[drama 2009] Tamra, The Island - 탐나는 도다

Guest kangki

Hi - I'm really new to this, and I don't know what's available in Indonesia: here in North america, hulu.com does have all 21 episodes - not in Indonesia?

Good luck!

gretac

Actually, a few months ago, I did a search on the internet and found many sites that was listed as showing the 21 episodes.  And, as you said, Hulu, in NA is showing the 21 episode version. 

But, I liked the drama enough and ended up buying it.  (yeah, I can't believe I actually spent money. hahaha)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, a few months ago, I did a search on the internet and found many sites that was listed as showing the 21 episodes.  And, as you said, Hulu, in NA is showing the 21 episode version. 

But, I liked the drama enough and ended up buying it.  (yeah, I can't believe I actually spent money. hahaha)

yeah, I ended up buying it, too! and love the soundtrack (some I wish had made it onto the OST)

I seem to like the more quirky, off-beat-but-still-feel-good dramas!

gretac

yeah, I ended up buying it, too! and love the soundtrack (some I wish had made it onto the OST)

I seem to like the more quirky, off-beat-but-still-feel-good dramas!

gretac

yeah...too bad that hulu doesn't make 21 episode version available in Indonesia...that's why i'm watching it in viki...but viki had deleted the entire episode too...

how poor i am...i'm still watch the 11th episode yesterday but they've already delete it today...i can't watch it in viki, hulu, dramafever, dramacrazy, imdb nor the others...

aw man....this sucks...the DVD just has 16 episode version...how unlucky...damn....

can somebody tell me where is site that i can watch it full episode?just try to tell me...maybe some sites can works in Indonesia...well,hope so... :(

yeah...too bad that hulu doesn't make 21 episode version available in Indonesia...that's why i'm watching it in viki...but viki had deleted the entire episode too...

how poor i am...i'm still watch the 11th episode yesterday but they've already delete it today...i can't watch it in viki, hulu, dramafever, dramacrazy, imdb nor the others...

aw man....this sucks...the DVD just has 16 episode version...how unlucky...damn....

can somebody tell me where is site that i can watch it full episode?just try to tell me...maybe some sites can works in Indonesia...well,hope so... :(

Oh, too bad - so frustrating!

I checked out hancinema, kimchidrama, crunchyroll, and band of nuts (bonchu) - No go.

Can you at least watch the 16 episode version? even that is fun, in itself!

Did you try contacting hulu to see if they have plans to offer the 21 version?

Good luck!

gretac

• 3 months later...

AAAAAWWWWW MAN.... DARN IT!!!! I totally missed out on the full version and i wanted to see it so so bad. No sites have the full version. *sniff...sniff*

Is there a site that can still give me hope... so i can watch it? please anyone?

I miss Tamra and Park Kyu!!!!! *_^

*EDIT*

NVM... I found it!

• 6 months later...
Guest atumnrain

Funny Park Kyu. I got it from Ju Hwan facebook fanpge. A Korean fan translated them so I post here in order to you can understand!
531304_416275278418618_678192613_n.jpg
"How dare you !! what do you think I am ?!!!! I am noble Park Kyu !!"
409617_416275191751960_1639417792_n.jpg
531446_416275431751936_684741858_n.jpg

534639_416275241751955_1192811885_n.jpg

"You can't find me"603412_416275318418614_3040040_n.jpg
306781_416275368418609_582767567_n.jpg

• 1 year later...

One of the worst thing to come upon this thread late is that you wouldn't see the MV's that Masaya and others created and loaded on YT.  YT had to take down the videos because of copyright infringement claims. 

The MV's for this drama were some of the best.

As for the OST, I've never found any that is better.  The ost is beautiful and some of it was almost symphonic. Whoever scored this drama was brilliant.  To this day, I still listen to it.  :x

@simplesim  I lurked in AKP enjoying  ockoala's comments and views on dramas that she watched and be guided by her taste in kdrama.
:\">
I read her beautiful and passionate review on Tamra The Island not once but many times. I am lucky that somehow I managed to watched the 21 episode Director's Cut through VIKI but ep 3,4,6 and 7 were broken at that time.

It is such a shame to cut BJ getting a piggy back ride by Park Kyu and Park Kyu's confession to his father about his feeling for BJ.

The OST is great. It can gives one goosebumps when you listen to it in a quiet environment.

Thank you dear.

• 3 months later...
Guest darienme

Any one see the comic epilogue at the end of the Director's Cut version on Viki? I saw a wedding scene!!!! Some scene has description/comments in korean. Kind hearts please do translate!!!
tamra_21_84.jpg?w=584

• 9 months later...

I'm suddenly in this thread because I missed it! I'm currently watching "The Three Musketeers," which is a fusion sageuk and also having just very recently (and belatedly) watched "The Moon that Embraces the Sun." I spared a thought for this little gem of a drama.
I had also finished writing an article on drama couple reunions some weeks ago. And I'm reminded how tightly I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Im Joo Hwan and Seo Woo to pair up again. :)

Archived