Sm Auditions By Email?

Guest tissue4mi

Guest devil2345

You could if you like just to be certain they receive it. Just make sure you send it via Fedex or UPS as they have a tracking system that allows you know exactly when it arrived and whether it was signed for. Don't make the same mistake I did by sending it via US Postal service (they gave me a serious headache with international shipping to S. Korea) and they don't track outside of the US...

cant i just mail it to the one in LA? or you have to send it to the one in korea?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest korniceman3000

cant i just mail it to the one in LA? or you have to send it to the one in korea?

You can mail it the office in LA now but during the period when I sent it the address listed went to their office in S. Korea.

US Address

Audition (Artist Development)

S.M. Entertainment USA

4322 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90010

Email: usaaudition@smtown.com

Guest devil2345

You can mail it the office in LA now but during the period when I sent it the address listed went to their office in S. Korea.

US Address

Audition (Artist Development)

S.M. Entertainment USA

4322 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90010

Email: usaaudition@smtown.com

thank you!

wait i read the thread and people said you were really good

did you get in? and can i see a picture of you ^_^

Guest korniceman3000

thank you!

wait i read the thread and people said you were really good

did you get in? and can i see a picture of you ^_^

Thank you for the kind words (^__^) Unfortunately, I didn't get in... Didn't make it past the first round... They wouldn't even listen to my demo even though I attended live and flew all the way from Miami...

My youtube channel basically contains everything I've submitted to SM Ent., YG Ent., JYP Ent., and Pledis Ent. as well as SidusHQ... Enjoy (^__^)

http://www.youtube.com/korniceman3000

Guest devil2345

Thank you for the kind words (^__^) Unfortunately, I didn't get in... Didn't make it past the first round... They wouldn't even listen to my demo even though I attended live and flew all the way from Miami...

My youtube channel basically contains everything I've submitted to SM Ent., YG Ent., JYP Ent., and Pledis Ent. as well as SidusHQ... Enjoy (^__^)

http://www.youtube.com/korniceman3000

wait, your not a singer?

what what are you then?

like a composer?

Guest korniceman3000

wait, your not a singer?

what what are you then?

like a composer?

I applied for the songwriting/production category for all 5 labels.

@korniceman3000

I notice that you also frequent the BoAJjang.com forums? Are you a fan?

I'm mostly a fan of BoA's earlier Jpop/Kpop works and her My Name/GOT albums. In general, I mostly follow metal/metalcore/thrash and Jrock much more than Kpop which focuses primarily on electro dance and bubbly pop.

Guest ohdangchang

Have you passed the 1st round on any auditions because I've listened to some of your work and there awesome. They sound reallly professional and better than any work out there. I'm curious to know how old you are?

Guest korniceman3000

Have you passed the 1st round on any auditions because I've listened to some of your work and there awesome. They sound reallly professional and better than any work out there. I'm curious to know how old you are?

Thank you for supporting my music! Greatly appreciated! Sadly, I have yet to make it past the first round. Maybe it's my age... Mid-twenties is considered pre-historic in their eyes (though I'm not really sure how they relate this with composing or songwriting)

Guest ohdangchang

I really don't think age should matter when it comes to composers. its all about talent!

Keep on auditioning and don't give up man because you really got some amazing talent that shouldn't just be left. I'm sure if you keep on sending in your work and seeing your dedication that they will consider you!

Guest korniceman3000

I really don't think age should matter when it comes to composers. its all about talent!

Keep on auditioning and don't give up man because you really got some amazing talent that shouldn't just be left. I'm sure if you keep on sending in your work and seeing your dedication that they will consider you!

Thank you for the support (^__^) My main concern is whether they even read/open the packages I email/send. Besides, by continually sending them your top compositions, you are freely supplying them with good raw material/ideas/musical melodies and there really isn't a need for these labels to contact you once they've received your work. That is something I am wary of...

Guest ohdangchang

You can always go to korea for vacation and visit some companies and drop it off by hand.

and if there is an audition going on, you can ask them to play it for them there when you audition or something.

but keep on trying! cuz it would be sad if all your mad talent was for nothing!

Guest korniceman3000

You can always go to korea for vacation and visit some companies and drop it off by hand.

and if there is an audition going on, you can ask them to play it for them there when you audition or something.

but keep on trying! cuz it would be sad if all your mad talent was for nothing!

Thank you for the continued support :D I'll be mailing another package to SM Ent. in LA to see what happens. If I get the chance to visit Korea, I might try a more direct approach but there's no guarantee they will let me in the front door LOL. As for playing my music during live auditions, they wouldn't do so during the SM 2009 Globals in LA. Their reason: only A&R had the authority to review music submissions.

cool beans man...NOt much of a fan of hers...But I think she is a good dancer :D

Definitely a good dancer (^__^) I prefer her earlier songs as they have a much better melody than her recent releases...

Guest brokenbracelet

Has anyone else received an email from the SM audition abroad head? because i've been auditioning via email for a while now and i after my recent email audition i got an email back when i never did.

Guest juliemyi

i know.. i sent in an email audition three months ago, and I just got a reply that said that they want to see me for global auditions.. is that what yours read??? 0.o

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

i know.. i sent in an email audition three months ago, and I just got a reply that said that they want to see me for global auditions.. is that what yours read??? 0.o

I got that too, it's the automated reply.

Archived