Sm Auditions By Email?

Guest tissue4mi

Guest devil2345

i sent an email audition

and i got this email

Hello!

I am a SM Entertainment abroad (China, Japan, the United States) AUDITION head.

Thank you for your concern about SM Entertainment, the first to inform you that we have received your E-mail application. Review, we will notify the person issued a notice at the same time, SM overseas (China, Japan, the United States) AUDITION time, giving you the opportunity to participate in overseas audition. SM AUDITION entry and growth for all expenses for the Stars SM company.

Thank you for your interest in the company of the SM, for AUDITION application.

i dont really understand what this means.

can someone help me?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest devil2345

how long after did they send you that? i sent mine and never got anything back.

uh i sent it on june 5th and got it today

but can someone help me? cause i dont know what they mean

Guest devil2345

They're basically saying that they got ur audition and that they will inform u if u get accepted, in which u will have the opportunity to participate in overseas audition (like going to korea and auditioning i guess). You have to wait for a few weeks more to see whether or not u got accepted.

so they JUST recieved my email after i sent them my email on june 6th? wow.

thats, slow.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

so they JUST recieved my email after i sent them my email on june 6th? wow.

thats, slow.

I don't think it was because of them receiving your email late, more like it was sent to them on June 5th but their inbox was swamped with other email auditions that came in before yours. Of course they will check but probably one at a time lol...Probably takes up to 50 a day to look through and they probably get swamped with email auditions like about 1000+...

Guest devil2345

I don't think it was because of them receiving your email late, more like it was sent to them on June 5th but their inbox was swamped with other email auditions that came in before yours. Of course they will check but probably one at a time lol...Probably takes up to 50 a day to look through and they probably get swamped with email auditions like about 1000+...

how long do you think they will take to contact me again?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

how long do you think they will take to contact me again?

If it took about a month for them to email you to confirm they got your email audition, I'm guessing it will take up to two weeks or more...But I'm just estimating the time difference and all that so I could be wrong.

Guest tick2tock

well.. i sent my email audition last friday and i didn't even get that confirmation email instead 2 days later. they sent me an email saying their offering me a chance to participate in the global audition and they would tell me when they set the dates.

i thought it was going to take forever but they responded pretty fast....

Guest ohdangchang

^ they tend to respond with those when global auditions are coming up. i guess they just want more and more people to be at global auditions when its impacted enough. lol

Guest korniceman3000

well.. i sent my email audition last friday and i didn't even get that confirmation email instead 2 days later. they sent me an email saying their offering me a chance to participate in the global audition and they would tell me when they set the dates.

i thought it was going to take forever but they responded pretty fast....

How did you manage to get a reply? I've never gotten any automated reply from SM...

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

How did you manage to get a reply? I've never gotten any automated reply from SM...

Seriosly me too...And I emailed them my audition demo twice thinking it didn't go through the first time :/

Guest korniceman3000

Seriosly me too...And I emailed them my audition demo twice thinking it didn't go through the first time :/

I know... I am so frustrated with these online auditions!!! It seems the more I try and the harder I work, the worse the outcome... not to mention the older I get...

Guest devil2345

I know... I am so frustrated with these online auditions!!! It seems the more I try and the harder I work, the worse the outcome... not to mention the older I get...

i got a reply like 2 months later saying they JUST recieved it. they probably didnt even look at it. gonna wait another few weeks. if i dont get a response im going to send a post audition cause its better

Guest korniceman3000

i got a reply like 2 months later saying they JUST recieved it. they probably didnt even look at it. gonna wait another few weeks. if i dont get a response im going to send a post audition cause its better

I've done email, post, and attended their live auditions at least a dozen times in total over a 2 year period with absolutely no results (and I've never received an automated reply of any sort)...

Guest tvxqsaranghae

I've done email, post, and attended their live auditions at least a dozen times in total over a 2 year period with absolutely no results (and I've never received an automated reply of any sort)...

over a dozen times within 2 years?! isnt that a bit too much? i mean that's like auditioning on an average of once every 2 months!!!! i heard they give callbacks a few months after your auditions?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

over a dozen times within 2 years?! isnt that a bit too much? i mean that's like auditioning on an average of once every 2 months!!!! i heard they give callbacks a few months after your auditions?

I wouldn't say that it is "a bit too much" since KorniceMan3000 is one of the most talented young producers I had the privilege to listen to his material. If you really are passionate and driven to want this, then you gotta go for it full throttle and don't think of this as only a hobby or a fun pass-time. For people like KorniceMan3000 this is more than a dream...It is their Calling in Life.

Guest yurinouki

Hi, I tried to send my audition through email, but I always get this failure notice that my message did not go through. I'm just wondering if the sm audition email still works?

THANKS! ^_______^

Guest korniceman3000

I wouldn't say that it is "a bit too much" since KorniceMan3000 is one of the most talented young producers I had the privilege to listen to his material. If you really are passionate and driven to want this, then you gotta go for it full throttle and don't think of this as only a hobby or a fun pass-time. For people like KorniceMan3000 this is more than a dream...It is their Calling in Life.

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS and SUPPORT (^_^)!!! Greatly appreciated!!

It includes auditioning for SM, YG, JYP, and Pledis. Some I had the fortune of attending in person as they were live events such as SM Globals and JYP US auditions (I was also instructed by their US A&R to send their NY office a demo by post) where as I missed the Pledis one and submitted via mail. This also included the numerous online auditions that were available during their US promotions...

Guest devil2345

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS and SUPPORT (^_^)!!! Greatly appreciated!!

It includes auditioning for SM, YG, JYP, and Pledis. Some I had the fortune of attending in person as they were live events such as SM Globals and JYP US auditions (I was also instructed by their US A&R to send their NY office a demo by post) where as I missed the Pledis one and submitted via mail. This also included the numerous online auditions that were available during their US promotions...

even though i got the automatic email, should i still send post? cause i doubt they will read my email -.-"

Guest korniceman3000

even though i got the automatic email, should i still send post? cause i doubt they will read my email -.-"

You could if you like just to be certain they receive it. Just make sure you send it via Fedex or UPS as they have a tracking system that allows you know exactly when it arrived and whether it was signed for. Don't make the same mistake I did by sending it via US Postal service (they gave me a serious headache with international shipping to S. Korea) and they don't track outside of the US...

Archived