[we Got Married] Marco And Son Dambi [killer Couple]

Guest jinjin<3

^ I think even if it seems like dambi is quiet and all but I like how she'd adjust herself to marco's hyperness. I see her laughing at his jokes, making an effort in conversations and showing interests and she was dancing around with marco etc. i see her putting in some effort to make it work.

Yeah! I noticed that too!

She's quiet but at the same time she's not fussy or awkard. She seems very open minded and willing to understand him and also polite with him when he made mistakes on korean (she didn't make fun of him).

And Marco is very funny, outgoing and open! He's so handsome that when you see him you'll think he'll be cool, quiet but then when you see him talking he is dorky, funny, cute and hyper. :)

I think him and Son Dambi were a perfect match! They not only look good together but also get along well.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c'tin tje

Yeah! I noticed that too!

She's quiet but at the same time she's not fussy or awkard. She seems very open minded and willing to understand him and also polite with him when he made mistakes on korean (she didn't make fun of him).

And Marco is very funny, outgoing and open! He's so handsome that when you see him you'll think he'll be cool, quiet but then when you see him talking he is dorky, funny, cute and hyper. :)

I think him and Son Dambi were a perfect match! They not only look good together but also get along well.

Yea~~ though Dambi was alil bit awkward at the first time, but they getting comfortable to eah other soon.....

Marco did lots of Korean mistakes but she just laugh at it and answer him politely....Marco's mistakes make me laugh so so hard. and also the way he mention "Buin" a lot.... :sweatingbullets: so funny!

i really can't stop laughing when i watched this couple. they get along together well. they're the most entertaining couple to me.... :lol:

Guest Gazette<3

hi guys can you tell me more about Marco he is so cute funny and sexy

but i only know his name i need to know more if u can i know dambi for

a long time she is sooo amazing and if u have some pix add thim plese thx

This is such a *Killer* thread!!! >__<

I think if Marco & Dambi become a regular on WGM, then "Killer" is probably gonna be the new trend in slang words used in korea haha...

Marco seems very outgoing and worldly? haha...his behavior all in all reminds me a foreigner and I think it's kinda funny how the PD's always quote his mispronunciations :P Anyhow, this couple seems fun to watch. Among all the new couples, did anyone else notice that there was always some form of alcohol involved in their interactions ??? ... hmmmm

Ahh, I love this couple.. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them.. So DamBi is so pretty, and Marco is hilarious too.. We saw his body like twice in the show? LOL! It's so funny when he pronounces the words wrong, even though I can only understand from subtitles.. "County Bumpkin B**ch" as "2000"? Ahaha.. The bunny head and kiss was really sweet.. I bet MBC was thinking that they wouldn't get along together because of their different cultures, but they actually knew each other, so it was more relaxed, and I thought it was better that way.. I see how he is like Tarzan, tanned, short sentences and the banana xD

it was really funny in the beginning when they showed dambi and she was waiting at a coffee shop..the host was like "haven't they found a house yet?" since the first couple met at their house..lol

and their reaction when they saw each other..hmm..fishy..:P

Guest kukiemonster

i have to admit.. at first i'm afraid this couple won't work out.

i like dambi but i think she is a reserve person (b4 watching her in WGM), so i thought their couple might be a lil bit dull..

but it turns out to be so fun..thanks to Marco for bringing dambi to 'life'...hahah..

she needs to be on more variety show, so she can show her other side that we havent see it yet..

For Marco, i like him. i always thought a model must have certain traits and attitude like cool, smooth, sweet talker and more reserved..

but Marco proves me wrong..he is so hyper and clueless sometimes..he does whatever he wants.. that's what i like about him..

i really really hope this couple will remain in WGM...

i'm glad that i've 'pour' all my opinion on this couple here..

Gazzete : yeah, he is a model

Guest Gazette<3

For Marco, i like him. i always thought a model must have certain traits and attitude like cool, smooth, sweet talker and more reserved..

so he is a model!!!

-----------------------

his smile is so beautiful and he is so romantic

i loved his rabbit head he look so cute when he was dancing

lol and i love his KOREAN i must learn it form him hahaha

his killer and the kiss was just soo amazing

he could not stop himself and just kiss her will

cos his wife is killer i like this couple

they are funny and romantic at the same time<3

it was really funny in the beginning when they showed dambi and she was waiting at a coffee shop..the host was like "haven't they found a house yet?" since the first couple met at their house..lol

and their reaction when they saw each other..hmm..fishy..:P

haha.. i found that funny as well.. LOL xD

Guest Atmosphere.

OMG THE BUNNY IMAGE IS RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY XDDD

wow . _____________ . hahahahahaha!!! but yayy new couples!!!

son dambi<3333333 i love her songs especially bad boy ;D

it's good to see new couples, but why not BoA? D: oh yeah she's

debuting in america T__T she's such a busy girl T__T

Guest Gazette<3

it's good to see new couples, but why not BoA? D: oh yeah she's

debuting in america T__T she's such a busy girl T__T

Y_Y oh why did u do that i realy wish that was BoA but dambi is so cute

i love both i still need to know more about marco can you help

the couple is very interesting i realy enjoyed watching the new couples

all of thim they r so cute and funny

They're fun. WORD.

I didn't think their scenes were boring at all. Marco has this vivacious and playful personality, which really sinks in well with DamBi's reserved character. I loved how Marco tried to make his Bu-In happy by praising her and such, trying to have fun with her. And it's cute cos he seems a bit shy too..:blush:

They're so totally HOT as a couple. Girl's gorgeous, while the guy's just soo charming..:wub:

^ i know right he keep on saying ' you so cute' or 'my wife is killer' LMAO

what make this couple more interesting is because he so hyper

while she just chill. He make it less boring & she make it less annoying

cause i can't take two people jumping around going crazy >.<

Tarzan and Jane

perfect name for them =]

what make this couple more interesting is because he so hyper

while she just chill. He make it less boring & she make it less annoying

cause i can't take two people jumping around going crazy >.<

YEah! They bring balance to eachother!

That's what made them fun to watch! :) And they both seemed happy to be paired with eachother.

Tarzan and Jane

perfect name for them =]

LoL I laughted a lot when I read this! :D

Guest xXsmilesXx

OMG I freakin love this couple.

i like them out of all the new ones.

First Marco, is super awesome, he's so dorky,hyper, & outgoing gawd

his personality is so attractive..haha..i love how he always say "killer"

Second, Son dam bi is gorgeous..so beautiful, i love her. haha

& lastly, they just make a great couple.

Guest Gazette<3

Tarzan and Jane

perfect name for them =]

hahahahaha omg i just remembered the banana

lol jane was like where did you get this banana *hungry*

i can't help but laugh at this DORK i'm starting to like marco

he seems so cheerful and funny or should i say tarzan lol

i love his personality his so frekain hilarious i'm thinking about

making some gifs lol

the KILLER couple

Archived