F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

the translation is already on the first page..lol.. but this is more accurate prolly lol.

You're more than welcome to use mine if you like. ^^ Whatever is more comfortable for you. I just figured the fans who can't read Korean would have a lot of questions that are answered in the article. =)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .dcpro02

oh wow.. :D the cast for the 4 boys have been done keke leader's acting will be interesting to watch for the first time for me since i hvnt seen him in skits and stuff

ahh~ kimbeom is so cute so no complaints there and i'v seen him in HighKick and hes not bad either :lol: oh and eastofeden as younger ver of songseunghoon

the casting for the 4 boys is pretty cool :)

but im wondering who the girl will be ... mmm wishful thinking but i want umm maybe hanhyojoo? keke shes so pretty and cute and i rkn shes a good actress :lol:

Guest miimisunshine

Who are these people... if they screw this up...

imma fly to Korea and do some but kicking...

o.O

i dont like this version either. i'll stick to the japanese version that version was the best. the tawianese one was messed up

Guest virvir111

You're more than welcome to use mine if you like. ^^ Whatever is more comfortable for you. I just figured the fans who can't read Korean would have a lot of questions that are answered in the article. =)

alright i will. thank you very much~~

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Yay! I'm excited~ FINALLY! They can start filming this drama.

I'm so glad that the producers for "My Girl" and "Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang" are taking over this project. Both dramas were well written and produced. I hope the OST will be good too.

I will not prejudge the actors because with HYD, it seems like the characters create good actors.

Can't wait!

Guest sparkley

Wow I know that Kim is a common last name in korea, but three of the four actors have a Kim in their name. Interesting~

On another note, they casted Hyunjoong as Rui... like everyone wanted ^_^

They should announce whoever's playing Makino.. because really, that one role could really make or break the show

ZOMG *FLAILS* Totally watching this <3

Hyunjoong~~ <333

Hopefully he wun be too tired with all this work... SS501 are coming back, aren't they~

Guest sharry

ZOMG *FLAILS* Totally watching this <3

Hyunjoong~~ <333

Hopefully he wun be too tired with all this work... SS501 are coming back, aren't they~

Yes they are but the other members will also do some separate activities by the end of the year so that would leave some time for HJ to do the drama in a more relaxed schedule.

Guest dynomite925

i think this cast can actually work, i've seen i am sam, and although lee minho played the funky playboy/jokester, i can totally see him as tsukasa, just from his pictures i can see him playing a mean and selfish idiot...haha..(compliment) hyunjoong..i love him in we got married, but i don't see him as rui...i guess we'll just have to see..and as for the other two, love kim bum, he's as cute as can be, and from east of eden i think he can play just about anything, as for the last guy, never seen him..but i think it can work..let's hope so :)

thanks for the news. i'm all excited to see the outcome now. thanks!

Guest mashimaro.x

OMG WOW. I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!~~ that guy will prolly look weird with the hair.... ROFLS!~ now when will they cast tsukushi...?

Guest hayuna

Gah. So is Akira Woobin Jun or Bummie? The article isn't clear on it, but I'm guessing the actors are casted the way they're listed so... Soujirou Leejung = Kim Bum? Ergh- I had always supposed Jun would be playing Soujirou Leejung because of the sheer resemblance he has with the manga character, but I guess Kim Bum wouldn't be too shabby either. In many ways, he's actually better for the role because he's more likely to pull off that crying scene right (if they do include it, which they better do *___* with 24 episodes, I don't see why they wouldn't) than HyungJun, who doesn't have any acting experience that I'm aware of. :]

Speaking of crying scene, does anyone have any idea who Yuki is going to be? I've heard rumors for who would be playing Domyouji's Junpyo's nuna, but there's no rumored actress for Yuki, is there?

EDIT: Ergh. I totally forgot they have korean names now.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Hyun Joong..... you're so hot.

!!!

Man, the Domoyogi man better be really really romantic and adorable in the drama because... the guy they casted as Rui is <33

I only know hyunjoong and kimbum.. haha..

i wish kimbum was the lead....he can portray the role of DOUMYOUJI...

yes..i know im biased since i want my fave to be in the role if tsukasa ^^

but oh wel...goodluck to them..

im still looking forward to the drama!

Guest MOOVERDOSE

Oh my goodness!! What lovely eye candy!! I hope the Korean verison proves to be a lot better than the Tawainese version.

Archived