F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest virvir111

Yay! Another drama to look forward to~

I want more Kim Bum!! <333 He was so good in East of Eden :)

Kim Hyun Joong fits Rui perfectly. But don't know about his acting...

I loved the Japan version! ^_^

Disliked the Taiwan version... <_<

Can't wait for the main female lead to be cast! :rolleyes:

yeah.. i havent watched the taiwanese version or the japanese version.. i saw their pics though.. but the taiwanese f4..kinda made me go.. "yuck!' and the japanese one..i just thought the blonde guy was good looking the rest were bleh..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s2_syj

hmm lee minho is tsukasa, khj is rui, kimbum is soujiro and kimjun is akira :x

i thought they were going to choose new, as in completely new, faces.

oh well, i'm neutral as long as they do a good job acting.

i'm expecting a lot, the japanese version was good :]

oh and i wonder who the female lead will be ~

Guest Vivskies

Hyun Joong playing Rui? :huh:

Only actor here that I'm excited about is Kim Bum, and thats cause he can act.

:x damn well too

Guest misschika

oh wow... they look hot... esp kim bum... but umm i couldn't understand a single word that was said.. can someone translate please?

Guest Anri Lin

Okay, I seriously don't know KimBum and KimJun but I am not that pleased with the Doumyouji role. I've learne dto accept Rui's role as HyunJoong (Lettuce Couple <3 XDDD) but ..I hope it does well T_____T.. this is really a good drama.. I hope its not ruined T____T..

I translated the article for the soompiers who can't read Korean.

DO NOT TAKE THIS TRANSLATION OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT OUT TO POST OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD, YOU MUST PM ME FOR PERMISSION.

일본의 동명 인기 원작 만화를 드라마로 옮긴 한국판 '꽃보다 남자'의 꽃미남 4인방이 이민호 • 김현중 • 김범 • 김준으로 최종 결정됐다.

Japan’s popular original manga-turned-drama “Hana Yori Dango” aka “Boys Over Flowers” has casted Lee Min Ho – Kim Hyun Joong – Kim Bum – Kim Jun as the F4 (Flower 4) for the Korean version of the drama.

이 드라마를 제작하고 있는 그룹 에이트는 2일 오전 보도자료를 통해 네 사람을 주인공으로 발탁했다고 밝혔다.

The drama’s producers, Group 8, revealed through press releases on the morning of the 2nd, who the four main lead males were going to be.

이민호는 일본 만화에서 '츠카사'로 등장하는 주인공 '구준표' 역을 맡는다. 극중 구준표는 대한민국 최고 기업인 신화그룹의 후계자이며 F4의 리더다.

Lee Min Ho will play the Japanese manga role of “Tsukasa” aka “Goo Joon Pyo.” The character of Goo Joon Pyo will be the heir to the Shinhwa Group Enterprises and the leader of the F4.

이민호는 앞서 드라마 '달려라 고등어' '아이엠 샘'과 영화 '울학교 이티' 등에 출연했다. 선 굵은 마스크와 180cm를 훌쩍 넘는 큰 키가 '구준엽' 역에 적합했다는 제작진의 설명이다.

Lee Min Ho has already participated in the drama “Run Mackeral”, “I am Sam”, and the movie “Our School’s ET.” The production company explained that Lee Min Ho was casted for his dark-lined face and his height which towers over 180cm.

로 맨틱한 4차원 미소년 '윤지후(일본 원작 배역 '루이')' 역은 SS501의 리더 김현중이 맡는다. 김현중은 주인공 가운데 일찌감치 캐스팅을 결정해 연기 트레이닝을 받아왔다. 캐스팅 소식과 함께 배역과 어울린다는 평가를 많이 받았다.

Romantic and Quirky young man “Yoon Ji Hoo” (Rui in the original Japanese version) will be played by SS501 Leader Kim Hyun Joong. Kim Hyun Joong was cast the earliest out of the main 4 and has received acting training since then. With the announcement of the casting news, there has been many comments about how he fits the role.

F4의 나머지 두 멤버 '소이정'과 '송우빈'(일본 원작 배역 '소지로'와 '아키라') 역할은 탤런트 김범과 보이밴드 티맥스(T-Max) 멤버 김준이 각각 연기한다.

