Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest virvir111

F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest Q_Park

Lee Min Ho is the lead.

But I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE GIRL IS~~~~~~~~~~!

- Kyu

Guest atel

actually i'm pleased by this. glad they picked some fresh faces.

hopefully the PD can do this show some good.

Fwah, I actually like the Taiwanese version (at least, the first half of it) and I didn't bother with the Japanese version. Well, the story itself is tired and trite anyway. So I'm not looking forward to this version either.

Nonetheless, I don't understand why people who like Hanayori Dango [the story] aren't even giving these guys a chance. Sure, I don't like the story, but the cast could potentially make me like the Korean version. I don't know much about them, but maybe there's a reason they were casted. Why should they be judged immediately upon the announcement of their casting? Just wait for the first few episodes before criticizing them.

I just hope they don't run the exact same story again. Seriously, that would be annoying. I'd actually prefer to see more of the Soujiro's and Akira's stories, just to compensate for the boring Tsukasa-Tsukushi-Rui story.

Guest Qi Luo

So do you guys think this is an official article or is it based on rumours?

There's been so many fake news about the casting of HYD that I'm a bit unsure if i should believe or not...

If it's true...

based on the pics...

Lee Minho has the bad boy image so he would fit the tsukasa role

Hyun Joong is perfect for Rui... I loved it

the other guys i have no comment about... :D

I still had a little hope that Siwon would be casted ... :(

EDIT:

And for those saying the taiwanese version was not good...

if it wasnt for the taiwanese version becoming popular, the japanese version wouldn't be made and probably the korean wouldn't be made too.

in my opinion the taiwanese version was great. Jerry was better than Matsumoto Jun.

Guest skittles*

KIM BUMMMMMMM~! :) I'm definitely watching this just for him. :D I was blown away by his acting in East of Eden.

Guest virvir111

Fwah, I actually like the Taiwanese version (at least, the first half of it) and I didn't bother with the Japanese version. Well, the story itself is tired and trite anyway. So I'm not looking forward to this version either.

Nonetheless, I don't understand why people who like Hanayori Dango [the story] aren't even giving these guys a chance. Sure, I don't like the story, but the cast could potentially make me like the Korean version. I don't know much about them, but maybe there's a reason they were casted. Why should they be judged immediately upon the announcement of their casting? Just wait for the first few episodes before criticizing them.

I just hope they don't run the exact same story again. Seriously, that would be annoying. I'd actually prefer to see more of the Soujiro's and Akira's stories, just to compensate for the boring Tsukasa-Tsukushi-Rui story.

in one of the article it said that they were going to change the story line.. with the "red warning"?? thingy.. to koreans.. thats like really like "gay.." "childish.." so they might take down that.. and the school system..in the manga.. doesnt really fit korean society.. so i think they are changing that.. n the story line will have alot Rui's role than the japanese one they said.. n the girl hasnt been announced it..

Guest kittyt87

i'm not surprised about hyun joong being Rui... the others i'm not sure about but we'll see.

now all we need is the person who's playing Makino and we're all set :P

Guest sirce

Lee Min Ho has already participated in the drama “Run Mackeral”, “I am Sam”, and the movie “Our School’s ET.” The production company explained that Lee Min Ho was casted for his dark-lined face and his height which towers over 180cm.

I don't know him, but you'd think they would say more stuff like 'they chose him because of his acting' or something... :ph34r:

About Hyunjoong, I think he can play the Rui personage well. It's just that... anyone else think he is just too handsome..? Stands out too much? Like everyone hopes the girl will end up with him instead of the main character. (sorta like in the Japanese and especially the Taiwanese version).

No offense, I'm a fan of him, just that I love the series too and wished we now got a Tsukasa personage that we will definately root for..... I can already predict the rise of the Korean Rui/Makino couple - fangirls.

Also, yay for Kim Bum, a very good and cute actor.

Don't know the fourth guy, but he looks handsome.

Guest XIAHT!C

i love how famous kim bum is getting these days<3 he's like everywhere! woot!

Guest thislove

I'm looking forward to HyunJoong and KimBum in this F4 cast. I believe HyunJoong is perfect for Rui, totally would fit him. I'm wondering who will be selected for Makino?

Guest May930

now the only thing left is makino...i hope its someone i like...cause ill be kinda biased if i don't like the main girl in the show...or main guy, but since we noe the guys the only thing left is the girl. i don't noe who the min ho guy but since i noe hyun joong and kim bum, i hope the girl lead is good. and also...i don't think kim bum should really be the other two guys...cause the other two guys in the F4 is like ...how u say this..? they're not really important?? i don't really notice them that much.

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

T___T i though My baby Jaejoong would in it *pouts* oh well i'll see him "heavens postman" :D

but hey on the bright side Kim Bum and Hyunjoong are in ti :D

ohhh..i like :D

cant wait XD

btw, whos the girl,

shes gonna be lucky working with all these handsome men :D

Guest eumsung

i'm glad it's been casted.. now i know what to look forward to.. casting the main girl will be a difficult task.. they CANNOT GET IT WRONG

Guest quantumvis

At any rate, even if Kim Bum wasn't given a larger role, considering his experience, he is casted. And I think Lee Min-ho looks right for Domyouji, from the few sparse pictures found. XD

Yay, finally ^^ I think I like this cast.. I'm not sure.. I only know Hyunjoong anyway.. But I think he fits the role pretty good.

Guest Shiget^

thanked god leader is rui i really wanted him as rui not domyouji T_T

Guest litto_gurl

i'm glad Kim Bum and Hyunjoong is not casted at Domyoji. i hated his chracter..

can't wait to see Hyunjoong as Rui. i'm already liking him as Rui already.

wonder who's will be makino

i wanted it to be park shin hye, but i have a feeling it's

going to be a girl from a girl group.

Guest Solly

OMFG! i'm so excited! not that i hate boy bands or anything, but i'm glad that the rest of the cast didn't have any members from the almighty korean boy bands. i think lee min ho is perfect as tsukasa! he's a great actor :3

and whoever is playing makino better be worth it!!!!! D:

Guest aircastles

i feel like kim bum's talent is going to be wasted because hes not really the main character....but sorta on the side. :[

I agree. He's too talented to be sidelined. He might as well been casted as the lead...or does it not fit the appearance? I've never watched the original.

But Lee Min Ho is pretty good-looking. LOL. I'm really curious to see KHJ's acting skills.