Sm Auditions By Email?

Guest tissue4mi

Guest deseray47

i was wondering if you them the email application you have to in 'contact information: website' if you dont have it you dont have write it down right?? n the 'experience' wat does it mean ???? whether i have singing or dancing lessons or wat??? :(

please help thx

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brozzar

should have waited and made better clips but recorded them whilst the parents weren't in the house so they don't start asking questions lol.

Lol! That's exactly how I feel. I've been sneaking round my house trying to pinch a microphone from Dad and then recording while everyone's out!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest meengreen016

i was wondering what did u send? like did u send a file attachment? oorr direct them to a website?

wrong. they do. cause my friend got to the 2nd round by email.

What did they send to you're friend to let them know? Is the rejection letter from email audition or live?

Guest cascade810

did any of you do an audition by mail

i want to do that for sm and jyp but i'm just not sure sending it to korea is the best thing since i dont know korean

and also they dont seem to have an audition address for their usa headquarters

if anyone knows the usa audition addresses then plz tell me!!!!!!

Guest meengreen016

did any of you do an audition by mail

i want to do that for sm and jyp but i'm just not sure sending it to korea is the best thing since i dont know korean

and also they dont seem to have an audition address for their usa headquarters

if anyone knows the usa audition addresses then plz tell me!!!!!!

I'm about to audition by email. There email is usaaudition@smtown.com...go to this link for more info

http://audition.smtown.com/SmUsaAuditionWeekly.asp?lang=eng

They do have a usa headquarter it's in LA that is held weekly

Guest cascade810

I'm about to audition by email. There email is usaaudition@smtown.com...go to this link for more info

http://audition.smtown.com/SmUsaAuditionWeekly.asp?lang=eng

They do have a usa headquarter it's in LA that is held weekly

thanks

i thought that the address wasnt shown on the site but after double checking it, i found it!!! :P

do you happen to know jyp's usa address as well cuz nobody seems to know the exact address of the building

Guest cascade810

Where do you send your email audition if you don't live in the US or in Korea?

i guess you can choose which ever you want

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I'm gonna send a audition through mail.

Eugene (from S.E.S), on the other hand, did not first appear in person. She, in fact, sent in a video from Guam, where she was living at the time, which showcased her bubbly personality. SM executives saw the video and agreed that Eugene could be a star

Got this from wikipedia

Guest ohdangchang

@summerfall : and that is the same message they send to everyone

saying that they received your e-mail audition.

they dont send rejection letters.

its a waste of time on their part and

they dont have a lot of time

to be sending all those rejection letters

anyways wish you best of luck on your auditions :D

Guest DarkMecha82

Ok So I'm considering sending in an application thorugh e-mail. I live in the US so I should probably send it to the US HQ right? I don't believe that there's a video clip lenght right? I was thinking about singing two songs, but should I only send in one? I might play guitar and dance too. This has probably been asked before, but do they look down on you more if you sing a song in Japanese? I was thinking about singing something in Korean but I'm sure they judge you more harshly if you have an accent. That's all I have to ask, so thank you to whoever can answer my questions/

Guest cascade810

Ok So I'm considering sending in an application thorugh e-mail. I live in the US so I should probably send it to the US HQ right? I don't believe that there's a video clip lenght right? I was thinking about singing two songs, but should I only send in one? I might play guitar and dance too. This has probably been asked before, but do they look down on you more if you sing a song in Japanese? I was thinking about singing something in Korean but I'm sure they judge you more harshly if you have an accent. That's all I have to ask, so thank you to whoever can answer my questions/

Sending it to the US headquarter is probably the best. If you're auditioning through e-mail, then i think there's size limit but if you're auditioning by mail then there isn't ; you can send as many as you want but just don't expect them to listen to everyone of them but the good thing about it is there's a big variety for them to listen to if they're interested in you. I think it'd be nice if you play the guitar while you're singing; like a video of you singing an acoustic version of a song. If you know japanese, then i don't think it's a problem. It might be a good idea since they'll know you can speak a lot of language, same goes for korean. I dont think they'll be very pleased if you sing a korean song when you dont even know the language.

• 1 month later...

It really sucks that this years global auditions are being held the 28th of Sept (in NY) because I have somewhere important to go (my parents are forcing me to go actually T^T) so, obviously, I can't make it.

So then I started going through the SM official website and I clicked on auditions and saw that they accept auditions by e-mail or mail.

It says "The audition can be organized here or in foreign countries" so does that mean if I e-mail them an application some time during the summer it's possible they'll make me audition here in the US? or will I have to wait for next global auditions or something?

Has anyone ever e-mailed/mailed in an audition application? Will they really spend money to come all the way from Korea just to see you audition hoping that you have talent?

Well anyways, right now I'm just really worried about my age since I'm already 16 going on 17 in March v___v

where you sent your audition video to?where is the email address?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest devil2345

I would just like to ask if you received a msg like this...

S.M. Entertainment USA AUDITION

Hello,

I am the person in charge of S.M. Entertainment USA auditions. Thank you for registering for S.M. Entertainment USA audition. We would like to inform you that your first application sent through e-mail has been accepted. We are reviewing the information you have provided, and will contact you through email within one month if you are selected. Thank you for your interest.

then you received a rejection letter right??

because I would just like to know if they would send a rejection letter too.. if I did not get in..

how long after did they send you that? i sent mine and never got anything back.

Guest ryca_94

Hi. Do you know what's the difference between & scanned picture & a picture from the camera ? I mean.. what's scanned picture. Thank you (:

Guest ryca_94

should i email my tape to KOR or USA? and should the songs sang have background music or just vocals and nth else? and if you didn't get in they'll just email you right?

KOR / USA.. it doesn't really matter. Background music.. its best to be instrumental only. Or you can just sing with background music. Which is known as Acappella. If you didn't get in.. im not sure if they'll reply.

Guest something-like

does anyone know how long each clip you make should be? And how many clips would be sufficient enough?

And one more thing...is it just like the YG auditions with the photos, 1 close up, 1 torso shot, 1 fully body, 1 side profile?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iamhazelnut124

wut happens after u pass the email audition they send a email or w/e then wut do they tell u to do?

Guest mister_2

wut happens after u pass the email audition they send a email or w/e then wut do they tell u to do?

Yeah, it's like YG audition. IF you pass e-mail audition, you'll have to fly to Seoul for round 2(you pay flight yourself). If you pass that, some say there's a round 3, but I think that's not true since even SM knows most kids don't have the money for 2 flights to korea and 2 flights back. If you pass everything, congrats

Archived