Who's your #1 couple?

Guest luckycarrienew

Guest Goy

Hi carrie ..... MISS U :lol:

For me .... there's only one

So Ji Sub & Im Soo Jung from MISA ........ now I'm rewatching this drama .. still cry a river :Y_______Y:

ksjyp2036317133ar.th.gif

credit : youngsosa

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Choi Ji Woo & Bae Yong-Jun in Winter Sonata!

&

Choi Ji Woo & Kwon Sang-Woo in Stairway To Heaven.

Definitely man! No doubt about it!

Agree!! but i prefer CJW and BYJ because of their chemistry there were even rumour that they going out together. And to think that anyone who act besides CJW can be very popular in asia especially japan etc BYJ,KSW and LBH.

Guest luckycarrienew

Hi carrie ..... MISS U :lol:

For me .... there's only one

So Ji Sub & Im Soo Jung from MISA ........ now I'm rewatching this drama .. still cry a river :Y_______Y:

ksjyp2036317133ar.th.gif

credit : youngsosa

Goy,me222222222222222~miss u sooooooooooooooo much!! :blush: :blush: :lol:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Dear^^how about this??

1127627606_cyon_hyundan1.jpg

cyon_hyundan2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL :lol: Puwahahahahahaha :lol:

to add to that.....wahahahaha :lol:

mynameiskimsamsoon1087fx.jpg

mynameiskimsamsoon1094ib.jpg

^Just kidding, no one can beat SunBin couple. :wub:

Guest roddy

Dear^^how about this??

1127627606_cyon_hyundan1.jpg

:lol: That's good too! Henney duzzn't do a thing for me, but Hyunbin iz kiiiuute :P

Anymore fun couples out there? Let's have fun wif this. I can't wait for Macau.....heehee..

Guest ripgal

^ hahaha.. that's really cute of Hyun Bin and Daniel.. they look so confortable together..:lol:

Well for me my no.1 couple is

1. * Kim Rae Won & Jung Ryeo Won *

Like has been mentioned by someone, there's no need for long and many kisses with tongue or make-outs for a couple to have chemistry, it can just show by how a couple acts around each other even with small scenes like the way they look at each other and their interaction. Anyway just thought I'll post a couple of pics of my fav. And even in NGs, they also seem to have so much fun together.

won51ff358b9sn.jpg

won135eb2974ez.jpg

Guest biase_jer

bi+song hye gyo----->>full house

kim rae won+kim tae hee----->love story in harvard...

lee da hee +lee dong wook------->my girl

MY FAVOURITE ON SCREEN COUPLE IS BI AND SHG

I COULD FEEL THE LOVE EVERYWHERE THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS VERY NATURAL COMPARED TO SASSY GIRL CHUN HYANG

IN SASSY GIRL SHUN HYANG THE CHEMISTRY WAS VERY MUCH EXAGGRATED BUT IT IS STILL SO MUCH BETTER THAN IS MNIKKS

IN MNIKKS, THE CHEMISTRY WAS RATHER STIFF I COULD FEEL THAT BOTH OF THEM REALLY DISLIKED ACTING TOGETHER .HYUN BIN ACTING WAS VERY STIFFMOST PROBABLY HE HAS TO ACT WITH A 30+ OLD LADY IN THE SHOW

FULL HOUSE AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Girl, you really have the nerve to make these kinds of posts. First you bashed Hyun Bin's acting and said that Bi is soooo much better. Then, you bashed about how MNIKSS is TOO realistic and TOO unrealistic. NOW, you are here bashing about Hyun Bin's acting is stiff because of Kim Sun Ah's age?? :blink: I really want to know how old you are because your posts are really immature. I respect that you WORSHIP BI LIKE A GOD, but you have NO RIGHT to put down other actors and actresses just to boost up YOUR IDOL. <_<

When you are 30+, I would like to see if your husband will act stiff around you. :rolleyes:

P.S. If you cause anymore trouble, a mod will eventually ban you.

Guest rochinipark

mai no.1 couple is off corse so ji sub & im soo jung in misa

then on comes in kim rae won & jung ryeo won in wsayf.

rest sam soon couple.the suna 7 hyun bin not HB & daniel henney .hehe :w00t::lol:

Guest xuyu

For me I prefer Ji Sung & Eugene... in one of the behind scene at the ice-skating ring.... Eugene even tied shoe lace for Jisung.... so sweet ....

Guest crashed&burned

I agree!! Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah hehe-- the chemistry sizzles!!! and also Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney hehe :P

Plus- Lee Dae Hae and Lee Dong Wok in My Girl- cute cute couple!!! :D

Guest Greentea

MY FAVOURITE ON SCREEN COUPLE IS BI AND SHG

I COULD FEEL THE LOVE EVERYWHERE THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS VERY NATURAL COMPARED TO SASSY GIRL CHUN HYANG

IN SASSY GIRL SHUN HYANG THE CHEMISTRY WAS VERY MUCH EXAGGRATED BUT IT IS STILL SO MUCH BETTER THAN IS MNIKKS

IN MNIKKS, THE CHEMISTRY WAS RATHER STIFF I COULD FEEL THAT BOTH OF THEM REALLY DISLIKED ACTING TOGETHER .HYUN BIN ACTING WAS VERY STIFFMOST PROBABLY HE HAS TO ACT WITH A 30+ OLD LADY IN THE SHOW

FULL HOUSE AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I dont know why u have the idea that Hyun Bin's acting was very stiff.. with a 30+ lady.. <_< If their acting are stiff or too unrealistic, then please tell me why 50% of korean watched MNIKSS..Just to see their unrealistic acting? :phew: Sunbin received the best couple in last year MBC awards..They won it bcos of they have great chemistry.. :D

U are blindly worshipping your idol& his dramas.. :wacko: This is your own business but now u are intentionally bashing something that is totally unnecessary. :fury:

Archived