[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Annyeong Yeoreobon, beautiful IU/BoTongie and her Pretty Man.

KBS New Drama - Pretty Boy

cr: kor_celebrities

#pretty boy                                                                                                                                 iulicious Follow http Source: tumblr_mvelpw3h7S1qh1uhdo1_500.jpg tumblr_mvelpw3h7S1qh1uhdo2_r1_500.png

The news call them AJang couple ( ‘아장커플’ ) i think it’s from their first names A-I-Yoo and Jang Geun Suk

The news also mentioned Jang Geun Suk and IU were seen filming with high spirit and bring a lot laughter to all the staffs. Jang Geun Suk could not hide his smile watching the charm of IU on set. 

Jang Geun Suk, “Finally 8 months of waiting have ended. I will fight until the end!”

IU,”Botong-ie will work hard!”

cr: jgsiu

#jang geun suk #news #pretty boy 16 notesLoading...Show more notes                          

IU's I Believe perf (old)
PalqDv6SE_E

IU sings really well. We had a combined stage during the 2011 KBS Gayo Daesang and she sang my ‘I Believe’. I really got a shock. I even thought to myself then, ‘How can a young child interpret and sing this song so well?’ IU isn’t just a pretty nation’s little sister. (Note: It was actually during the 2010 KBS Gayo Daesang" - 

— Shin Seunghoon complimenting IU in an interview

cr: - iu- jjang
edit: @meahri66 it looks like it doesn't work for me either :(so here's the link to iu's performance for I Believehttp://youtu.be/PalqDv6SE_E

9jill9 said: IU's I Believe perf (old)
PalqDv6SE_E

IU sings really well. We had a combined stage during the 2011 KBS Gayo Daesang and she sang my ‘I Believe’. I really got a shock. I even thought to myself then, ‘How can a young child interpret and sing this song so well?’ IU isn’t just a pretty nation’s little sister. (Note: It was actually during the 2010 KBS Gayo Daesang" - 

— Shin Seunghoon complimenting IU in an interview

cr: - iu- jjang
edit: @meahri66 it looks like it doesn't work for me either :(so here's the link to iu's performance for I Believehttp://youtu.be/PalqDv6SE_E

Guest violet9004

now i confuse.. why the news said she being charged about plagiarism cases??? the song just being accused same with Nekta but nothing legal lawsuit involve right?? and why the news saying like she the one who write the song if anyone it should be the composer although i know if they bring this case to court IU side will win cause its not a plagiarism case at all !!
even the media is not helping at all.. :(

Guest Tran Thuy

iu93jjang said: now i confuse.. why the news said she being charged about plagiarism cases??? the song just being accused same with Nekta but nothing legal lawsuit involve right?? and why the news saying like she the one who write the song if anyone it should be the composer although i know if they bring this case to court IU side will win cause its not a plagiarism case at all !!
even the media is not helping at all.. :(

Guest violet9004

something i just want to point out..
when IU sing Someday write and compose by Park Jinyoung in DH that song also have plagiarism issue and PJY actually being charged to this and he loss the case.. not my point but she did't get any hate or whatsoever for this cause netz saying she just sing the song not write it..
TRS song issue its not even being charged and the professional all saying that its not plagiarism case but she get a ton of hate.. this is when we can see that netz actually just find reason to hate her even if they know its not IU fault at all..
realizing this just make me sick.. i wonder how much exactly they want to see IU going down.. its like a party for them to hate her..stupid , arrogance netz!!!

iu93jjang said: something i just want to point out..
when IU sing Someday write and compose by Park Jinyoung in DH that song also have plagiarism issue and PJY actually being charged to this and he loss the case.. not my point but she did't get any hate or whatsoever for this cause netz saying she just sing the song not write it..
TRS song issue its not even being charged and the professional all saying that its not plagiarism case but she get a ton of hate.. this is when we can see that netz actually just find reason to hate her even if they know its not IU fault at all..
realizing this just make me sick.. i wonder how much exactly they want to see IU going down.. its like a party for them to hate her..stupid , arrogance netz!!!

Guest violet9004

but no matter how much they try to bring her down but she still standing strong and her fancafe is really increasing showing that this non issue is not actually bother public recognition about her talent and appreciate that..
now that the issue is cooling down with help all the composer explanation i just hope that IU will enjoy shooting her drama and preparing her concert :)

I almost feel like all Uaenas need to rally and come together to show both IU, South Korea and especially the netizens that she's loved and supported and that all of this is BS.  Doesn't IU have quite a considerable following?  In the same way that JJS' DC group showers him with their support and love by sponsoring their cast lunches and what not, isn't there something that can be done to show that we're all united and behind her 150 percent??

meahri66 said: I almost feel like all Uaenas need to rally and come together to show both IU, South Korea and especially the netizens that she's loved and supported and that all of this is BS.  Doesn't IU have quite a considerable following?  In the same way that JJS' DC group showers him with their support and love by sponsoring their cast lunches and what not, isn't there something that can be done to show that we're all united and behind her 150 percent??

Guest violet9004

meahri66 said: I almost feel like all Uaenas need to rally and come together to show both IU, South Korea and especially the netizens that she's loved and supported and that all of this is BS.  Doesn't IU have quite a considerable following?  In the same way that JJS' DC group showers him with their support and love by sponsoring their cast lunches and what not, isn't there something that can be done to show that we're all united and behind her 150 percent??