Who's your #1 couple?

Guest luckycarrienew

Oh man I can't even begin to answer this question but right now my couple obsession is YOON EUN HYE & KIM JONG KOOK - well you never said the couple had to be in a drama haha and technically XMAN is a variety show..lol it's on TV! =] YEH & KJK are the cutest couple I've ever seen, he's so cute and nice to her on XMan and yes I know some people are saying that the show is scripted but KJK himself has admitted in an interview that even if the show eggs them on to act that way, he could never be so natural with someone he wasn't attracted to. He's actually also admitted in an interview that his relationship with her could be considered GF/BF, she even went to his brother's wedding which means they're close to family too. I think they're an amazing pair - I can't wait until he comes back from the army to see more stuff on them! =D

My other favorite couples are Hyun Bin & Kim Sun Ah, Jung Da Rin & Kim Rae Won! I think those two couples are so adorable in korean dramas...and actually those two korean dramas (MNIKSS & Attic Cat) are a few that I actually watched the entire drama. I rarely finish dramas because it gets boring or the chemistry goes away lol....but yes I love those two couples!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrs han

My faves:

1. CJW and KSW - the Woo-Woo combination is still the best for me :wub::wub::wub:

2. CJW and BYJ - amazing chemistry; no wonder WS started the hallyu craze :):) :

3. HB and KSA - lovely couple in MNIKSS; I don't think any of them acted stiff because of the age gap (haha, this is the 21st century, my dears! :lol::lol:)

4. WB and SHK - I was hoping that their characters would end up together in AT, but it wasn't meant to be... :mellow:

Okay.

BI KYO

CHOI JI WOO & KWON SANG WOO

YOON EUN HYE & JOO JI HOON

LEE JUN KI & LEE DA HAE << I know they weren't the couple in My Girl but still I love JUNKI AND DAHAE

YOON EUN HYE & GONG YOO

GO SU & LEE DA HAE

HAN JI HYE & KIM JI SUK

BAE YONG JOON & CHOI JI WOO

Hahaha i know i have heaps :P

Guest belle90

Lee Da Hae n Lee Dong Wook (super cute couple!!)

Hyun Bin n Sung Yuri (i so in love with them in Snow Queen)

Hyun Bin n Kim Sun Ah (funny couple)

Guest connie333

lee da hae and lee dong wook

lee young ae and ji jin hee

lee min kee and eugene

kim rae won and jung ryeo won

go soo and kim hyun joo

choi ji woo and kwon sang woo

park shin hye and lee wan

and..........me and my boyfriend hehehehehe just kidding!

Guest AlecRuby

WELL, FIRST OF ALL, OBVIOUSLY FROM MY SIG. BYJ AND LJA ARE THE BEST OF 2007.

HOWEVER, HERE ARE MY OTHER FAVORITES - KIM DONG WAN N' HAN EUN JUNG, UHM TAE WOONG N' HAN JI MIN, HYUN BIN N' KIM SUN AH, KANG DONG WON N' KIM JUNG HWA, BYJ N' CHOI JI WOO, WON BIN N' SONG HYE KO, LEE MIN KI N' EUGENE, JI SUNG N' EUGENE, HA JUNG WOO N' GO HYUN JUNG, AND MANY MORE, BUT CAN'T REMEMBER OFF THE TOPIC OF MY HEAD.

Guest silentmarj

in random order

yoon eun hye and gong yoo

yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon

yoon eun hye and kim jong kook

eugene and lee min ki

yoon eun hye and lee min ki

kim tae hee and kim rae won

Archived