The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

Guest alicechan

Yoo Do Yeon and Kim hee Soo is same age as me. 12 (in korea age) and 11 (in america age). I'm also planning to sign up in SM when i get to korea too, But i think i lost my intrest now. I'll think of a diffrent company. Oh yeah, SM is crazy for highering all those young people. In fact, They'll be busy with thier schedules when school is more important than career for young kids like them. Some guys are really hot though, Especially Super Junior 06' trainee's.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _*simplicity

so far all the bora's that i know that are actress/stars have huge eyes, that bora and hwang bora...

but geez all these people are so young.. >.< feel so... old...

Guest GongZhenPei

wow o_O i remember when everyone was older than me...and now looking at the ones born in the ninety-something make sme feel old XD lol, anyways, i can't wait until the debut and see how they are =]

Guest jacinda

No idea who these people are. Are we really supposed to know that girl's cyworld and url? Most are plain. One are two are hot, and one are two are really pretty.

Guest Sunghee_Ster

what?

super junior of o6?

are you like kidding me?

thats so retarted....i mean just keep the freakin groups together!!!

uh anyway...wow most of them are younger than me..

and some are like way older lol.

Guest prehistoric

SM is trying hard to make another boa

its pretty sad when some of these kids spend years training, but never make it big

Guest mintchoco

Omg...they're all SO SUPER young O_O..............but aside from that...some of the guys look really hot!!! XD!!! If they actually do debut I'll become a fan LOL

Guest iox_8

sm is crazy..

they just keep loading up with so many trainees..

they're like a big cult!

its getting kinda scary.

so many people wanting to get into the busines..

they guys are so hot & cutee.

the girls are really pretty.

holy crap their young. the first 2 guys are like, a year younger then me, but they look like 10 year olds o__o

Guest payachan

IM TOTALLY SICK !!!!!

I know Im a little biased but I CANT STAND the way SM gather a lot of young good looking guys/gurls and then dont know what to do with those kids.

In my opinion, training them for such a long period means their basic talents are freakin bad.

Guest babyxtyp1cal

some guys that are 1990 and up are pretty hot ;)

the guys that are younger are ADORABLE. buht i feel so bad for them =( ugh they have so many trainees and they are all KIDS.

super junior 06? -_- what the heck. im jss fine with THE super junior.

Archived