Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

16 hours ago, ploy1234 said:

Hi Raewoners....It has english sub now....ENJOY

http://www.dramalove.tv/drama/doctors/d-episode-5/

"Doctors" sets another record 18.4%

78856627.1.jpg

SBS drama "Doctors" widened the cap with its competitors.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Doctors" on the 4th rated 18.4%. This is 2.8% more than the previous episode.

The gap between "Doctors" and MBC "Monster - 2016" is 7.3%. MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 11.1% and KBS 2TV "Beautiful Mind" dropped by 1.0% and rated 3.5%.

Meanwhile, Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) expressed how he felt for Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye).

http://www.hancinema.net/doctors-sets-another-record-18-4percent-96322.html

Hi... Ploy. Nice to see you again..... hope you are doing well. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, irilight said:

@maria1983, me too.. cried a bunch....
And yes, I also want him to sing in Doctors. Would love it if they have a duet.   

Good news everyone, Doctors episode today - nice increase in ratings.    woohoo! jumping emoticon

SBS #3 Doctors Episode 5 – 18.4% (+ 2.8%) | Seoul #3 20.2% (+ 2.2%)

MBC #8 Monster Episode 29 – 11.1% (—) | Seoul #6 12.2% (+ 0.3%)

KBS2 A Beautiful Mind Episode 5 – 3.5% (- 1%)

source

A

Yes....irilight....  Great news... 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ling99905 said:

Hi... Ploy. Nice to see you again..... hope you are doing well. 

Hello , ling ... i don't know why , but today i was curious to see if someone who is in 2016 on this topic ...was here from the start . And you are there . 3th page .YEAR  2005 :D CONGRATULATION !!!

• Like 3

Good morning dear Raewoners....   french bonjour smiley

6 hours ago, maria1983 said:

And not only that seams to reach the same level of fame before army period ... but also sems to look the same  :)))))

Amazing actor :) Amazing smile :) And because of his smile and eyes i believe he's an amazing person also . :D

Yes, I second these sentiments.   In the article that @ploy1234 shared with us (page 1836) it said that even the director of "Doctors" is pleasantly surprised with his acting range.

“Doctors” Director Oh Chung Hwan admitted his hesitation to give the role to Kim Rae Won. Known for his “strong” personality on “Punch,” Kim Rae Won surprised the director as he was able to portray his character well.

I was pretty shocked to read that. And I am so glad that the world is responding well to this drama and to Kim Rae-Won in it. Actually both him and Park Shin-Hye are wonderful together as an OTP.  I have only seen her in a handful of drama, but this one is by far her best, in my opinion.

5 hours ago, ploy1234 said:

during years 1999-2000 is my most favorite Raewon ....... School2, Harpy and Plum B

ahhhh.  So the blond KRW is from "Harpy," @ploy1234?  I have never been able to find it with Eng sub.
I also loved him in "Wuri's Family" from that time period. He was a 2nd lead, and only showed up in ep 7 (I think), but he was so good in it. love maze emoticon

5 hours ago, ploy1234 said:

I just close my account on youtube two-three months ago and I will re-share it again, please WAIT. .

Will gladly wait. Please let us know when you have re-opened it, @ploy1234     and thank you in advance.

7 hours ago, willenette said:

irilight, I've seen all of the above you posted except "Life is Beautiful" -

@willenette     I think maybe "Life is Beautiful" was one of the first drama where he played bad boy turning good. I think it is still on YT, but the picture quality is poor. I have watched it at the time on a Ha Ji-Won fan site, but they have taken it off, sadly.
The premise was also interesting, as Ha Ji-Won's spots Kim Rae-Won, and he looks identical to her boyfriend who died. Here is the OST (which I loved), will give you some flavor of it

In fact, these romantic scenes we see today in the phone booth, reminded me of "Life is Beautiful" - there is a scene in ep. 5 I think - where he is in a phone booth just like that, and reciting for her a romantic poem. Goosebumps.. So beautiful. Actually, my favorite part from the whole drama.

