Guest forgetmeNOT

HYUNBIN AND KIM SUN AH~

samsoon and samshik are so cuute :D

SHG and BI had great chemistry too :)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunflower319

im addicted to the wonwons, terrific-chemistry couple, so cute, so natural <333!!!

20060502124011.181.0.jpg

b7607fea.jpg

20060502160021.722.0.jpg

pd200605021719290700_0.jpg20060502142508.275.0.jpg

459f4365.jpg138dbfd1.jpg

8bcf7a65.jpg

067dc097.jpg

PLUS:

the LSIH couple : KRW + KTH =))

Guest luckycarrienew

HYUNBIN AND KIM SUN AH~

samsoon and samshik are so cuute :D

SHG and BI had great chemistry too :)

Dear~u are growing up!! Congratulations!! Love HB&SA forever~~~ :blush: :lol::lol:

Guest Marianne

MY FAVOURITE ON SCREEN COUPLE IS BI AND SHG

I COULD FEEL THE LOVE EVERYWHERE THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS VERY NATURAL COMPARED TO SASSY GIRL CHUN HYANG

IN SASSY GIRL SHUN HYANG THE CHEMISTRY WAS VERY MUCH EXAGGRATED BUT IT IS STILL SO MUCH BETTER THAN IS MNIKKS

IN MNIKKS, THE CHEMISTRY WAS RATHER STIFF I COULD FEEL THAT BOTH OF THEM REALLY DISLIKED ACTING TOGETHER .HYUN BIN ACTING WAS VERY STIFFMOST PROBABLY HE HAS TO ACT WITH A 30+ OLD LADY IN THE SHOW

FULL HOUSE AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ahem, ahem, let me say this, how can you say that you feel that both the lead actors of MNIKSS disliked each other? And that Hyun Bin's acting is stiff? because he's acting with a 30 year old woman? come on, are you with your senses? How can you feel that they don't like each other when most of us here feels that their off cam moments says it all, that Hyun Bin and Sun Ah developed a relationship that is way better than friends. And about Hyun Bin's acting? how can he win an award and how can he win the hearts of the people? And lastly, what's wrong in acting with a 30 y/o woman? especially if Kim Sun AH's the woman? who wouldnt love Sun Ah? and let me say this, even though I haven't watched the NG's of Hyun Bin and Sun Ah, I am so inlove with them because of the pictures offcam. I love this couple! And seeing bad comments/really mean comments toward them is a slap for me. Tha't all, KIM SUN AH + HYUN BIN rules!

Guest tuna_madunna

definitely Bi and Song Hye Kyo in Full House! they look so cute together!

then Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye! Good thing they are a couple in real life! ;) and also Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae in My Girl!

oh yeah.. Jae Hee and Han Chae Young in Sassy Girl Chun Hyang.. they luk all funny..!

GOD BLEss..! *^__^*

Guest fiona1111

hyun bin and kim sun ah- undoubtedly, there is very good chemistry between the two of them. :D

Guest c3cilia

couple..

hm?..for the moment..my fave one have to be the

WHAT PLANET COUPLE..they're so hot now..^^

Guest luckycarrienew

hyun bin and kim sun ah- undoubtedly, there is very good chemistry between the two of them. :D

i totally agree~and kim Rae Won&Im Soo jung :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Marianne

Marianne~dear~u should clam down!!!^^

I'm in my calm mode now, hehe... :D

MNIKSS couple!No. 1!

Guest ally2207

Choi Ji Woo & Lee Byung Hun (or CJW&KSW???):P, Yoon Eun Hye & Joo Ji Hoon, Eugene & Ji Sung, Ha Ji Won & Jo In Sung, n the MNIKSS couple (Kim Sun Ah & Hyun Bin)!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest asian_love2788

Drama

1.Eyoon Eun Hye & Joo ji hoon

2.Kim Sun Ah & Hyun Bin

3. Bi & Song Hye Kyo

Movie

1. Kwon Sang Woo & Kim Ha Neul

Guest yg4lyfe

hehe itz hard to say but i guess i hafta go wit my all tym favorite actress Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin! gosh they look just soooo00oooo cute and hilarious together!!! xD

She is so purdee and he is sooo HOT!! lol

Oh yea and Gong Yu and Gong Hyo Jin in Startack teacher and star candies ( was it the name???)

Archived