The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j1youngxj3

SM really is a factory. I mean some of these kids have been training for like 4+ years? Jeez. They must be average in terms of talent or something if they need that long to train them. It really is a factory.

^ditto...i totally agree with you..

Hong Bora's cute..^^;;

Guest tofuu

Wow, some of these trainee's have been training for SO long and still ahven't debuted .___.; anyways, one guy has really bushy eyebrows =P he's cute though & some of those girls are really pretty. can't wait to see what SM's bringing out next

Guest pandazombie

Oh the kid from jinsil game dance really niiice XD

The girls are really pretty but I bet they won't make too far because of fans are mostly girls and they'll get bashed on =___=;;

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

LEE TAE MIN, HAN KYU WAN, and BAEK MIN HYUN are are cute. xD

KIM HEE SOO, and KIM HYO YEON are pretty.

thanks for sharing + good luck to ALL of them.

Guest bebe9wish

Is Bora Korean???? because I never heard or seen a Korean person with a last name Hong except for Chinese or Vietnamese.

Guest Ida

Holy crappers! These trainees are flippin' young. Man, by the time they attract me physically...I will be an old, perverted woman. -_-

SM and their way of doing things are kinda...eh...no comment.

-ida

Guest muffinz

some of dem look pretty young o_O.wat happen that 11 girl group they were gonna do ?!?!?

Guest BootyFulMeh

whoaa....all the boys are hottie..soo cute....but some soo young..y do i gotta be soo old..lol...and the gurls are sooo adorable...:D :D

BAEK MINHYUN-

HI MY BABIE <3

i'm going to be in another phase for him again like two years ago XDD <3

& Stella.

she's an SM trainee but not official; she trains during winter breaks & summertime.

& i miss her <33

&&

that girl kim something; shes mad weird looking. lmao. :X

Guest trulime

some of the girls look scary.. i wish they'd take a normal picture. well, they've got "looks" but do they have talent?

Guest SophiaSan

omgah im like older than 3/4th of those trainees :( theyre really cute though! i guess SM is trying to like train them for YEARS to come.....

Guest SUPERSTAR

some of these kids just are probably just decent singers to start off with, they can hold a note flow whatever. but sm trains them hardcore and by the time they're like 15/16 they're great singers, cuz it was like that with boa too, she debuted at 15 not 13.

Guest joonhyung

wow haha such young trainees..

if stella isn't an official trainee...then what is she? could someone tell me her cyworld?

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

makes me jealous.. all these talented kiddies!~ minhyun reminds me of shiwon.. everyone's good looking..

Guest oohhlala

hong bora half sumthing? she's pretty^^

YOON DO YEON-i thought she was boa's lil sis er sumthing..pretty good dancer^^

Archived