@ploy1234    Thank you so much for this preview.... I adore his dancing.....    He is so graceful.   ah.. to wake up to scenes like this every day.... :wub:

CmneRbLVMAApcHr.jpg

CmneSlxVUAA2UJk.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, irilight said:

.... I adore his dancing.....    He is so graceful.   ah.. to wake up to scenes like this every day.... :wub:

Yes , what a beautiful life will be ....

Thank you , irilight !!

Pictures are so tender ... i like the kiss . i like the kiss a lot . is somehow like i imagine the first kiss in this drama will be ...suits the action , and her personality , and the fact that him is so careful in everything . :D

YES , so we was very close to not see KRW in this drama :))) big lose will haved been :)

• Like 2

Waves to @ling99905  super cute bunny waving smiley      Welcome back photo.jpg

I always remember you had some of the most amazing artwork. If you do more, I hope you share with us here.

7 hours ago, maria1983 said:

today i was curious to see if someone who is in 2016 on this topic ...was here from the start . And you are there . 3th page .YEAR  2005 :D CONGRATULATION !!!

@maria1983, you are so thorough chingu... :wub:

BTW, I wonder where is our dear @peanuts281. We have not seen her here in the last couple of days. And I am wondering how @yumenas is liking this drama. Quite different than "Punch," right?

7 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Pictures are so tender ... i like the kiss . i like the kiss a lot . is somehow like i imagine the first kiss in this drama will be ...suits the action , and her personality , and the fact that him is so careful in everything . :D

YES , so we was very close to not see KRW in this drama :))) big lose will haved been :)

I know, right.. He knows her so well. He has had 13 years to think of her. And he does not want to scare her away.

We were that close to NOT seeing KRW in this drama! OMG. Please enlighten us...  I did not realize that.   kitten confused smiley

Today, on episode 6 we have another breakthrough, a new record. :)

SBS #3 Doctors Episode 6 – 19.7% (+ 1.3%) | Seoul #2 21.6% (+ 1.4%)

MBC #8 Monster Episode 30 – 11% (- 0.1%) | Seoul #9 11.8% (- 0.4%)

KBS2 A Beautiful Mind Episode 6 – 4% (+ 0.5%)

tvN #2 Another Miss Oh (Oh Hae Young Again) Special 2 – 2.892% | Seoul #2 3.334%

source

We also have another piece of good news, friends.

“Doctors” Grabs First Place In Contents Price Index Rankings
“Doctors” Grabs First Place In Contents Price Index Rankings

SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” marks another record reflecting its increasing popularity!

According to reports from CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea provided on July 4, “Doctors,” as a new addition to the list, tops the Contents Price Index (CPI) rankings for the fourth week of June (June 20-June 26).

With an interesting plot and a star-studded cast that includes Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won, “Doctors” has continuously been taking first place in viewer rankings as well.

Breaking its five-week streak as first place, tvN’s “Oh Hae Young Again” falls down to second place, while MBC’s “King of Masked Singer” and MBC’s “Infinite Challenge” takes third and fourth place respectively. SBS’s “Wanted” also joins the ranks, finding itself in fifth place, as well as KBS’s “Beautiful Mind” in eighth place.

Other notable changes in the rankings include tvN’s “Dear My Friends” in 11th, OCN’s “Task Force 38” in 14th, and SBS’s “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim” in 20th.

The Contents Price Index, meant to supplement viewer ratings, is measured by taking various factors into account, such as online news readership, direct searches, and social media mentions.

source

• Like 5

Blossoming romance in ‘Doctors’

restmb_jhidxmake.jpg

Romance is in the air among characters in the SBS TV drama “Doctors,” which has entered into its third week. 

In the series’ fifth episode broadcast on Monday, the lead male character Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) cleared up a misunderstanding with fellow doctor Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) over whether he was married. 

While having coffee, Hong said to Yoo, “Can you not tell that the look in my eyes when I see you is the look of a man who has finally found the woman of his dreams?” 