The remaining two F4 members “Seo Lee Jung” and “Song Woo Bin” (Soujiro and Akira in the original Japanese version) will be played by talent Kim Bum and boy band T-Max’s Kim Jun.

드라마 연출은 '마이걸' '쾌걸 춘향' 등을 연출한 전기상 PD가 맡는다.

Jun Ki Sang PD of “My Girl” and “Delightful Girl Choon Hyang” fame will produce the series.

' 꽃보다 남자'는 가난하지만 밝고 명랑한 고등학생 '츠쿠시'가 부자들만 다니는 학교에 진학해 꽃미남 부잣집 도련님 4인방과 사랑과 우정을 엮어가는 연애 만화다. 일본에서 11년간 연재되며 36권의 단행본으로 발간됐다. 단행본은 5800만부의 판매고를 올렸다.

“Hana Yori Dango” is about a poor, but bright high school student named “Tsukushi” who attends an exclusive high school where only the rich go. She ends up having encounters with the bachelor F4 and experiences love and friendship in his romance manga. It has been running for 11 years in Japan with 36 books. The books have sold 5.8 million copies to date (I’m not 100% on the number…)

미 국, 프랑스, 스페인 등 세계 14개국에서 번역 출판됐으며 일본과 대만에서는 드라마로 만들어졌다. 일본과 대만에서 F4로 등장한 배우들이 모두 엄청난 인기를 누리면서 한국에서도 어떤 배우들이 이 역할을 맡을 지에 대해 관심이 컸다.

The manga has been translated into English, French, and Spanish with 14 other languages translated and the manga has been made into a drama in Japan and Taiwan. The actors cast as the F4 in both versions of the drama have been skyrocketed into fame and there has been a lot of interest in who the Korean cast of the F4 would be because of this trend.

한국판 '꽃보다 남자'는 12월 말부터 KBS 2TV를 통햏 24부작으로 방송된다.

The Korean version of Boys Over Flowers will begin in December and will have 24 episodes.

lee min ho ;) kimbum <3

kim hyunjoong <3

whos kimjun? lol

but im glad they have newbies/kinda experienced ;)

kimbum's probably the only really decent one at acting.

minho's okay tho hes still practically a newbie.

i actually kinda like the cast hehe cant wait!

i wish kimbum had a bigger role but then again he doesnt really fit the role of tsukasa.

hes too cute <3 but he really doesnt fit this drama... BUT those pics *drool* may say otherwise.

Guest Yuna N.

I`m not disappointed, so far :) I`m rather excited!

I can see Kim Bum (eep,<3) and HyunJoong doing extremely well.

I'm not sure I can comment on Minho and Kim Jun though.

I haven`t seen them around. But whoa their smashing looks does not disappoint, that`s for sure ;3

The Korean version of the characters' names is rather... awkward? Meh.

Oh well. I wanna see them make it happen.

Who's the main girl?

Guest virvir111

I translated the article for the soompiers who can't read Korean.

DO NOT TAKE THIS TRANSLATION OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT OUT TO POST OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD, YOU MUST PM ME FOR PERMISSION.

일본의 동명 인기 원작 만화를 드라마로 옮긴 한국판 '꽃보다 남자'의 꽃미남 4인방이 이민호 • 김현중 • 김범 • 김준으로 최종 결정됐다.

Japan’s popular original manga-turned-drama “Hana Yori Dango” aka “Boys Over Flowers” has casted Lee Min Ho – Ki

the translation is already on the first page..lol.. but this is more accurate prolly lol.

Guest roseltv

I'm most concerned with Rui's character because I like him the most in both the drama's versions and the manga. I'm glad HyunJoong plays that role. His personality is also similar to Rui somehow.

Kim Bum is good too. I'm still waiting for him to play the main role though. He's a good actor.

No idea who the other two are. The one who plays Tsukasa makes me wonder, his image doesn't really suit the character. Maybe his acting skill is good. I guess we have to wait and see. However, appearance-wise, this Tsukara loses compared to Jerry Yan (just my opinion, no intention to offend in any way :))

Archived