F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I don't know him, but you'd think they would say more stuff like 'they chose him because of his acting' or something... :ph34r:

About Hyunjoong, I think he can play the Rui personage well. It's just that... anyone else think he is just too handsome..? Stands out too much? Like everyone hopes the girl will end up with him instead of the main character. (sorta like in the Japanese and especially the Taiwanese version).

No offense, I'm a fan of him, just that I love the series too and wished we now got a Tsukasa personage that we will definately root for..... I can already predict the rise of the Korean Rui/Makino couple - fangirls.

Also, yay for Kim Bum, a very good and cute actor.

Don't know the fourth guy, but he looks handsome.

Rui in the manga is SOOO much better looking than Tsukasa, just by the way he was drawn. LOL. Tsukasa has that signature pineapple hair.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

kim bummmm <33 i saw his acting potential in east of eden.

i do hope he is a lead. :blink: the rest of the cast is kinda iffy to me.

I'm looking forward to this production.

KHJ is perfect as Rui.

Kim Bum is such a talented actor. I was blown away by his acting in East of Eden.

Guest hayuna

About Hyunjoong, I think he can play the Rui personage well. It's just that... anyone else think he is just too handsome..? Stands out too much? Like everyone hopes the girl will end up with him instead of the main character. (sorta like in the Japanese and especially the Taiwanese version).

Yeah, but for that exact same reason, I think Rui needs to be really handsome. Otherwise all the Rui fans- which I'm sure exceed the number of Domyouji fans by at least a little- might be disappointed if Domyouji is more charming than Rui is since its been the opposite for the two other versions. In my opinion, although the whole Rui > Domyouji thing is an issue, it's sort of become a HYD fact-of-life for me. I was also one of those people who wanted Rui + Makino (not particularly for his looks, but more for his personality) for both MG and HYD... So I wouldn't be surprised if I did the same for the korean version.... xDDD

AND....... I'm trying really hard to imagine Lee Minho in a perm, but it's hard. T__T

Guest love.bug

not really who i was expecting to play the roles... but i still like everyone that was casted :D

i cant wait for this to come out now!

Guest flyxme.

i think KJH is perfect as rui too

and i really like LMH in i'm sam

although he wasnt the main guy ><

i'll like him as domyouji but...

i hope he doesnt do the curly hair

and i like the other characters ^^

but who is tsukushi?? T-T

Guest Kiss Me

Wow, so Hyun Joong is really casted!

Congrats to him..

AND HOW ON EARTH DID I KNOW KIM BUM WAS GOING TO BE A PART OF THE CAST?

Hahahaha he's like the new rising "kid" star right now...

He's EVERYWHERE!

Cast looks good...

I don't know that Jun guy, but I guess he's good.

Guest peurose.

when i saw the name minho i thought it was the one

in SHINEE! lols. hope that this we'll be a success.

there's some pretty goodlooking guys x3

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Finally casted.

I don't think the boys really matter that much. It's all eye candy anyways.

The main problem is...

...Who is Tsukushi?

She is a really hard character to play well.

Guest ryolover

kim hyun joong and kim bum!!!

muahahaha

the other two aren't that bad either

what i'm really curious about is who's playing the girl?!

I hope this will be just as good as the Japanese version, though that will forever be my #1 HYD drama series :blush:

I can't picture Kimbum as a player haha, but I'm sure he'll be great. Now we just have to wait for Tsukushi.

Guest eyeheartyou

Lee Min Ho is the guy that was in I'm Sam with Park Min Young!

The one I was most excited to see on this list is Kim Bum!!! Kim Bum is <3. He is growing into one fine looking young man.

This is the best looking F4 so far.

Archived