He also said to her, “I know you like to do everything on your own. But you need to accept that sometimes even you need protection.”

source:

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607051439089370589_2

• Like 4

8 hours ago, irilight said:

Thank you so much for this preview.... I adore his dancing.....    He is so graceful.   ah.. to wake up to scenes like this every day.

for you all Raewoners'

youtube.com/dramaSBS

• Like 4

HELLO...my dear ling ling...MISS U SO....

THANKS.....Irilight for above updated.....think all fan had a good sleep last night ....ha ha....yes...so sweet KISSING in the rain.

2016070416045013261-540x536.jpg

Making-21 is now available on SBS Program toady....ENJOY

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43794&pgm_build_id=16905&pageIdx=1&listOrder=regDtDesc&searchCondition=title&searchKeyword=&contNo=21

TV Never:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/969359

• Like 5

Morning , girls !!

Well ... i said was so close not seeing him in this drama because of what the director said . HE WAS NOT SO SURE OUR PRINCE WILL DO "JUSTICE ' TO THE CHARACTER  . Did he not said right this words ...but i believe this is what he was thinking . well ... good in the end he received the part and look how well this drama was received .

oh , nice percentage :) next monday will be even higher ... i believe , because all will want to know how they react after the kiss  :D

THANK YOU , PLOY !!

THANK YOU , IRILIGHT !!

KRW has so many hardworking fans :wub: Congratulation !!!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ploy1234 said:

Another pics...KRW & PHY look good together

Thank you , ploy :) never stop te bring us such beauty :)

Yes , they does :) And i like very much Prince suit who is perfect with that tie .

Yes , where is peanuts ? :)

• Like 5

@ploy1234 thank you for articles and photos and video. 
I can watch this video over and over again of that spontaneous dancing in the rain that culminated in a kiss kissers emoticon

I love the story line, and how is always there for her; a real knight in shining armor.

2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Well ... i said was so close not seeing him in this drama because of what the director said . HE WAS NOT SO SURE OUR PRINCE WILL DO "JUSTICE ' TO THE CHARACTER  . Did he not said right this words ...but i believe this is what he was thinking . well ... good in the end he received the part and look how well this drama was received .

ah... @maria1983... yes.. you are right!  Image result for light bulb smiley .     I cannot imagine anyone doing justice to this role, as well as Kim Rae Won does. He and PSH created amazing chemistry together.

2 hours ago, namarem said:

Thanks for sharing all the nice pics and info about KRW.

Hello @namarem.  Welcome to Soompi and Kim Rae-Won thread  WelcomeBlueSmiley.gif

Is this your first drama with KRW? Please share with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctors Korean Drama High Ratings Predicted To Surpass Descendants of the Sun

The new Doctors Korean drama has been receiving high ratings since it premiered last month. The new SBS series has been performing so well that some even predict it might surpass the viewership of Descendants of the Sun.

Doctors is a medical drama that stars Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won. The two play Yoo Hye Jeong and mature mentor Hong Ji Hong, respectively.

D%206-korean-drama-900x450-BitBang1_zpsp

Aside from the show’s interesting hospital-setting love story, the evident chemistry between the lead characters has made more and more people follow the show.  Its growing audience is evident in data researched by Nielsen Korea, which revealed that the medical-themed television show was able to gather a record 12.9 percent rating when it premiered last June 20.

Furthermore, Doctors ratings increased to 14.2 percent on its second day.

Now, Neilsen has reported that the most recent episode of Doctors Korean drama has recorded 18.4 percent in viewership. This puts the show on the top spot among its competing TV shows, as MBC’s Monster gathered 11.1 percent ratings while KBS 2TV’s Beautiful Mind received 3.5 percent ratings, respectively.

If the ratings continue to increase, it is likely that it could surpass the success of “Descendants of the Sun.” The globally-popular KBS series reached a phenomenal 38.8 percent rating when its April finale aired simultaneously in South Korea and China.

D%206-korean-drama-900x450-BitBang2_zps6

KBS hopes to replicate the wartime-drama’s success as it is rumored to soon release the second season of Descendants of the Sun. There are rumors that production has already began filming season two, with the show’s return supposedly slated for 2017.

