[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@eng
lucky you!  i went to sleep before i saw your messagehow long is your trip? Eng said:

@eng

lucky you!  i went to sleep before i saw your messagehow long is your trip?

@eng

lucky you!  i went to sleep before i saw your message
how long is your trip?

Maybe you might be lucky enough that you may be able to view the actual shooting?

You mean pretty boy's shooting? Not sure where they will be. I will stop by at Droptop cafe. But they won't probably shoot there anymore.

@eng
in either case, i am so happy for you that you get to visit korea and see iu in person at her concertbut i am a tiny, tiny, tiny bit jealousvisit all the awesome places and have those delicious food that i see on tvhave you thought about visiting any of the music shows?

@eng

in either case, i am so happy for you that you get to visit korea and see iu in person at her concert
but i am a tiny, tiny, tiny bit jealous
visit all the awesome places and have those delicious food that i see on tv
have you thought about visiting any of the music shows?

Ahh..I don't think I can go to music show. Firstly, I heard that it's quite difficult for non-Korean to join. Secondly, I don't think IU will be on the show as she will have her concert in a few day. Lastly, I have planned too many things already. Keke. I'm going to seoraksan a day before the concert and it's not in Seoul. I'm really excited for this trip. Study hard for my Korean now.

Eng said:

@eng

in either case, i am so happy for you that you get to visit korea and see iu in person at her concertbut i am a tiny, tiny, tiny bit jealousvisit all the awesome places and have those delicious food that i see on tvhave you thought about visiting any of the music shows?

@Eng

I admit it. I'm so very jealous that you're going to Korea and going to see IU.  But I'm also extremely happy for you because we can look forward to vicariously living the experience through you...much like when @Ayame went to The Face Reader.  I wish I could stow away in your suitcase!!   :-S :-S

iu93jjang said: something i just want to point out..
when IU sing Someday write and compose by Park Jinyoung in DH that song also have plagiarism issue and PJY actually being charged to this and he loss the case.. not my point but she did't get any hate or whatsoever for this cause netz saying she just sing the song not write it..
TRS song issue its not even being charged and the professional all saying that its not plagiarism case but she get a ton of hate.. this is when we can see that netz actually just find reason to hate her even if they know its not IU fault at all..
realizing this just make me sick.. i wonder how much exactly they want to see IU going down.. its like a party for them to hate her..stupid , arrogance netz!!!

@Eng

I admit it. I'm so very jealous that you're going to Korea and going to see IU.  But I'm also extremely happy for you because we can look forward to vicariously living the experience through you...much like when @Ayame went to The Face Reader.  I wish I could stow away in your suitcase!!   :-S :-S

You have to come to Thailand first then you can be in my luggage. Keke. I will start writing a diary during this trip then you guys can feel like you come with me. :)

Guest violet9004

@amiliyana90
its ok you can quote as much as you want.. lol
 actually IU have a really strong fandom no matter what netz or anti fan said.. my example is Lee Hyori she really famous in 2007-2009 even more famous than IU during her prime time but when she got into the plagiarism case (which she admit it) she just stop being a singer for a while cause the pressure by netz.. and this is just a plagiarism cases but what IU face last year is even bigger but she survive it cause she got tons of support from her fan..
international fan just read all that thing that netz said and believe them but the reality she still being loved by public and showbiz at that time.. even when she got in that kind of incident she still get lead role offer for YTBLSS.. no matter how hard netz try to bring her down they just can't succeed cause this girl have talent in what she do either sing or act.. people actually surprise how fast she can recover from that incident cause a lot of artist take a time before make a comeback but IU just do her thing and still despite all thing happen her song still top the chart.. :)
i sorry my post too long.. keke

hello everyone.  on lunch break now
@amiliyana90 @iu93jjang
thanks for the insightful posts .  i'm glad that k uaenas are being so supportive of iu.  
@eng
diary write up would so be appreciated.
@everyone
this was iu at happy together recently.  for those of uaenas who are jou shippers, we should notice something very interesting.
tumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco7_500.jpg
tumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco8_500.jpg

(cr iu-jjang)
i hope someone grabs more of the pics from there and post it here

by the way, @kimsoyeon
i don't know if i've thanked you before but thank you very much for the iu goodies that you've been posting.

holy cow that seungzy person is really good!i'm just reposting what is in the pm thread because iu looks so gorgeous

cr: seunzy_gud...

Annyeong yeoreobon,

Greetings from DownUnder,    Good morning ,Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Pictures and Wonderful Thoughts

Yeoreobon uri IU is perhaps the hardest working 'Idol' in Kpop, she cannot share a gruelling work load with anyone and carries out her duties with incredible composure remaining true to herself.  What a remarkable young woman, so admirable. IU saranghaeyo!!!!

1. [*]avatar_ae43a1e642a8_64.pngiu-jjang Follow tumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco3_500.jpg tumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco4_500.jpg tumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco7_500.jpg tumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco8_500.jpg tumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco1_250.jpgtumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco2_250.jpg tumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco5_250.jpgtumblr_mvftrenQU81qz9daco6_250.jpg

Happy Together Ep 323 (to be broadcast on 31st Oct @ 11:10pm)
    Acting, MC, Variety, there’s nothing IU can’t do