Who's your #1 couple?

Guest luckycarrienew

Guest luckycarrienew

No.1 Kim Rae Won & Im Soo Jung :lol::lol::lol: Hyun Bin & Kim Sun Ah :blush: :blush: :lol:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cjgp016

as i would always respond to these questions :sweatingbullets: ....KIM SUN AH and HYUN BIN!!! :w00t: ....they're hillarious, great chemistry and very cute together! :blush:

mn6ip.png

m6hf.jpg

credits to MNIKSS thread

Guest luckycarrienew

as i would always respond to these questions :sweatingbullets: ....KIM SUN AH and HYUN BIN!!! :w00t: ....they're hillarious, great chemistry and very cute together! :blush:

Yes,dear~Love "Mnikss couple" forever~Shake hands**********************

Guest soutsada7

^^:lol: the bathroom scene was indeed hilarious...

now back to the topic, I'd say my #1 couple would have to be Bi and Song Hye Gyo from FH...considering the chaste kiss and minimal contacts, I was still able to feel the chemistry between them flying everywhere...lol, this is why this drama is my all-time fav. My second couple, though I want to say first, since Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo are so beautiful together, would have to be the Song couple: Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo. This is my favorite couple, but I'm not a huge fan of sad dramas, so this couple had to make way for the bi-kyo tandem :sweatingbullets::P

Guest luckycarrienew

^^:lol: the bathroom scene was indeed hilarious...

now back to the topic, I'd say my #1 couple would have to be Bi and Song Hye Gyo from FH...considering the chaste kiss and minimal contacts, I was still able to feel the chemistry between them flying everywhere...lol, this is why this drama is my all-time fav. My second couple, though I want to say first, since Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo are so beautiful together, would have to be the Song couple: Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo. This is my favorite couple, but I'm not a huge fan of sad dramas, so this couple had to make way for the bi-kyo tandem :sweatingbullets::P

Dear~I also love "Full house" couple!! :lol::lol::lol:

Carrie dear~ , I knw u're not gonna like tis ~ :P

But I still haf to say it anyways , my #1 couple would be Kim Tae Hee & Kim Rae Won `~ :phew:

Love them together in drama ~ Love Story In Harvard & their Andre Kim shows together b4 & after LSIH ~

In the drama ,

Love them frm my immature days in college to the matured days when they met again in Korea by chance ~

Love their bickers abt no. of children they want ~

Love how he sneaked her out of hospital on his bday ~

Love how he sang to her via handphone while she was on her bus ride home to when he falls asleep ~

Loving how they moved & sang together while he was piggybacking her in the snow `~

And more ~ I only realised tht more after I stayed away frm watching them together ~ :lol:

I don't know if you mean on screen or off screen, but I'm gonna take it as off screen :lol:

1) Bi and Song Hye Gyo- Bi might be a little more global than Song Hye Gyo, but their chemistry in Full House was awesome and seeing a couple of behind the scenes stuff they seemed to really get along well together. I hope one of these days they see they were meant for each other ^_^

1.5) Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun-hye (1.5 b/c darnit they're [] this close to being tied at #1)-Yea, I'm pretty much to the belief that they _DO_ have a thing for each other. I'm just waiting to see actual proof or something. Screw the media. Get together already! >=D

2)Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye- they're just so adorable together! I would love to see another drama with these two in it. If they're not together in real life, then they better keep working together until they do.

Guest evelyn168

From a drama:

- Bi and SHK

- KSA and HB

- KRW and KTH

From game shows scandals:

-YEH and KJK (what more do I need to say? X-man's best couple...)

-Bae Sul Gi and Choi Si Won (they look so good together)

-Bin and Jang Woo Hyuk (Bin goes well with alot of guys incl. Minwoo and Yunho)

Guest mizzlinhie

Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye . They're too kute together :) I personally want them to get together in real life too :D

Guest kiye

Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye- they're just so adorable together! I would love to see another drama with these two in it. If they're not together in real life, then they better keep working together until they do.
those two are a real couple! heheeh have been for awhile from what i've heard.

my current #1 couple:

kang min [ahn jae wook]+ lee yeon hee [choi jin shil] from 'star in my heart'

but probably because i JUST finished watching the last episode :wub:

2)Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye- they're just so adorable together! I would love to see another drama with these two in it. If they're not together in real life, then they better keep working together until they do.

I agree wif tis as well ~ wonderful couple on & offscreen ~ ;)

Esp more for me now also since I'm watching Sweet 18 on TV now ~ :phew:

And the bonus is they are really together !! ~ :D

Guest kat_yuri

of course...for me, yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon

couple.jpg

also, song hye kyo and bi

fullhouse.jpg

another lovely couple...han chae young and jae hee

awards.jpg

Guest lakuru

Definitely have to agree with this one (But I think they are now a couple). I was hooked with this pair for months at one point and I never got hooked on any pair.

Next would be Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye. This pair is growing on me and I'm loving them!

BI and SHG - despite no heated kisses or touchy touches, i can still feel the chemistry :) because chemistry is just not all about that :phew: (at least for me.... :sweatingbullets: )

Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye - wow, seeing them in the drama, i wouldn't have believed that it was just mere acting, judging by their interaction around one another :wub:

Guest Mme. De Giry

eventhough i'm a WB-SHK by heart, i must say i love Bi and Song Hye Kyo's tandem in Full House the most... they were just soooo right for each other and they were very fun to watch, they definitely had great chemistry, despite the mellow lovery-dovey scenes :) :blush:

some of my fave scenes from FH :)

FH.jpg

my fave NG moments... they seem to get along so well

NG.jpg

those two are a real couple! heheeh have been for awhile from what i've heard.

I agree wif tis as well ~ wonderful couple on & offscreen ~ ;)

Esp more for me now also since I'm watching Sweet 18 on TV now ~ :phew:

And the bonus is they are really together !! ~ :D

Definitely have to agree with this one (But I think they are now a couple). I was hooked with this pair for months at one point and I never got hooked on any pair.

Really? I mean, I know that they're friends and hangout in real life, but I thought that they're actually going out hasn't been made official and at the most are only rumors. I haven't seen anything that said officially they're a real couple. If they are, then woohoo!

Guest sylver

Really? I mean, I know that they're friends and hangout in real life, but I thought that they're actually going out hasn't been made official and at the most are only rumors. I haven't seen anything that said officially they're a real couple. If they are, then woohoo!

It has been made official. I believe, he announced it during their appearance in Yashimanman.

Archived