However, many fans got dismayed over rumors that the show’s lead stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will supposedly no longer be part of the show’s second run. Because of this missing integral part that catapulted Descendants of the Sun to worldwide popularity, some may wonder if Doctors Korean drama would be the new TV series that will take the k-drama world by storm.

SOURCE: The BitBang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Rae-Won is having the 2nd peak of his career at the moment because of Doctors

CmqAyaqWgAEieaG.jpg

201607061149770432_577c73719d105_99_2016

source

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, irilight said:

ah... @maria1983... yes.. you are right!  Image result for light bulb smiley .     I cannot imagine anyone doing justice to this role, as well as Kim Rae Won does. He and PSH created amazing chemistry together.

Kim Rae-Won is having the 2nd peak of his career at the moment because of Doctors

I am so happy for him , sooooo happy !!! He deserve the best ...because he's a great actor , and us and the world must see him act . Great actor , never stopes to amaze  me , never !! :) I always was saying : I BELIEVE IN YOU , PRINCE !!! :wub: Fighting ? FIGTHING !!! :lol:

I also love the kiss scene ... is made for this kind of situation , is made for this moment of the drama . we will have passionately kisses in the future . :)  we will wait , but this kiss was something else :D 

Thank you , irilight !! :)  I believe this drama will take  worldwide by the storm :)  I am a little optimistic , right ? hahahaha

• Like 6

KIM RAE-WON AND PARK SHIN-HYE ROMANTIC DANCE RECORDED 25.71% IN VIEWERSHIP RATINGS

Watching rate investigating Company Nielsen Korea has revealed that <Doctors>’s watching rate with the whole country standard is 19.7%, with the capital area standard is 21.6% on 5th o of July.

The scene of Kim Rae-Won and Park Shin-Hye kissing in the rain has been recorded as the highest watching rate(25.71%).  

146779377920296880612133928856.jpg

The production team said “ The image of Kim Rae-Won standing by Park Shin-Hye is probably the image that every woman has dreamed about.” 

“He is so handsome and his smile is attractive too. And his “not care about others” confidence of confessing his love to Park Shin-Hye is awesome too. We think there is no one that will not like him. We hope the audience can enjoy the love and happiness by seeing Park Shin-Hye receiving love from Kim Rae-Won.” Said by the production team.

<Doctors> is airing at 10pm on 11st July, stay turned in font of the television and enjoy the love and happiness between Kim Rae-Won and Park Shin-Hye!

source:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

I am so happy for him , sooooo happy !!! He deserve the best ...because he's a great actor , and us and the world must see him act . Great actor , never stopes to amaze  me , never !! :) I always was saying : I BELIEVE IN YOU , PRINCE !!! :wub: Fighting ? FIGTHING !!! :lol:

I also love the kiss scene ... is made for this kind of situation , is made for this moment of the drama . we will have passionately kisses in the future . :)  we will wait , but this kiss was something else :D 

@maria1983, yes. I am happy for him as well. Finally the world sees again what an amazing actor he is.

And I am so grateful to PSH who approached him and asked him to do this drama with her. That is why she did not confirm her participation until he did. She wanted to do this drama with him. The trust between these two, started as friends off the screen, and is translated into love on the screen.

His dance as a preclude to the kiss is amazing, and how he takes her to join him in dancing in the rain, and she lets herself be caught in the moment, and enjoy it.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, irilight said:

“He is so handsome and his smile is attractive too. And his “not care about others” confidence of confessing his love to Park Shin-Hye is awesome too. We think there is no one that will not like him. We hope the audience can enjoy the love and happiness by seeing Park Shin-Hye receiving love from Kim Rae-Won.” Said by the production team.

And i remember when i saw him first time in my life ... hahaha i was so disappointed . i thought that he is so ugly . hahahaha :lol: i didn't even understood back then how someone could give him the main lead in a movie . Sorry , sorry , sorry ... And after he made me loose so many night watching all his projects :)

thank you for all , irilight !!!

• Like 6