[we Got Married] Marco And Son Dambi [killer Couple]

Guest jinjin<3

aww.. im lovin this couple already.. and its so cute when marco kept saying, "my wife is a KILLER".. LOL xD

he matched very well with dambi..

probably my favourite new couple so far..

i hope they get picked as permanent as u c.. most of the original couples become very boring to me.. except the "A" couple.. :)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilf4ntasy

i love this couple already ^^

dam bi is soooo hot and she really have a cute smile ^^

marco is really funny

i think they match really well

Guest ki_35089

such a cute couple!!!Honestly Idk Marco before and I thought SD's a boring person.but Damn!! they're so funny lol.I'm really enjoy watching them.Love love love this couple^^

Finally!! their official thread. i was hoping someone would start one.. cause Im totally loving this couple. they are my second favourite. First would be A!

they are so compatible with each other from the start and marco is totally fanguying over dambi which is understandable cause shes gorgeous.

in one of the official pictures, when they were in their wedding dress I actually think their features are quite similar and both are gorgeous!

lol I think it'd be interesting to see how their relationship progresses since they clicked from their first day to be a married couple. I am actually interested to see their first ever 'arguement' and see how they are gonna deal with that cause their relationship seems to be going well. they are like ant couple but they started of as good.

The kiss was sweet! hes totally into her i think. and its cute when dambi looked down all shy after the kiss

^ I think even if it seems like dambi is quiet and all but I like how she'd adjust herself to marco's hyperness. I see her laughing at his jokes, making an effort in conversations and showing interests and she was dancing around with marco etc. i see her putting in some effort to make it work.

I'd like MarBi couple to be permanent though and dambi to show more of true self cause i really think shes a fun person and very gorgeous too.

omg! I LOVE THIS COOUPLEE<3

they sorta remind me of the lettuce couple~

marco is soo cute aand funny ahha and its so cute when he says 'killer!'

(:<33 the bunny part reminded me of the bunny killer lols o-o;.

but it was cute wen he kissed her<3 (: this couple is gonna be so cute!

Guest c'tin tje

Finally!! their official thread. i was hoping someone would start one.. cause Im totally loving this couple. they are my second favourite. First would be A!

they are so compatible with each other from the start and marco is totally fanguying over dambi which is understandable cause shes gorgeous.

in one of the official pictures, when they were in their wedding dress I actually think their features are quite similar and both are gorgeous!

lol I think it'd be interesting to see how their relationship progresses since they clicked from their first day to be a married couple. I am actually interested to see their first ever 'arguement' and see how they are gonna deal with that cause their relationship seems to be going well. they are like ant couple but they started of as good.

The kiss was sweet! hes totally into her i think. and its cute when dambi looked down all shy after the kiss

^ I think even if it seems like dambi is quiet and all but I like how she'd adjust herself to marco's hyperness. I see her laughing at his jokes, making an effort in conversations and showing interests and she was dancing around with marco etc. i see her putting in some effort to make it work.

I'd like MarBi couple to be permanent though and dambi to show more of true self cause i really think shes a fun person and very gorgeous too.

they're my second fav too, my first is alshin. but in new couple they're my most fav.

Marco is too anthusiastic but he's so funny!!! and I look forward for Dambi too....can't wait what movement will they take...haha

the kiss, I shocked!!! i dun even think he'll kiss her so soon, even not really "kiss" her...LOL but still.....

Marbi is the couple name now??? haha, yea i'll like them permanently too :lol:

This couple was so much fun to watch! Marco was just too funny and Son Dambi was such a good sport. It was nice to see a positive couple for a change, who were honest about what their feeling. I found the modeling and dancing very entertaining. It was like they couldn't contain their happiness so they just did what they love to do the most. I feel like this couple would be a good influence on people to not worry about petty little things and enjoy life while u still can...so i hope they get picked!

Guest MiSs_ChEeSy

They're definitely my favorite wgm couple. They just seem more relaxed and fun.

Marco is such a keeper and SDB is so pretty. They make a cute couple. :D

Guest goldenGAZE

I really like this couple, Marco is a very funny guy and SDB is sweet. I can really see them developing further if they stay on the show which i wish. Marco and his mistakes with the Korean language is very entertaining to watch.

Guest CuTiE10o4

ahh, i love this couple. THough I didn't really know either of them, I saw the show and thought at first "who are they" and almost skipped their part, but decided to keep watching! LOVE THEM though!!! awesome cute couple!

**Whoa, topped a page!! :)**

Archived