[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@meahri66
I just went back to check that nothing was getting stirred up over @ NBuzz and I couldn't believe my eyes.  Guess what?  The guy/gal who swore at you deleted their comment!
@akinahana89
Glad you got your MT album.  I was so happy when I got mine.  I love the photos in the album!  My 3 pictures were from the MT photoshoot but it looks like yours might inlcude one from her last Korean single.
edit:  can someone tell me how to embed video here vs just the link?  ty

mumfu said:

@akinahana89 - W  A  H  H  H  H................L  U  C  K  Y................T  H  I  N  G!!!

I'M  STILL  WAITING......WAE?......WAE?..........EOTTOKE?

Gwenchana, dear @mumfu! You will get yours soon! I ordered it the first day pre-ordering information came out. :D I thought I would die waiting for it to get here. LOL

9jill9 said: @akinahana89
Glad you got your MT album.  I was so happy when I got mine.  I love the photos in the album!  My 3 pictures were from the MT photoshoot but it looks like yours might inlcude one from her last Korean single.

@9jill9
I love the photos too! There were actually three photographs tucked into the album in a fancy envelope of the MT photoshoot and then two double-sided photocards that fell out when I unwrapped the album, so in total I received 7 photos. Then I also have the MT poster that was still in the poster tube of the photo I took.

I'm still at work now so I couldn't take anymore photos, but once I get home tonight, I'll take a few more photos of what I received and post it here. :D

@mumfu  i thought my mt might have been lost in the mail since it was taking so long!  i was just about to call the company to complain when i got it

@9jill9,

I just sent a message to my Son ( we have a private Family Tumblr ) to follow it up.  The Ship may have turned off to Antartica before heading to NZ......well that's what it feels like...........especially when I've been waiting 5ever......aigoo.......aigoo....AND it was ordered as soon as Pre-order opened up.  

pst.... @9jill9, @meahri66 - I am about to sign up to NB so I can be an active Uaena and fend off negativity with positive support for uri IU and spread the love.

meahri66 said: 9jill9 said: @meahri66
I just went back to check that nothing was getting stirred up over @ NBuzz and I couldn't believe my eyes.  Guess what?  The guy/gal who swore at you deleted their comment!

mumfu said:

pst.... @9jill9, @meahri66 - I am about to sign up to NB so I can be an active Uaena and fend off negativity with positive support for uri IU and spread the love.

meahri66 said: 9jill9 said: @meahri66

@amiliyana90, @meahri66

Reading your posts makes me think that Fate is on our/IU's side.  The rescheduling of PM that HAPPENS to slot into her previously jam-packed timetable, so that Filming could take place NOW.  The fact that the MALE leads had been secured but not the FEMALE lead for the role of Bo T which is now IU's.   All of this has been orchestrated on a much higher plain far beyond our range of vision, especially for IU.  

Can you see it, it's all to do with 'TIMING', as both of you mentioned, it is wonderful to see uri IU laughing and relaxed enjoying this project, HOWEVER if not for PM occurring at this TIME, what would she be doing instead............reading and HURTING over ridiculously biased comments.  Instead she has another opportunity to showcase her talents whereby her STAR will rise higher and shine brighter than ever.