XDD HAHAHAHA!!! KYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Im Yoonah is so pwetty!! god soo envy her!! XDDD typical big eyes and pretty hair!! XD lol

and Kim Hee Soo so cute! hahah

Guest ovaltinejenkins

all the guys are cute, but the girls all look ssagahji uppssuh. i dont like those kinds of girls =_________________= in fact, i wish they got wiped from the planet and do us geeks a favor. half joking >0<

Guest bluecheese

BAEK MIN HYUN (백민현) - 1985

is the hottest =P

man they're so young now ><;;;

and some of them look like they've had plastic surgery. mleh. ><

Archived