[drama 2009] Tamra, The Island - 탐나는 도다

Guest kangki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aznpolar

i saw the first episode and i was like.... what the-- :blink:

lol but then i kept going and its soooooooo cute!!

i looooooooove the part when beojin was like "my name is beojin!"

and william's like "you're telling me your'e a virgin?"

lol sooooo cute and the girl is sooo adorable!!!

(:

Just finished ep. 3!~ Omo, William, Yan, and "Exile" Park Kyu keep getting more and more attractive the more I see them! I wish that Im Ju Hwan would smile more, though! I understand that his character is very rigid, but he's so much prettier when he smiles!

And we finally get to see the other woman! Man, she's fierce! I mean that in the way she carries herself as well as personality-wise. ;)

P.S. I don't have a decent editing program, but I'd love to see graphics of this show! Especially banners. I always love to put my latest obsessions in my sig.

I just finished episode three, and wow can I say that 15 million times. haha. okay not to that extreme but still it was

so good. Including the chemistry going on, but only one sided. ^^ It was also teary in parts, I swear I cried when Baejong cried. T-T The ending always wants to grab the viewers in...and it did for me. :) I'm going to watch the next episode any time now, I'll be back and with lots of graphic made goodies. I'm so obsess now. keke.

The main guy (I don't know who is?) T-T

But it's still interesting trying to figure it out.

random notes: at first the main girl looked annoying, but she's actually really amusing. ^^ I'm glad she played the part.

She's perfect! The crying the bulging eyes and the big lips. :lol: just awesome in awe.

btw I did some background research, and before the drama was even on air there was a rumor about the two

characters' dating. :P but it was just a rumor. I'm sure you guys all know it already, I'm still new to this. haha.

This is an absolutely delightful drama. The production quality is quite high, with the cinematography, scenery, music, location and set shots.

All the lead actors and actresses are great acting in his/her role. The story is entertaining and not draggy, at this point.

I also just finished episode 3 and am looking forward to episode 4. :D

Just finished ep. 4! ...Well, that was a nice vacation from reality. I'm back now and realize I had a bit of a hallucination thinking that this series would be good. Silly me! :P

It plays out exactly like its shoujo manga counterpart should. You have the completely inept (read: incredibly stupid) heroine that everyone loves, despite the fact that she's completely useless. She's from an island of diving women and can't dive. Oh, but she has such a kind heart that everyone forgives her. Who can resist those big eyes that burst into tears at the smallest thing? No matter how big the richard simmons up, she still has people who will risk their lives to protect her, instead of learning from her mistakes. That's so messed up, but hey! This is shoujo wer're talking about.

Beo Jin was stupid to try to run away when questioned. Apparently, she's not even able to lie. She never even thought to use the new fiance as an excuse. She didn't even think to use Park Kyu. Lying is really easy, but because she was faced with opposition instead of adoration, cue the waterworks!

This is exactly what happened with me and Boys Over Flowers, except I only hate half of the main couple this time. I'm going to stay for the pretty men and hope it gets better. It can only get worse.

Thanks for the goodies, galygal! I'll save a few banners and see if I actually want to put them in my sig in later episodes. I'm a bit too angry atm.

Archived